Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexuality- A choice? or a natural attraction?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Before the server problem, your site identified the computers I'd logged on with, and I got the "your account has been suspended" page only.
That was the SITE account. You realize this website has an account with a hosting company. If you go above bandwidth, don't pay your fees, or other issues (not sure what else) the account gets suspended until next billing cycle.

It's very standard. If I banned your account, I would make sure you knew.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sexuality is a combination of choice, nature and societal influence. People should be more open-minded though, I think it can improve your understanding of your own relationship dynamics with people and what works for you and what you're most comfortable with.
I find homophobia quite laughable really, homosexuality or just same-sex experimenting has been going on forever and I find it ironic that so many guys jump into bed with whatever they can, the old "I would but I wouldn't be proud", yet they couldn't bring themselves to recieve a hand job off a guy. I think if it wasn't so hard-wired into society that masculinity = complete heterosexuality then bicuriosity in boys would be practiced more openly (similar to female curiosity nowadays)

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
Homosexuality is not a choice. There is not a single reputable scientific or psychological organization that says otherwise. This isn't even up to debate anymore, the only reason why people are still talking about it is because of religious bigotry due to idiotic bronze age fairy tales about some magic skyman that cares about what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom.

Please people, do some research and figure out whats actually true before spouting pseudo-scientific garbage on this topic.

This board sometimes has problems with homophobia and misogynism, but it cant be helped - lots of idiots still exist in this world.
Actually I think it is part choice, because the definition of sexuality isn't black and white it gives broader scope for things that do include a need for choice ie, you can choose to pursue homosexual inclination or not, you can choose to be part of the 'scene' or not etc, some people's sexuality changes etc

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Homosexuality is advocated by the elites as a form of population reduction..

In RUSSIA we have laws against homos. You can not propaganda homosexuality in public. It's a crime here. You can be gay inside your house, but if you come out in skirt on a balcony be prepared for spets-snaz come and kick your door and kick your ass, and then ask questions. If you're a homo and you decided to kiss in public you could be legally charged and put in prison - though most likely you will get your ass kicked by passer-bys and end up on raspirator. If you're a known HOMO be ready to get punched in the street - called GOP, ГОП.

There in the WEST where you live you can have faggets running around. Here in RUSSIA we prefer our children to be not exposed to this garbage.

edit: Post has been edited to remove the red color on the entire post. You're welcome.

Alle_Gory

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
Homosexuality is advocated by the elites as a form of population reduction..
You forgot to add evidence for your "claim". Please provide.

There in the WEST where you live you can have faggets running around. Here in RUSSIA we prefer our children to be not exposed to this garbage.
It's actually not that bad. Although they have those gay pride parades once in awhile. It's pretty messed up. It's basically advertising "I'm proud of being born this way with no choice in the matter."

I'm sure Russia is the bastion of freedom in the world for "normal" people. How's the police beatings for questioning your government working out?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
You could be born male and if your parents dress girl you'll grow up as a girl and love taking **** in your ass - it's documented, google it.

You can't be born gay.

Thus no need to advertise it to others.

Those gay parades in your neighborhood convert to homo your children.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
You could be born male and if your parents dress girl you'll grow up as a girl and love taking **** in your ass - it's documented, google it.

You can't be born gay.

Thus no need to advertise it to others.

Oh Rly? does it work also with the military parade? in any case I'll hope no more unemployed people will protests on the streets close to my home...really want my son to be an army ranger and not living on welfare.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backseatjuan said:
WRONG.

Evidence: http://www.geekinheels.com/2011/04/12/pink-is-for-girls-blue-is-for-boys.html

The article starts with a photo of former U.S. President Franklin Delano Roosevelt at age 2½ (see left). At the time the picture was taken — 1884 — social convention dictated that boys wore dresses until age 6 or 7, also the time of their first haircut. FDR’s outfit was considered gender-neutral.
And there's a picture there to see exactly what they mean by a dress.

This shows your complete lack of knowledge and understanding. Tell me, do you usually talk about things you know nothing about? How often does this happen? Do you see a problem with this? Probably not. You sir are a moron. And like a moron you are confident in the things you don't know.

It's very common. It's called the Dunning-Kruger effect. Here you are: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

You can't be born gay.
But you can be born dumb as a mule and live your life that way. Eh DrDee?

To homo my children what? What?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you feel your heterosexuality is a choice, everyone? If not, then its entirely believable that homosexuality is natural in the people it occurs in as well.

