Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HighSchool DJ Bootcamp 2005

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score

Hello everyone, D4rk here. Just wanted everyone to know that Sign-ups are now open to the public. We aren't ready to release the first week yet....but stay patient. We Believe that it should be ready by this weekend. Thank you.

Sign-up @

under the "Sign-up here" Forum

Thank you,

~D4rK, ThyBlindedBeast

P.S. My Situation in the Thread "Reality Check" is fixed.

P.P.S. You Must Register First

P.P.P.S. Post here if you signed-up that way it bumps the topic.

Last edited:

*RHCP*

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to an all guys school. Would I still be able to complete the boot camp if I signed up? Maybey like every time you say meet a chick at school I could try to meet the chick on the way to school, or something. That would be really hard for me to do, though.

DJ_Mind_Tricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
link doesn't work, but i really do wanna join, it might help me with my laziness

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is "we" and who is writing it? they should be qualified to write it...if they are im interested...b/c my HSDJBC/ Contest got deleted:(

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
The link is fine...your halluncinating or your still on AOL/Netscape/Netzero

Smooth IM me on ThyBlindedBeast

And we consists of 5 people; check it out @ the website
see the 'Intro' post

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who would do something stupid like this?

Joking. I am Pwned.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think i'm going to stay home from school tomorrow and work on the HSDJBC....they are shaking walnut trees where i live and i'm allergic to the walnut leaves....so my allergies are pretty bad >.<

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
im ready...! hopefully this'll change my life-- for the better :)

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
btw when does this start? (the actual bootcamp with assigned exercises/reading material etc week-by-week)

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...get her done hahahaha im not country

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
count me in too

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by *RHCP*
I go to an all guys school. Would I still be able to complete the boot camp if I signed up? Maybey like every time you say meet a chick at school I could try to meet the chick on the way to school, or something. That would be really hard for me to do, though.
Of course you can still take part in the HSDJBC, but heed that it will be much more difficult for you. I'm sure the other admin and myself can come up with something for you

And PhX, to answer your question, we hope to release the final version of week #1 this Sunday..or sooner

PhX

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice.

so i'll be ready and pumped to start this up monday at school

Çloud¤$trider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Much as I would love to join, I know I wouldn't be able to accomplish anything, it's hard for a guy like me to even get a freshmen girl's number, I know it's sad but that's the truth. Plus, despite my tough appearence, I have this reputation at school as being the "Quiet guy" with a "hard to understand" voice, so alot of girls just wouldn't take me seriously, especially if she's talked to me/heard me talk already. Girls around here also gossip alot, so if I messed up or she rejected me, it would get around quick. Homecoming dance is tonight and decided to not go, you know why? Since I'm not bringing anyone, I probably wouldn't find a girl interested in dancing with me and I would probably just be sitting in the corner, bored and insecure, while everyone else parties and has fun. But now that I think about it, I would rather be at the homecoming dance, than sitting on my ass surfing the net all night, but oh well, it's too late to buy tickets.

Last edited:

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
Much as I would love to join, I know I wouldn't be able to accomplish anything, it's hard for a guy like me to even get a freshmen girl's number, I know it's sad but that's the truth. Plus, despite my tough appearence, I have this reputation at school as being the "Quiet guy" with a "hard to understand" voice, so alot of girls just wouldn't take me seriously, especially if she's talked to me/heard me talk already. Girls around here also gossip alot, so if I messed up or she rejected me, it would get around quick. Homecoming dance is tonight and decided to not go, you know why? Since I'm not bringing anyone, I probably wouldn't find a girl interested in dancing with me and I would probably just be sitting in the corner, bored and insecure, while everyone else parties and has fun. But now that I think about it, I would rather be at the homecoming dance, than sitting on my ass surfing the net all night, but oh well, it's too late to buy tickets.
Dude seriously.

I ****ing DARE you to grow some balls, get up and do something god dammit. You've posted so many threads on how much your life sucks, and you ALWAYS have some damn excuse for not acting.

Not to be an ass, but you seriously need to change your attitude about life, you will not go far with this one.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kidd
Dude seriously.

I ****ing DARE you to grow some balls, get up and do something god dammit. You've posted so many threads on how much your life sucks, and you ALWAYS have some damn excuse for not acting.

Not to be an ass, but you seriously need to change your attitude about life, you will not go far with this one.
It's not just about the freaking attitude, man, trust me. A guy with my voice, can not get girls, you know something most Don Juan have in common? A good, clear voice tone that people have no problem understanding, something of which I lack. Most of the time when I say things to people or ask them a question, I have to say something a good 3 times for them to get what I'm saying and I don't think girls want guys who have to repeat themselves 3 times so that she can understand. Bullies also mock me and tease me about this alot.