Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexuality- A choice? or a natural attraction?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is still a huge debate in society on the nature of homosexuality..
I was just curious how this forum views Homosexuality? Is it right?
Is it a choice due to media programming, or is it a ginuine hypergamy of emotional and physical attraction that a human is born with?

By Nature I think it's wrong I mean it's biologically impossible on a scientific level.

On a Religious front, it's flat out wrong...

If two Opposite ends of ideals in most debates Religion/Biology show that it is wrong in practice it makes me wonder?

Is Homosexually all of a sudden the popular choice...or is it natural like we love women there are men that love another man and they were born to feel that way?

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
as you already said, its a great debate.

no one had find the real answer to that.
dont remember who, bring up a research people did.
it was a man, who was left in the jungle since he was a baby (pretty same story like tarzan) but this time it was with with wolves and it was a real story.
anyway, they try to bring that human/animal to a rural life and he died after a few weeks.

they never find out a real conclusion and they relate that to homosexuality !

in my own opinion, i dont have problem with gays, i have a friend who's gay, and i must say, he knows some beautiful chicks that make me hard every time !
everyone do whatever they like.

and as you said, religious view - its wrong, biological view - that's impossible !

someone can become gay after he was a master don juan, and someone can be influence by a psychological problem since he was a kid, and some may choose it naturally from the birth.

i dont mean it's natural to be attracted to the same sex, because the nature want us to reproduce, the chick have a hole and we have something to full the hole, yet, it's becoming more and more natural to have sex with the same sex (no homos) !

Derp

Reaction score
Why do you think it's wrong by nature? Just because two of the same sex can't reproduce? In that case the female orgasm is wrong by nature too, because it's not necessary for women to have orgasms in order to reproduce.

And on a fairy tale front; well, they're fairy tales, don't know why people would care.

My answer to your question: I don't know if it's a choice or not, because I'm straight. I'm guessing most people on this forum are, since it's mostly about men trying to pick up women.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a homosexual friend who is very close to me, and we have talked extensively about this. He told me that he started being aroused by men at a very young age. It was even troubling to him, he often wondered why.

I think the attraction is natural, definitely not a choice. But you can definitely choose not to act on your attractions, just as you can choose not to go out and date girls I suppose. Everything's a choice.

I also am pretty close to another guy who I feel is gay. However, we aren't close enough to actually talk about his sexuality. He's one of those guys that everyone knew was gay, he even subtly told me was back in the high school days. Anyways, he started working out heavily and raised his testosterone levels, now he's married and about to have a kid. But he's still gay, and everyone knows it. Maybe just a little 'less' gay become of the hormones. My wife met him once and said there's no doubt about it.

Some people choose to live it, some people choose not to, probably depending on how judgmental 'home' is, wherever you call home.

I have a religious view on this topic too, but I'll reserve that for now and just focus on the science.

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
I do, however, think some people go through a homo stage as a form of attention seeking.
i agree

i also met someone like this, but im pretty sure its a fake and he just playing a game to get the attention

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a combination of factors. Maybe people with certain genes have a predisposition to being gay (this is not the same as saying genes that make you gay for sure) and combined with environmental factors/experiences growing up could mean their sexual preference is for men.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
This shouldn't even be a debate. Of course its natural.

Or are those people risking their lives (homosexuality is still punishable by death in many countries) to be with the man or woman they love doing so because....why exactly?

I do, however, think some people go through a homo stage as a form of attention seeking.
No, homo sexuality is not natrual. Please don't be stupid.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, homosexuality is prominent in the animal kingdom as well.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nik TPT said:
Actually, homosexuality is prominent in the animal kingdom as well.
25% of all baboons engage in homosexual activity.

it's both. i hate that America is so stupid and dummed down to try to make this a black and white issue.

we(she) has gay friends. I mean, if you spent any time around them at all, it would not take you long to realize, these guys were just born to love men. they are gay. women just don't nor never will do it for them. it's not some phase.

