Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's proof that you guys think too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smoothflow
Only reason why people are argueing in this site is because it is not real. They do not see the point as clearly. Afterall ACTION speak louder then WORDS. People see a MAN so content with himself that he expresses his FEELING to the outside world. People emulate his reality and thus MOOD of everyone becomes CONTAGIOUS because of this ONE man in the social gathering improving the vibe of others around him. Elevating his FEELING so that everyone can get a piece of the ACTION. Thus masculinity is born.
Oh, I didn't see that. It all makes sense now.

Vector has so much game that his "aura" just filled his entire surroundings and the blond chick that approached and hit on Vector's gf must have been affected by this reality and "mood" that was emanating from Vector (even though she didn't know he was the bf) and ... and then the chick wanted to do his gf and told Vector that on account of his masculinity.

I simply did not see that before. Thanks for pointing it out.
I'm all clear now.

Reaction score
"Hi, my name is HB9Blonde. I was wondering if I can treat you to lunch. You are a very attractive person and I'd like to get to know you better!" I won't tell you the rest of this juicy story, it's for me to know but lets just say she didn't want to be 'just friends' w/ my gf."

AWWW SHUCKS....prosemont you stole my points of view...lol.

Oh well I guess vectorz thought he was being cool posting what he did. " I won't tell you the rest of this juicy story, it's for me to know"

Now it's back fired in his face.

But your right we are just pointing out potential problems for him...which is our only point.

HectorC :

You gotta lay off the crank/ephedrine/speed/meth/ kid your wound up too tight...we are only trying to help prevent a future disaster for you.

It's not that serious...so back down mayne. Your acting like a miniture terrier...snapping like this and yammering...don't get ya panties all bunced up...let it go. Your not that serious.

Reaction score
Prosemont:

I dig your style!

"if your girl is walking towards you to meet you and allows herself to be approached by ANYONE and taken aside and allows herself to basically be hit on (whether she acquiesces or not in the end -- and if the convo went as far as to know that she wasn't interested in a platonic friendship and even vector is calling it a pick-up) she is disrespecting you and that speaks to the quality (or LACK of it) in your relationship which will likely manifest itself in other ways later.

It's just to point out a potential issue for you. "

You see and spit true game!

Reaction score
JakieSnakie

"WTF? P_S has absolutel no case against vectorz."

Nobodies building a case against anybody here. Just trying to head off trouble for a would be wanna be young playa. That's what good players do...

you look at the youngun's and head them in the right direction so that they can avoid making mistakes that older or more experienced ones have made...

plus when you truely get "game"...you can see clearly...if you can understand what I mean.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you start picking up chicks, you must learn the BASIC rules. Know what goes, and how to do it. Then it is time to just let your body and soul take over. This site is simply "analysis paralysis".

Has anyone learnt to dance REALLY good? You dont count the steps, you dont remember the moves, you just let your passion take over. Let your body move with the rythem. However if you are learning to dance, you have to first learn the basic beats and steps.

This is what it is like to be good at anything at life, including picking up woman, you cant overanalyse ANYTHING, you have to just have trust in yourself and your judgement, and let yourself have fun with it. Otherwise what is the point of LIVING!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watch it, prosemont.

Originally posted by prosemont
Jake, this isn't a "case" "against" anybody and shouldn't be taken personally.

It's just to point out a potential issue for you.

Btw, it happens ... not all of us can have total dominion and control and have women who would take a bullet for us at all times.

Make sense? And, don't be so insecure as to take this personally but don't be blind to it, either.

Prosemont,

Your points about the girl and the dyke were well-taken. That is exactly how I would have analyzed the situation.

And next, why do you presume that I would have no clue as to how to handle the situation? You dispense advice to me as if I am your child or a mindless simpleton. Do not be so arrogant - it only reflects poorly on you.

