HighSchool DJ Bootcamp 2005

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Viper for the love of god..please join the bootcamp, and quit posting nonsense in this topic please. You might say that it wasn't your fault / it isnt nonsense.....but it is..now just
stfu and start to learn how to change yourself...be a little open-minded for once in your life.

On another note...i'm releasing Day #1 today...but not the rest of the week because i havent finished it yet...i planned to work on it this weekend...but i went to the football game...then went to a party...then went to another party on SAturday..etc, etc. so i was a little busy. Today all i plan to work on is the BC..but i'm just asking a little bit more patience from you guys.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I'll ignore the rudeness people have given me and join then.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Alright, I'll ignore the rudeness(blaming me for something that was not my fault, calling what I said nonsense, when it clearly wasn't) people have given me and join then.
So what? This isn't even your topic you can't order anybody around, this is the INTERNET, you should know its your life.
Unless you really know anything about my life, shut the fvck up now. I can just as easily say that the INTERNET is your life too, we would be doing the same thing, talking about something we don't know sh1t about.
start to learn how to change yourself...be a little open-minded for once in your life.
I've been trying, but when I try, I learn that people on this board(or atleast the High School Forum) would rather argue and be *******s and talk about how I'm not going to do **** and discourage me from changing, rather than motivate me to change.

AustinG

Don Juan
Reaction score
link doesnt work.... id like to sign up but i cannot talk to you over AIM becuase i uninstalled that due to bein on it too much an sayin stuff over the internet is not as good as in person.

AB500

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in.. joined a while ago.

Everytime Viper posts a kitten dies.

Arg, AustinG I would post you the non .tk link to the high school boot camp but ThyBlindedBeast might get mad at me..

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AB500

Arg, AustinG I would post you the non .tk link to the high school boot camp but ThyBlindedBeast might get mad at me..

ROFL..haha...

and i might get mad at what?

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AB500
I'm in.. joined a while ago.

This is the bullsh1t I'm talking about, grow the fvck up, Sosuave. I'm doing my best to ignore people, but if people don't shvt the fvck up and end it, I might have to report the fvcking mods, god damn, your like little children, you can't let things go.
If a kitten dies everytime I post, a human must die everytime you post.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
This is the bullsh1t I'm talking about, grow the fvck up, Sosuave. I'm doing my best to ignore people, but if people don't shvt the fvck up and end it, I might have to report the fvcking mods, god damn, your like little children, you can't let things go.
If a kitten dies everytime I post, a human must die everytime you post.
Get out.

Anyways, boot camp is starting tomorrow is it not? Good luck guys.

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by taiwanesedude227
Get out.

Anyways, boot camp is starting tomorrow is it not? Good luck guys.
Shut the fvck up and stop spamming the topic.
I know I'm spamming, but if it wasn't for your BS I wouldn't be spamming his topic.
YOU get out, either stop making stupid post in this topic or get out.
Grow the **** up and drop, because if you want act like a little kid and continue it, I'll be glad to tell the moderators about you.
I started it alright, but I'm the only one making an effort to end it and get back on topic.
Jesus, when I become a Don Juan one day, I'll thank people like SlyD4rk and the High School Bootcamp, people I won't thank are the people who felt they wanted to act like asshol3s(You know who you are.).

Last edited:

Viper

Banned
Reaction score
And you know what? Yeah, I am going to join the HSDJBC, people think they know everything fvcking thing on this board, I'll prove them wrong by conquering the HSDJBC with flying results. I can't do it? Bullsh1t, I won't do anything? Bullsh1t, I know that my game sucks right now, but I'm going to work hard to improve it with this Boot Camp and when my game does improve, greatness will come.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper
And you know what? Yeah, I am going to join the HSDJBC, people think they know everything fvcking thing on this board, I'll prove them wrong by conquering the HSDJBC with flying results. I can't do it? Bullsh1t, I won't do anything? Bullsh1t, I know that my game sucks right now, but I'm going to work hard to improve it with this Boot Camp and when my game does improve, greatness will come.
bout ****ing time you got the spirit..now write DJ on the palm of your hand. and go live the life you have been wanting

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh wow....

EVERY BODY! STOP THE KIDDY FIGHTING!

No wonder mature dj's dont give respect to highschoolers. I mean really... look Viper, good job. I'm happy your joining us. Don't listen or respond to anyone. If anyone give's you trouble, tell me and I'll take care of it. My contact info, once again, is at www.hsdjbootcamp.tk or you can private message me and I'll give it to you.

Everyone else... bare with Viper. He's had a set of beliefs his entire life, and we are helping him break through. Don't listen to his complaints or anything... just ignore it. Ok, now that , that issue is settled I would like to make it clear

WE ARE STILL BUILDING THE BOOTCAMP

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woot woot.

I am Pwned, and I will help you, just be sure to start a journal, and be positive.

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Days 1-5 are posted...feast on the information!

And Viper...i have yet to see your name in the Sign-up forum of HsDJbootcamp.tk

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasnt this posted like a week ago????

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by E_ze05
wasnt this posted like a week ago????

You want to fu<k with us? We pop a fukin cap in yo azz *****.

Zod

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will send one of the mods 5 $ over paypal if they IP ban viper.

GateKeeper

Don Juan
Reaction score
only if he doesn't actually join the Highschool Bootcamp...

Everyone, until that point comes... lay off. Give him a week to sign up. Stop screwing with him... 7 Days Viper... before we have to cut the fat...

Be The Muscle of the Body or
Be the fat of the ass

I'm believing that your muscle. Don't let me down, friend.