Personally, based on what Ive read about human sexual history, I believe both men and women can be sexually fluid and fall somewhere in the middle. I also believe sexuality is a combination of nature and nurture. Based on my genetics, and my societal upbringing, I am straight. But I wouldnt say its impossible that this be different if I grew up in more ancient days where societal views on sexuality were different. Nurture has a strong influence over the person we become, just as Nature does.

f283000 said:
Homosexuality is not natural it is being caused by certain chemicals which if a child is exposed to at a young age it will lead to feminizing effects. See the first 2 links in my signature.

Homosexuality is the perfect birth control for the elite who which to control population levels. Just another tactic they use among so many others including funding both sides of a war, funding dictators, making sure there's an abortion clinic in every minority neighborhood, in america making sure Africa and many other parts of the world stay poor among so many other things.
:confused:

:crackup:

I needed a laugh. I love conspiracy theories.

FairShake said:
There isn't really a debate. There's what normal people know and what rednecks think.

Homosexuality has been around forever, before there was a media. The only thing the media has done is make it more acceptable. Which, considering the alternative, is fvcking awesome.

The idea that it is a choice is ridiculous. Can you choose to be attracted to a guy? I can't that's for sure. I would assume most homophobes can't either. So why do they think other guys can?
This.

/Thread

P.S. - I lol'd at the underlined portion.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a nature vs. nurture issue. The problem with even attempting to define it into a genetic vs. behavioral answer is further complicated by the people trying to define it. Just by even asking the question "Is homosexuality a choice or a genetic predisposition?" cast the one asking into one camp or another. You're either a 'homophobe' or you're an immoral hedonist by choice. Both sides are equally polarized and equally mislead because they aren't encouraged to look for answers, and when they do, the bias of their motivations for doing so become suspect.

So with that in mind, here is the Rollo Tomassi take on homosexuality: Until such time as biologist can empirically prove a 'gay gene' (or genetic combinations that predispose a person to homosexuality), I believe the root of homosexual sexual expression is behavioral. Human beings have a biological need for sexual expression: masturbation is usually the first, then we move on to more complex socio-sexual behaviors. In short, we like to get off. It feels good, it's a stress relief and orgasm (plus the resulting endorphin release) has health benefits.

Sexual behaviors and patterns become progressively associated with environmental prompts, situational stimuli, as well as a multitude of reward/reinforcers and punishments depending upon the social acceptability or unacceptability of the that sexual behavior. That's not to say there isn't a biological aspect to this; when I see a semi-nude woman (conditioned stimuli) I get a hard-on (unconditioned response). My body reacts in preparation for sexual behavior by flushing my system with a ****tail of hormones that increase my heart rate, heighten my senses and gives me an erection. However it's the associations, and prior rewards or punishments, that prompt the biological response. For instance, why do I get turned on by a naked Jessica Alba, but disgusted (physical revulsion) when I see a maggot filled animal carcass?

When I hear homosexuals tell me "I can't help being gay", I believe them. Through any set of circumstances their sexual expression has been reinforced to the point where it has become normal for them - they literally can't help but be gay, because that's what prompts sexual response for them. They also, literally, do not make a choice to be gay; their sexual response was brought about from circumstances that rewarded (or more so than from what wasn't) that behavior. The obvious criticism is that for the most part homosexuality is viewed as a deviant or perverted sexual expression and is discouraged. However it's just this taboo that makes the sexual expression an even more tantalizing reward.

As I stated above, sexual release is a biological need. Heterosexual men entering a male only prison population, can and do engage in homosexuality and then resume heterosexual behavior upon their reintroduction to society. Are they gay or were they simply resorting to the only sexual expression they had available to them in their given environment?

What about bi-sexuality? Do bisexuals have only half the genetic material to make them half-gay or has their sexual conditioning been such that they're aroused by both genders?

There are some people born with both male and female sexual plumbing, what gender should they pursue in life? Is this their choice when you consider it's their parents who decide to raise the child as a boy or a girl?

Is gender itself biological or behavioral? This is an issue that Feminism struggles with to this day. If gender is primarily a learned behavior then the issue of being oppressed by design is valid, but homosexuality as a genetic cause is invalid (or certainly less valid). But then women's biology, and the degree to which their innate hormonal differences play (estrogen, oxytocin) and the behavior manifested due to them, in molding their gender must also be taken into consideration.

The problem with asking questions like this now becomes one of polarization. Neither homosexuals nor moralists really want a definitive answer as to whether homosexuality is genetic. The longer it goes unanswered, the longer each has to effect their own agenda. If homosexuality is proven not to be genetic, then homosexuals as an oppressed underclass lose in their bid to make their status a civil rights issue. If it is proven to be genetic, then moralists are forced to reevaluate not only their position on homosexuality, but also their concept of predestination and personal accountability. So it's really not in the interests of either faction to look for real answers. The longer we all remain in limbo the longer they have to try to change minds.