Also - I have no clue where you got the idea that this is personal for me. :confused: Yes, I have argued with PS in the past, but I am over it. I cannot let some bonehead on the internet consume my life like that, because it's too important. When I say that he has no case, I wasn't really talking about his analysis of the gf and the dyke. I was talking about all the other condescending comments he made, because they are not based on any real observations. He doesn't even know vectorz, so what the heck would his chump-ass know about him anyway? Several people here are already tired of his pompous 'pimp-daddy' circus clown act, and I'm just adding to the Public Opinion. :rolleyes:

And finally - the girlfriend situation. If it were a guy that hit on her in front of me, there is NO DOUBT in my mind that I would have stepped in front of the fvcker's face. I wouldn't have said anything - just stepped right up to him, looked him in the eye, and smiled. I'm not afraid. If he wants some shyt, I'll be there to dish it out. :)

On the other hand, for *me* personally, I wouldn't have a problem if some dyke came up to my girl and tried to pick her up. I wouldn't get in her face like I would with a dude, but I would let my presense be known (i.e. stand in proximity), and bemusedly watch the whole debacle take place (and make sure I'm seen by the dyke). And I would be confident that my girl would just get a laugh and perhaps an ego boost from the dyke making a pass at her. Of course I would ask if she gave the dyke her number - if she did I would naturally confront her about it in a mature manner, and re-inforce to her the boundaries of our relationship. If she tries to brush it off as nothing even when she gave the dyke her number, I would stamp my foot down and let her know. Simple.

I haven't bothered reading the rest of this thread. You guys can fight to the death if you wish -- I don't care.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jake, oh, I'm watching it dude. hahaha.

I didn't mean you as in YOU nor was any of the advice here meant for you. I only put your name in there to answer your question. I meant it like the general "you" as in vector and anybody else reading the thread or finding themselves in a similar situation. And, I didn't mean that you, Jake, would take it personally, I meant that same way as above. You obviously have nothing to take personally here. :)

My apologies, Jake, if you thought any of this was directed at you. It wasn't. And, it wasn't even an "attack" on vector, despite what he might think. I don't know him, I don't care about him. I certainly don't "hate" the kid. Just pointing out a potential issue. Hell, if that makes me an ignorant idiotic retard, so be it. haha. And, if he doesn't see an issue and thinks we're all just "hating" on him, well whatever.

About my poor grammar, etc., serves me right for working as a neurosurgeon ;) and trying to type really quickly in between breaks -- sometimes when I read my own posts the grammar and spelling is so bad from typing it quickly and stream of consciousness that it appears that English ain't my first language even to me. My bad.

Oh yeah, I also write like I'm arrogant because, well, basically I am arrogant. :D hahaha.

Last edited:

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
This site is simply "analysis paralysis".

This is what it is like to be good at anything at life, including picking up woman, you cant overanalyse ANYTHING, you have to just have trust in yourself and your judgement, and let yourself have fun with it. Otherwise what is the point of LIVING!!
Dude, you totally hit it right on the head. When you see people wasting time analyzing other people's lives and not worrying about their own, you know they are insecure creatures. Especially when their assumptions, oh my bad, wrong word -- "analyzations" are wrong. But thats ok, whatever makes them feel better to balance their inadequate lives. Ok by me.

Reaction score
OK I'm done. Your correct hector! You win what ever your fighting for...I'm a little lost cause I just don't get it. Folks try to give you some advice and you throw it back in our faces.

Roll how you want to. I will await your next post breathlessly.

peace out...or in words you can relate too...just imagine these in a high nasal white guy voice, trying to sound black and cool..."right on, get jiggy with it ---my brother!"

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
OK I'm done. Your correct hector! You win what ever your fighting for...I'm a little lost cause I just don't get it. Folks try to give you some advice and you throw it back in our faces.

Hey, it's not about 'winning' or 'losing'. Although, now I have some serious insight into why you argue all the time.

Anyhow, besides the point. Your advice would be most welcome, if it were based on correct info. You took a guess out of 2 sentences and derived a final conclusion. In the educated world, that type of decision making process would lead to failure.