i also know people who go through phases. alot of strippers are dykes because they can't look at men in the same light after using them as tricks for so long. prostitutes as well as drug *****s as well. i know 2 very attractive druggies that when they are using or were in their addiction would not date men, but any other time they were straight as an arrow.

i have a client we are building a gay social network for.. I mean.. he's jsut gay. there isn't anything more to it. he's bout as gay as you can be and I mean that in a non mean way. he just likes men. He's not a flaming type but I mean, he just will not date a woman. he' isn't attracted to them. ti's not something he learned how to do.

but it's really a loaded question because regardless of rather or not they are naturally gay, they should be able to express that right to have sex with whoever they want to have sex with.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Like bb said, in my opinion, it's nature and nurture. It isn't black and white.

If an individual is raised in a gay, San Francisco hipster envrionment, I think there's a good chance they'd act gay, be liberal, or at least be judged gay at first.

Conversely I believe there are instances where someone would naturally be gay, even if raised in a pretty strong heterosexual environment

Oh and every girl's lesbian with enough alcohol in her

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Sir Psycho Sexy said:
Congrats on nailing my pet peeve. Its ironic you described "American" as "dummed." I wonder how many American third graders think "dummed" is a word. And you sound like an idiot when you try group over 300 million people together as dumb.

Ive been seeing your numerous threads over the past couple weeks and I always have a good laugh over how stupid you come off as. I cant really believe you are almost in your thirties because you sound like an immature female. Your constantly starting posts about sh1t no one cares about.

"I hate that America is so stupid and dummbed." What a good laugh. I am curious what amazing country backbreaker hails from.

And for the record, I think homosexuality is NOT a choice. Their orientation has nothing to do with the quality of man they are.
I was going to REP you for that first sentence. Good stuff lol. Turns out I need to spread some rape around before giving it to you again

However as I read on....

.....a lot of resentment in that post. Chill out Sir Psycho. In my opinion when you're on a message board grammar isn't hugely necessary for articulating a point

And for the record, I think homosexuality is NOT a choice. Their orientation has nothing to do with the quality of man they are.
Who mentioned correlation between orientation and quality of a man? Something tells me the thread struck a nerve in you

Not saying you're gay or anything--maybe you have a few homosexual relatives. I've got relatives who aren't heterosexual! Doesn't really change my view on them, anyway I don't get why you would get so defensive. I don't think there's a post in here that'd give anyone reason to go on the offensive

Your post on backbreaker--- why don't you. Press pause. rewind the tape and hit play again

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homosexuality is not natural it is being caused by certain chemicals which if a child is exposed to at a young age it will lead to feminizing effects. See the first 2 links in my signature.

Homosexuality is the perfect birth control for the elite who which to control population levels. Just another tactic they use among so many others including funding both sides of a war, funding dictators, making sure there's an abortion clinic in every minority neighborhood, in america making sure Africa and many other parts of the world stay poor among so many other things.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
There is still a huge debate in society on the nature of homosexuality
There isn't really a debate. There's what normal people know and what rednecks think.

Homosexuality has been around forever, before there was a media. The only thing the media has done is make it more acceptable. Which, considering the alternative, is fvcking awesome.

The idea that it is a choice is ridiculous. Can you choose to be attracted to a guy? I can't that's for sure. I would assume most homophobes can't either. So why do they think other guys can?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the guys who founded the western democratic world were a bunch of butt punchers. So it's been around for a while and doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fags endless start discussions on faggotry because they're looking for men to recruit to their beds.

Homosexuality is a social disease.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women haze said:
There is still a huge debate in society on the nature of homosexuality..
Society is always late to the party. Science has shown that it is due to the wiring of the brain during development in the womb.

By Nature I think it's wrong I mean it's biologically impossible on a scientific level.
Lots of animals are not only homosexual but bisexual. Nature is not right or wrong. Nature survives.

On a Religious front, it's flat out wrong...
Religion is a crock of ****. Religion doesn't matter. Religion won't matter years from now. Why? Because we have something better. Instead of believing the supernatural and lies that people come up with, we believe in what we see and what we can measure. Logic and science is the future.

