Hooked up with girl; akward now

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking with a natural about this and he happened to point out that some chicks will do such as MJ said (a high majority). But he also said there are some girls who are too shy and will not come chase you back. What if she's one of these chicks? Give it a couple weeks?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a buddy send a text message to her from his phone, and they don't know each other. She hasn't replied yet, making me believe that maybe she had her phone taken away.

Mind_Body_Soul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she's one of these chicks? Give it a couple weeks?
She isn't. Don't message her, forget about her. Move on. You've got oneitis bro, first step is moving on.

Had a buddy send a text message to her from his phone, and they don't know each other. She hasn't replied yet, making me believe that maybe she had her phone taken away.
Umm no. It means she doesn't reply to text messages from phones that she doesn't know. And you really need to stop this sort of behavior. This girl is probably a lost cause, but doing crap like that will ENSURE you have no chance with her and further solidifies AFC behavior in your mind.

Walk away. Delete her from your cell phone. Go talk to some people. MOVE ON!!!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah you're right dude, I felt sorta creepy doing that. It's not my usual practice dude, I'm so used to chicks clinging right away after hooking up that she surprised me and got me wondering. I'll delete her from my phone right now, and leave it up to her to call me/talk to me at school.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I catch her staring at me almost every day in my history class. I'll keep eye contact and eventually she'll look back down at her paper or I'll look away after about 4 seconds.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serious oneitis you got going here man. Stop. Stop watching her, stop thinking about her, just stop everything her.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm confused here.

This community stresses maintaining dominance and one way is to hold eye contact. So now I have to look away when she looks at me? I'm not sure if I stated that when I look up I catch HER LOOKING AT ME. I don't initiate eye contact!

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Staring a girl down is not going to make her like you. Its just kind of creepy when people do that.

Some guys here talk about staring at someone until the other person breaks the eye contact as some sort of dominance thing. But its just wierd when people do that. Eye contact IS important, but staring fools down for no reason won't get you where you want to be

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well boys I've came to the conclusion that she has low interest or is afraid to associate with me after alot of people found out (shattered her good girl image).

Should I call her and ask her to come to a party tonight and if she doesn't answer/decline don't care and move on, or just keep continuing with my silence? I kind of want to clear the air and know if I should just drop this plate for good.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chick was feeling guilty.... she just sent me Ex an apology text:

"she just said sorry.didn't plan it. wont happen again. hope i understand. sorry it took so long to say this."

God damnit.

Listen to me. Don't expect to date your ex's friends...

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I starting to believe I'm no longer attracted to my ex. Is there anyway to still go after this chick for sex? She's only acting distant from me due to the fact I was her good friend's ex-boyfriend and she felt bad.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation...all gravy until the shyt went public and her rep got put on the line. Then contact stopped.

This is usually with young girls that you just met...

I don't have any good advice on what to do though, I just nexted her. Nothing lost, but nothing gained, either.

So, good question. There must be some protocol for this. And if not, there needs to be!

Reaction score
Hahaha, sometimes I crack myself up :D This is what you do...

When you catch her looking at you, hold up your finger that did "THE" deed to her and move it up and down so gently and very slowly and then make a facial expression as if you are moaning!!! See what is her reaction :up:

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's things like this that teach you an important lesson in life: the only real secrets are those you keep to yourself. Tell somebody something gossip-worthy and lo and behold, it will find it's way around no matter who you told it to.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Master Bates another lesson this should teach this guy is this:

WAKE UP.

Yes, Wake Up. I laugh at guys, who have no vaginas, no babies to carry, no nothing...and they sit around and act like women...and wont' go out and get laid by multiple chicks.

They analyze, analyze, analyze, and analzye. They keep trying to come up with theories so that they wont' BE REJECTED. They keep trying to come up with theories so they wont' LOSE A CHICK. Hey, do me a favor okay? Lose the bytch. Let her reject you.

Do you NOT understand, that you CANNOT be accepted by all chicks? You can't.

There's no theories when it comes to this stuff. All there is not being afraid of your horniness, and meeting a good number of women on a daily and weekly basis.

GET LAID, for goodness sakes.

You're going to wake up and be 40 years old, and look back and say, Damn, when I was in my 20's, I wish I would have just not CARED so much and just went out, TOOK THE REJECTIONS, TOOK THE WINS, TOOK THE LOSES, but overall, at the end of the game, I would have at least been standing with my hand raised.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to rail this chick one way or another I swear to you! There's a good chance she'll be at the same party as me next weekend. We'll see what happens. I'll tell her I won't say a peep :).

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Hahaha, sometimes I crack myself up :D This is what you do...

When you catch her looking at you, hold up your finger that did "THE" deed to her and move it up and down so gently and very slowly and then make a facial expression as if you are moaning!!! See what is her reaction :up:
You crack me up man!!!

This is GOLDEN!

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she might be into me. I was walking down the hall the other day, just minding my business and looking forward. I felt the gaze of someone upon me and low and behold she was staring me in the eyes. I looked right back at her and met her eyes as we walked by. I didn't even notice who she was until I passed her. It was odd to explain. We must of held eye contact for a solid 4-5 seconds.

She apologized to my ex, saying "it would never happen again." I have a feeling I can get that to change.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to **** or get of the pot. You've had this post open for about a month now.

So let's look at the facts:
You made out with her.
Later you fingered her at a party
She's staring you down in the halls and talking all about you to her best friend

And every couple of days you post that you "think she likes you." No **** man. Ray Charles can see that. So make your move. She'll get tired of you soon if she keeps giving you buying signals and you don't make a move.

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how "buy" this one. She texted my ex saying she was sorry and that it would never happen again, perhaps to salvage her relationship and had no meaning to it. I never really have any opportune time to open a conversation with her in school, so I must relagate to texting and phone calls.

Best to ask her to go to a movie or something?