Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Homosexuality- A choice? or a natural attraction?

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
Actually it's common knowledge that homosexuality is heavily demonised in much of South Africa (Africa as a continent is pretty intolerant) and one of the reasons why there is such a stigma attached to the AIDS virus. Not only are you carrying a deadly disease but there's always the lingering assumption that you contracted it by having anal sex with other men.
Wrong, South Africans aern't living in the dark ages anymore. You're obviously misinformed.

Your argument is invalid.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all sound like a bunch of morons, talking about psychology and genetics etc. trying to sound smart. Turned into a 'who's more intellectual and can type the fanciest words' argument. Anyone can see that psychology, genetics, etc. all tie together to form a product.

We all have physical urges, you can liken that to genetics. We also were given free will to act or not act on our physical urges, that could liken to psychology. There are things you can do to help on both fronts. So stop arguing like high school girls.

Also, will someone define exactly what natural is?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We all have physical urges, you can liken that to genetics."

The genetics of being alive lol...

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
its a choice as u can choose to listen to the voices in ur head that say u shud go have sex with a man or u can choose to consciously ignore it and live right and stop the spread of diseases.
That's not how disease works. Also voices in your head are more a problem of schizophrenia.

speed dawg said:
I would imagine that if you're born that way, it would be natural.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember, every agenda has some group behind it with bigger plans.

Example...

Polls show that 84% of Russians feel that homosexuality is WRONG, yet Western organizations/governments constantly push their gay agenda on Russians. These are the same groups that create fake protests against Putin and Assad in Syria. All the "gay" organizations and Anti-Putin/Anti-Assad organizations are heavily funded with American tax dollars. Remember, the gay part is not what they are pushing. It is to create chaos in places like Russia. Same as the b.s. protests against Putin and Assad this year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lqiTakxB8g&feature=relmfu
Classic example. These are paid stooges by Western gov't's. Intent on creating chaos in countries the West doesn't trust. That black Frenchmen calls the Russians "skinheads". Total B.S. Those were not anything more than tough dudes. However, according to the West there are thousands of skinheads running around Moscow (yet, I have NEVER seen one in person).

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Remember, every agenda has some group behind it with bigger plans.
Ok. Let's assume for the sake of discussion there is indeed a gay agenda. What is their intention and how is it bad?

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
In fact there were scientific studies done on it: Dixon (1985) found that bisexual men had more sexual activities with women than did heterosexual men.
More or less, you're saying that promiscuity, infidelity, cheating, lying, whoring, etc., on the part of some homosexuals, causes the average fertility of homosexuals to remain near or maybe even above the average? That's a weak argument. People today seem blythely ignorant of the fact that having 10 or more children was not at all uncommon for faithfully married couples until the 20th Century. Today's men are castrated by low wages, abortion and contraception, divorce, and other laws that prevent all consequences from fooling around -- except the consequence of turning society into a mass of isolated, easily manipulated individuals. Hell, celibate priests get around more than your average normal man these days.

I am not convinced that homosexual behavior is caused by genes. Even if there were a gene that made people more susceptible to doing homosexual acts, there would still have to be a social trigger (as is the case with every other form of behavioral disorder). In other words, there would have to be societal acceptance of homosexual behavior, which leaves sickos free to keep bothering one after another man until they find susceptible minds to act out upon.

Homosexuality is a social failure. Society must stop tolerating it.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Natural = whatever exists that is not manipulated to be that way by humans.

Normal = that which does not inferfere with biological processes (respiration, digestion, reproduction, etc.)

Something that is natural, such as gonorrhea, is not necessarily normal. (Well, gonorrhea is normal for gonorrhea bacteria, but not for humans.)

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Normal = that which does not inferfere with biological processes (respiration, digestion, reproduction, etc.)
Death is both normal and natural and yet it interferes with all biological processes.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Death is both normal and natural and yet it interferes with all biological processes.
Keep telling yourself that when you're driving. Let's see...keep driving straight and keep breathing...that's both normal and natural...or veer into oncoming traffic and stop breathing...that's both normal and natural too. Choices. So many choices.

Rather than continue to ridicule an unhelpful comment, I'll cut to the chase: the average lifespan of animals that make it to adulthood -- is long enough to provide sufficient opportunity for reproduction. If living things didn't die, they wouldn't need to reproduce, now would they?

Crazy people can't see reality for what it is. A crazy man looks down at his pen1s and says "I see myself as being kinda feminine."

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing feminine about being gay. There are gays who act real feminine but also extremely masculine gays who go to the gym 5 times a week. There are gays who let grow all their body hair and don’t shave their beard. There are gays where you cannot see or hear anything different. Pretty much the same way straight guys come in every form and color.

Again, there is nothing feminine about gays in general.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
A crazy man looks down at his pen1s and says "I see myself as being kinda feminine."
You fail to see my point because you're clueless. Death is natural and normal. It happens to everyone, and it's the natural last phases of life. Homosexuality is kind of the same thing, except on a much larger scale. You go beyond individual life and look at the life of the population.