We are more logical and focused towards science than ever before in human history and we will be even more attracted toward this ideal in the future. People are no longer afraid of ideas, people are no longer willing to slaughter one another over pointlessly small differences.

Religion is dying, for damn good reasons. It has proven to be nothing but a pointless endeavour that separates people and wastes time.

Is Homosexually all of a sudden the popular choice..
Homosexuality has always existed. It's more socially acceptable now and people are free to come out of the closet and be heard.

Down Low said:
Fags endless start discussions on faggotry because they're looking for men to recruit to their beds.

Homosexuality is a social disease.
Your comment as it stands is not acceptable.

Making it more acceptable is easy. For example. "Homosexuality is a disease (in my opinion) because:

Reason 1.
Reason 2.
Reason 3."

And so on.

If you continue this childish crap, there WILL be problems. State reasons and supporting information if you want to avoid trouble. If you have damn good reasons for what you believe, nobody will question you. We will have discussions but nobody can say you are wrong if you have supporting evidence.

This is strike 1 for you.

SamTheHobit said:
No, homo sexuality is not natrual. Please don't be stupid.
Another terrible comment. Same reasons as Down Low. What is your supporting evidence? I don't see any.

You can do better Sam. I've seen you in the Health & Fitness section and you're clearly smart. Let's have a debate with facts.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

Making it more acceptable is easy. For example. "Homosexuality is a disease (in my opinion) because:

Reason 1.
Reason 2.
Reason 3."

And so on.

If you continue this childish crap, there WILL be problems. State reasons and supporting information if you want to avoid trouble. If you have damn good reasons for what you believe, nobody will question you. We will have discussions but nobody can say you are wrong if you have supporting evidence.

Just because I didn't unload 100% of my argument in my opening remarks doesn't mean I don't have an argument.

I'll make my argument when I'm damn good and ready. Not because you wag around the power to kick/ban. I want to hear what other people have to say right now. Besides, on a message board dedicated to problems in relationships, you should have gotten a good laugh out of the line that they go around saying "let's talk about it."

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Society is always late to the party. Science has shown that it is due to the wiring of the brain during development in the womb.

Lots of animals are not only homosexual but bisexual. Nature is not right or wrong. Nature survives.

Religion is a crock of ****. Religion doesn't matter. Religion won't matter years from now. Why? Because we have something better. Instead of believing the supernatural and lies that people come up with, we believe in what we see and what we can measure. Logic and science is the future.

We are more logical and focused towards science than ever before in human history and we will be even more attracted toward this ideal in the future. People are no longer afraid of ideas, people are no longer willing to slaughter one another over pointlessly small differences.

Religion is dying, for damn good reasons. It has proven to be nothing but a pointless endeavour that separates people and wastes time.

Homosexuality has always existed. It's more socially acceptable now and people are free to come out of the closet and be heard.

Reason 1.
Reason 2.
Reason 3."

And so on.

Another terrible comment. Same reasons as Down Low. What is your supporting evidence? I don't see any.

You can do better Sam. I've seen you in the Health & Fitness section and you're clearly smart. Let's have a debate with facts.
You can read f283 post for suporting evidence. On a side note stop being such a pr!ck with your mod power, high and mighty on the internet. Lol

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamTheHobit said:
You can read f283 post for suporting evidence. On a side note stop being such a pr!ck with your mod power, high and mighty on the internet. Lol
On a side note, being polite doesn't cost you anything. And which mod powers did you have in mind? I perform mostly maintenance here. Removing bots and we have discussions among us mods as to what changes and such we make. If any changes are made, it's NEVER any one person that does it.

Down Low said:
Not because you wag around the power to kick/ban.
My mistake. I get my trigger finger itchy when I see potential trolls. Your comment is still however not acceptable and inflammatory and reads like something a troll would write.

To counter your unfounded and useless opinion. Here's one. I believe the sky is green. Just because.