If I give you advice on how to handle being a virgin, obviously you'd think to yourself, "WTF?". Well same situation applies here.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you even have a girl-friend (same question or even date women)???
What relevance does this have to my topic?

Sorry if I take a little while to get to reply. I have to washup each and everytime between brain surgery. *snicker*

Reaction score
1. Your full of your own ego. You tried to blast out with some gay **** with your girl and now your denying it. cool. so let it be.

2. Folks try to "pull your coat" that means educate you and you turn coat and blow your nuts up with some testostorone shyt....you gotta lot to learn.

3. As far as my question to Jackie, you probably won't understand these words from a popular Ebook on dating but I will try:

“knowledge is not enough, we must apply, Willing is not enough we must do”

Bruce Lee

Stop deluding yourselves with what should be and start doing what works. It’s results that matter in this world.

Take no advice from the person who isn’t doing the things you want to do or living the life you want to live.

If you want to learn martial arts you go to a school where you learn from a black belt. You know he is a black belt because you can see his ranking (proof) you will also see other signs of his certification such as trophies, awards…but basically you will see visable signs of proof that he is capable of teaching you.

You need to talk to men who get women and start doing the things that they do and start behaving like a man who gets women.

The hungry never get fed, yet those who do not want always have plenty. When you start obsessing on it you can’t get a date…this is why I have women crawling out my ass.

Everyone here is self made.

If you can't understand the above words then let me know and I will break it down to 3rd grade level playerizm for ya.

Now get a life kid! Your hanging out here too much...and I see you stole Prosemonts joke...weak fella real weak.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Your full of your own ego. You tried to blast out with some gay **** with your girl and now your denying it. cool. so let it be.

Uhm, ya, you're right. You're always right. Although, yes I am full of myself so that is your problem HOW?

2. Folks try to "pull your coat" that means educate you and you turn coat and blow your nuts up with some testostorone shyt....you gotta lot to learn.

I had a hard time comprehending this line. But thanks for your advice. too bad it doesn't apply to my situation. It's like telling someone how to drive a stick shift, when they have an automatic.

3. As far as my question to Jackie, you probably won't understand these words from a popular Ebook on dating but I will try:

Uhm, what does he have to do w/ this topic? Man, you really are insecure.

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to review:

-VECTOR: hey all, my chick was approached by another chick -- that's how it's done dudes!

-PS & PMT: hey dude, maybe you oughta consider taking another look at that.

-VECTOR:
-wah! boo hoo! stop hating on me!
-you guys are insecure!
-you guys are computer geeks and you're stu-pid!
-you guys are idiots! and ignorant! and ret-ard-ed!
-you guys must have bad jobs! (haha)

-PS & PMT: Okaydokay kid.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm, ok. That's how YOU perceive it. But thanks for sharing, now you might want to ask whether anyone cares.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now get a life kid! Your hanging out here too much...
Hmmm, isn't that hypocritical? Look how many posts I've done in the last year. I've only been posting again for 2 days since a 1/2 year break. My brotha, you've been here day in and day out (or is that out-ward) for the past year and a half at least, instead of having a life you must enjoy the company of your PC. And how many have you done? Oh brother, you are 'the bomb'! Yea, I wanna hear a response to THIS one. You really must be running out of ammo. Desperately looking for anything, aren't you?

Regarding jobs -- What are you guys talking about? I never made fun of your jobs. I'm a brain surgeon, therefore, I have a respect for someone in the same professional field as mine. I never questioned the validity of your job statements. Are you now questioning mine?

Last edited:

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player, what's with the ...

... the honkey chicks?! Dish those sista's my way if you don't want them!

I'm almost done with the white American woman, but to each his own. Of course some of those women in that great photo gallery might not be white American women.

Just foolin' with ya. :>)

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the same exact pics I've seen from the last time I was on this board. Sloow times eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.