Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hooked up with girl; akward now

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made a thread titled, "Good Girls Don't Exist" a while back and it basically sums up how I made out with this "good girl" a couple weeks ago, and then the Friday after that weekend (last Friday)I end up making out with her on the couch and fingering her after everyone passes out.

She told her best friend about it as did I, and no one else. But her best friend goes about telling her boyfriend who then happens to spread it even more. So now whenever I'm near this girl I get guys always saying something, "you pimp" "there she is boy go get her" and a bunch of other random ****. It's so damn akward.

I think she likes me if she'd make out with me and her friend one weekend then text me the next asking to come party with me (inviting herself to be open for it another time). She also asked, "where can i stay" I said, "you can crash at the party if you want" and she asks "are you going to?". Almost making sure that I'd be there all night.

Right now I'm sorta messaging her friend about the whole ordeal asking her if this girl thought it was just a hook up or if she wants more.

Anyone ever have a situation like this?

eko

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah friends can be annoying sometimes, but u just gotta disregard what they say cause they're just jealous

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never been in a situation like this because I dont go telling other people who I finger ****ed.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man believe me I know women can't keep their mouths shut, I was well aware of this before I wrote her. I didn't go out and flat ask her, "say does XXXXX want a relationship with me?"

Here's what I wrote to her (her friend):

"it's been a bit akward around her with people yelling ****, so I havn't got to talk to her. she see it as a hookup?"

proteinshake

Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are u dude? i had a similar situation happen to me when i was 14. actually it was the same situation, but i liked the friend and not the girl i hooked up with. and bro just bc she made out w u doesnt mean shes not a good girl, it means shes a tease. but from my experience the best way to make a hookup like that not okward is to not call the girl and if u see her on a daily basis, kind of ignore her. she will feel realy self concious and frustrated and she will either call u or strike up a conversation with u first. but im telling you never make the first contact, and never ever ask "was something wrong?" and now is a chance for u to branch out to other girls now that ur confidence is up from the hookup. make that girl u fingered work to hookup with u again and next time get her completely naked and **** her!

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
proteinshake said:
how old are u dude? i had a similar situation happen to me when i was 14. actually it was the same situation, but i liked the friend and not the girl i hooked up with. and bro just bc she made out w u doesnt mean shes not a good girl, it means shes a tease. but from my experience the best way to make a hookup like that not okward is to not call the girl and if u see her on a daily basis, kind of ignore her. she will feel realy self concious and frustrated and she will either call u or strike up a conversation with u first. but im telling you never make the first contact, and never ever ask "was something wrong?" and now is a chance for u to branch out to other girls now that ur confidence is up from the hookup. make that girl u fingered work to hookup with u again and next time get her completely naked and **** her!

Best advice i've ever heard in this situation.

And if your mates are givin you **** just ignore it, maybe come up with a witty remark if it's and insult.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
Never been in a situation like this because I dont go telling other people who I finger ****ed.
Wise, wise man. Never say anything, ever, unless it's in a place like this where there is some level of deniability and anonymity. No matter how naughty she is, she probaly wants some degree of discretion.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked with her and her best friend tonight for a little while, but I was in a hurry so I couldn't stand and chat too long. I've sent her a couple texts since last Friday and she hasn't replied to a single one yet... which leads me to believe she's ignoring me (she was smiling and laughing alot when we talked tonight though), feels too akward to respond, or had her phone taken away after her parents saw her hickies.

For clarification, I didn't just make out with her, I had her pretty much naked on the couch the second time while I fingered her. She was on the rag and was very reluctant for me to go south in the first place, but my persistence paid off.

Alot of people have told me she is a virgin too... maybe this could be part of the reason she's acting odd.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm thinking she may also be pissed off. All the while I only told one person who kept it secret it is her friend who ended up spreading all this dirt, making sure everyone in school knew about it.

From here think it's best to jokingly ask her, "hey did you get your phone reposessed or what?" or just wait for her to text/call me again? My phone has did this in the past where it won't deliver texts until a week or so later (rare but it happens) so I'm a little confused as to what I should do.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

For now think it's best just to not text/call her and wait for her to do something?

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah let her contact you. Remember: you've got better things to do than sit around and worry about her, right? Or at least you should make it seem that way...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all it was super dumb to tell someone you don't really trust about your hook-up. That's like throwing paper on a burning flame, then acting surprised when you see the fire rage.

Second of all, instead of going straight to the source, your talking to her friend about this stuff, what are you 10?? Best thing to do is to keep your mouth shut, and see what the vibe's like when you see her in person. If she's avoiding you and being weird, don't be phased, just carry on.

But don't waste your time on messenger trying to dig for the fine print. Your ruining your chances the more you talk to her friend. Don't do that anymore!!!

PIMP

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm done talking to her friend. No more.

You have to remember it wasn't me who created this whole mess, it was her telling her best friend who then told her boyfriend who opened his mouth in school.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still no contact. I'm going to wait until the weekend after next and if she dosen't contact me I was thinking I would go up to her, jab her in her side (lightly), and say "hey bud, did you get your phone taken away or what?".

This chicks kind of cool, and I've noticed that the advice given on this forum isn't always correct, so I want to atleast give it one more stab before moving on completely.

I made a list of what I want in a woman and she meets alot of my requirements, so I think I know what I'm after.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"if she dosen't contact me I was thinking I would go up to her"
Personally, if she didn't contact me I wouldn't go up to her or contact her in any way - otherwise it defies the point of it - have faith that she will contact you. It usually pays off every time. It may be a week or 2 weeks, but it nearly always does.

It should come second nature to you after a while. Any time a chick is acting strange or off with me, I ignore her like she's not important and they always end up txting or contacting me been really happy and not bothered that you have been ignoring them or 'living your life' as it were.

The Muscly Jerk

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to musclyjerk, especially this part

Personally, if she didn't contact me I wouldn't go up to her or contact her in any way - otherwise it defies the point of it - have faith that she will contact you. It usually pays off every time. It may be a week or 2 weeks, but it nearly always does.
It does become second nature and this goes into the push-pull stuff. You are punishing her for being a flake and not responding to your messages.

Listen bro, you've got two possibilities here.

1. She's got some interest in you in which case, you ignoring her will only fuel that fire.

2. She's got no interest in you, in which case, you sending her text messages is only making it worse and you look like a chump and you are wasting time that you could be fingering other girls who aren't on the rag ;)

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, how old are you?

Mind_Body_Soul said:
Listen bro, you've got two possibilities here.

1. She's got some interest in you in which case, you ignoring her will only fuel that fire.

2. She's got no interest in you, in which case, you sending her text messages is only making it worse and you look like a chump and you are wasting time that you could be fingering other girls who aren't on the rag ;)
End of story.