Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

history lessons

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
interceptor... wow
thats ... wow
i completely am speechless.

you and joekerr have really hit the nail on the head.

men are the romantic ones.... not women at all.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I still thinking women have romanticized Love and Women. I think men have accepted it, but women are the ones mostly perpetuating the myth of women, to women's advantage.

The reason I say this is just try to tell most women they're not what society claims most women are. You'd basically be calling her a "slut", "prostitute", "oportunist", and "manipulator". And she knows it, and will not accept it and will dislike you for saying the truth and avoid you.

My Bottom Line:

Men are really the romantic ones.

Women know in order to maintain their value they have to create the perception in men women fit that role.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
great point interceptor.

i've said this before, but you articulated it better. i talked about this briefly when speaking about how the rich men in history prized women the way they would prize a purebred dog. it was something to show off.

they showed off their woman so that others would envy them. women became part of the dream of being rich and powerful. they were one of the key accessories to go along with holding political office, owning an estate, (in modern times having a nice car, etc.).

the average guy looks up to the powerful ones nad say 'i want everything he has' - and so they covet the car, the powerful job and the beautiful woman!

not the beautiful woman as a mate, but rather the beautiful woman as the prize.

this over glamification of women, leads the soldier to view her as his prize upon return as well.

whats hilarious in all this is that women are NOT being held up as prizes for their qualities as human beings. they are as fully objectified as you would a thoroughbred dog.

heck, let's face facts, when us guys are sitting around in a group we aren't saying 'wow, look at that chic. she's super nice to her man.' no way, we're sitting there going 'wow, check out the *ss on that chic!"

the irony of all this, and why i say most women are low quality, is that women have bought in to all this. they've come to see themselves as objects first and humans second. they whole reason for being is to have a guy 'want them' so badly that he longs for her when he's off fighting in war for instance.

while men seek to have that beauty that the rich guy would have, so women desire to be that woman that the rich guy would have.

its all quite pathetic really.

which is why people have got to unplug for centuries of this kind of mentality building up.

because while it works just fine for the women who are super hot and the guys who are super rich, for the other 99% of society, it doesnt work. its a life of delusion, of always wanting what you can't have. and the irony is even if you got it, its still an empty and shallow way for the sexes to relate.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
men are the romantic ones.... not women at all.
well ive never had a woman romance me. whereas about every guy out there has damn near killed himself trying to win the affections of a woman at one time or another.

women like to say they are romantic, but they won't lift a finger to be romantic. they will sit there and complain about how their man isn't romancing - but what that means is they want to sit back while he does all the work to create a feeling of 'romance' in her (ie. flowers, candlelight dinner, etc.). i mean, in theory she could easily create a candlelight dinner for when her man gets home and it would still create the feeling of 'romance' - but women don't, they want the man to do all the work (in their minds romance = attention, if he breaks his back for her she feels special)

when you get right down to it, women do not know how to capture a man's attention and attraction outside of p*ssy power. i think a lot of women bust men's balls not so much because they want to, but rather because they don't know what else to do.

i've yet to see a woman advance a relationship using anything other than p*ssy power.

and this goes back to another post i made recently where i said i wonder if it weren't for p*ssy how much men would really like hanging out most women.

which now has me thinking, i wonder if men are SOOOO focused on the p*ssy because...really....there's nothing else to focus on!!!!

i can tell you that when i've really clicked with a woman, i could sit there and talk to her for hours and not even think about getting in to her pants. but it rarely happens.

so i wonder if men have become overly focused on p*ssy, because if they aren't then they would have to be honest with themselves about how much they actually like or dislike the woman they are with.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-
-
-

Of COURSE men are the ones that believe in "romance."

We all know the myth that women are "emotional", romantic", "in touch with the social/romantic/emotional" side of life.

But who writes the sonnets? the love songs? Who paints the moving paintings? Who composes the symphonies that touch your heart? Who writes the novels that MEAN something (not the pulp romance novels, but the true LITERATURE of "love.")?

Who are the true philosophers? NAME ME ONE WOMAN PHILOSOPHER!!!!

There is no question about this, and it's so clear ---- I'm surprised no one has mentioned this before.

And, to bring it down to the "common folk": Who is devastated more emotionally by divorce? It's the GUY. Women have a little party with their FRIENDS, perhaps a happy hour, or a trip to the club, to "celebrate." Ever hear of a guy doing that to mark the occasion?

Women are as mercenary as hell when it comes to love/relationships/marriage/etc.

That doesn't make them "bad," that's just how it is. And we men better learn that that IS how it is.
-
-
-

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
the irony of all this, and why i say most women are low quality, is that women have bought in to all this. they've come to see themselves as objects first and humans second. they whole reason for being is to have a guy 'want them' so badly that he longs for her when he's off fighting in war for instance.
They absolutely do. And you don't have to look any further than when a woman says something like "She's not pretty enough for him" or "If you're ever going to cheat on me, she'd better be pretty".

In all fairness men do it too. When I told a friend of mine about my girlfriend cheating on me, his first reaction was "What? With THAT loser? How could she even think about jeopardizing what she has with a successful guy like you!"