When it comes to homosexuality, it's population limiting because gay couples are not sexually compatible to produce offspring. So less offspring are born and the population growth tapers off.

Now as far as your "they're all just crazy, let's brainwash them into being normal like us, whatever that is" is not helpful or acceptable in the society we have built. This kind of **** might have been alright back in the days of the slave trade but not today. It helps nobody and it's a slippery slope. It's their choice to live as they do instead of pretend to be like us. That is called freedom.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guoy Darko said:
Again, there is nothing feminine about gays in general.
Pretty damn masculine to be a c0cksucker. That's why that's a term of respect and not a put down. Oh yeah, it's damn manly to bend over and moan "please put it in my azz." Let's see...smell sh1t, think you found a puzzy...now that's seeing things for what they are, huh?

Alle_Gory said:
. . . You go beyond individual life and look at the life of the population.

When it comes to homosexuality, it's population limiting... It's their choice...
First, make up your mind whether homosexual behavior is a biological process or an intentional choice. If by intent, does a sane man choose not to drink when thirsty? Of course not. If by biology, those who limit their numbers are those with homosexual behavior -- not the vast majority -- and it just breeds out homosexuality from the species as I said.

Second, there is already an effective way that biology limits population without devastating the community with illness. Ovulation cycles shut down when women are less than about 15% body fat. Energy is saved for finding food until the community is again prosperous and women fatten up again. If everyone's eating, what is the need for limiting the population? There is no need. So why would such a rich society as ours need to tolerate homosexual behavior? It doesn't.

Third, you are not "free" from your responsibility to help care for the mentally ill. I don't care if you twist words and call it crazy people's "freedom" from medical care. You're just lazy and corrupt and selfish. Your pretense of moral indignation is all a-tatter. Go find a new veil to hide behind.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
Pretty damn masculine to be a c0cksucker. That's why that's a term of respect and not a put down.
Yes, and c*ntplower is a real compliment. :rock:

Down Low said:
Oh yeah, it's damn manly to bend over and moan "please put it in my azz."
You don't have to say please. You can say PUT IT IN MY ASS DAMN IT!!!! If you be more demanding it will make things more manly.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
So why would such a rich society as ours need to tolerate homosexual behavior? It doesn't.
Same reason we tolerate everything else. We aren't Saudi Arabia here. There is a reason we have a superior society and it has nothing to do with money, since the Saudis are very rich as well. It has to do with customs and how we treat people.

Third, you are not "free" from your responsibility to help care for the mentally ill. I don't care if you twist words and call it crazy people's "freedom" from medical care. You're just lazy and corrupt and selfish. Your pretense of moral indignation is all a-tatter. Go find a new veil to hide behind.
All right then. So what have you done lately to help the mentally ill? Besides the homosexuals. How does one get involved in such charitable contributions with time and effort and money.

Down Low said:
First, make up your mind whether homosexual behavior is a biological process or an intentional choice.
It's a biological process, I am arguing that they should have the freedom to be themselves instead of hide and pretend to be like the rest of us. That's the price of being in a free society, sometimes you don't like your neighbours. You don't get to shoot them, you don't get to beat them, you don't get to harass them for being different. You keep to yourself and they do the same and you both live in peace.

Freedom.

Last edited:

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you throw your weight around by suspending my account, you "threw the first punch" and lost the argument. Apologize for that, and then maybe, if I feel like it, I might get around to responding to your posts -- after I discuss items of interest with less-belligerent members.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
As I'll post in the other thread, when you throw your weight around by suspending my account, you "threw the first punch" and lost the argument.

Nobody suspended your account. The server was down for everyone. I don't remove people from discussion unless fellow members ask me to look into it.

For people like you, I ask questions and watch as you trip up in your own lies and delusions. Your strategy at avoiding my questions (to provide evidence for your bullcrap) isn't that great to be honest. I've seen better.

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Homosexuality is not a choice. There is not a single reputable scientific or psychological organization that says otherwise. This isn't even up to debate anymore, the only reason why people are still talking about it is because of religious bigotry due to idiotic bronze age fairy tales about some magic skyman that cares about what two consenting adults do in their own bedroom.

Please people, do some research and figure out whats actually true before spouting pseudo-scientific garbage on this topic.

This board sometimes has problems with homophobia and misogynism, but it cant be helped - lots of idiots still exist in this world.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Nobody suspended your account. The server was down for everyone. I don't remove people from discussion unless fellow members ask me to look into it.

For people like you, I ask questions and watch as you trip up in your own lies and delusions. Your strategy at avoiding my questions (to provide evidence for your bullcrap) isn't that great to be honest. I've seen better.
Before the server problem, your site identified the computers I'd logged on with, and I got the "your account has been suspended" page only.

Now who's full of bull crap?