Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's proof that you guys think too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Always thinking of the right things to say? Devising all the strategies and tactics that get you less than 10% success rate? I think you guys just THINK too hard. Best thing *I* ever did was take time away from this forum. Anyhow, here's what really clicked in my head. My current gf is a bombshell HB9.75Asian, she gets approached by guys in front of me all the time, and they never come up w/ anything 'original', I always thought.

Well one day I was meeting her at her dorms for lunch, and as I see her walking toward me, an HB9.0Blonde intercepts her and stops her dead in her tracks. HB9Blonde smiles and says, "Hi, my name is HB9Blonde. I was wondering if I can treat you to lunch. You are a very attractive person and I'd like to get to know you better!" I won't tell you the rest of this juicy story, it's for me to know but lets just say she didn't want to be 'just friends' w/ my gf. Anyhow, I was astonished about the straightforwardness of the opener and that's all it really takes.

She's an HB9Blonde, probably gets approached by guys day in and day out, so obviously she probably knows what works, what she likes, therefore probably what most females in general like. I reconfirmed w/ my gf that is the way approaches should be done. All this overanalyzing and strategic gayness (leads to gayness because gets you no pvssy) is ridiculous, guys.

The point is you nerds need to get off this forum for awhile and stop thinking too much. Just be a caveman and do what you would do before you came here. Good luck.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I gotta laugh at this one.

You are right that the calculating doesn't work. It never has. Once everyone realizes this, they will find thier true DJ side and everything comes into balance.
When anyone starts to visit this site, they try and guage every single detail and calculate whether they did right or wrong.

As time goes by, they find their groove and things become more natural. So what if they do something slightly AFC in nature? Who cares? It's the natural proggression of the sosuave visitors. This isn't a math probelm. It's real life.

Your fault is assuming that everybody here is a computer nerd.
I resent that to the fullest. I'm a Rock musician who just signed a record deal and I'm a DJ to the core. I come here to help the younger guys get on their way. If i had this site when i was 16, who knows where i'd be. I'm glad that these young guys found it and will benefit, and perhaps help tip the balance back into a more neutral way of life, where emasculation and feminism isn't such a dominant force in our pop culture.

jungleman pete

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Just be a caveman and do what you would do before you came here. Good luck."

So asking female family members for women advice is what i should do. Its what i did before i came here.

No thanks.

Reaction score
1. I can agree with your original statement.

2. Your girl is a faggot though. When a woman does faggot things with other women then there is something your not giving her. If she is fantasizing about someone else while making love with you then you got a problem

3. When women go down that path young men like yourself think it's cool until the faggotry back fires on you.

4. This means that while your in class or whatever you do...she may be off with the hbblond9.0 having the time of her life.

5. This means that she is willing to cheat on YOU with another Person. Nothing to brag about on this site z.

6. You might read the bisexual female post. One of my girls who went down that path contributed some interesting thoughts...that might open your eyes.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL player, holly sh!t, do you get high everytime you come here?
Your girl is a faggot though
That is the funniest thing i've read today. thanks man.

Vec, why not get to know the HB9 better and see what kind of friends she has?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right on.

Yep, you are absolutely right. If you don't think it works. Why? Because if you don't think there is no time to hesitate. And it's been said here a billion times that hestitation leads to... that's right. ;)

However you were way too presumptuous about the type of people on this site (though some undoubtedly are).

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i bet your girl's gonna next u anytime soon, with all the guys hitting on her everyday, that leaves many options open for her.

and if she's a 9.75, what about you??
she could leave you for an even more attractive guy anytime of the day.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you being so negative? The brother's just stating the obvious, which also happens to be good advice.

And anyway - is that even your business to begin with? :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
LOL player, holly sh!t, do you get high everytime you come here?

That is the funniest thing i've read today. thanks man.

Vec, why not get to know the HB9 better and see what kind of friends she has?
Hmmm...maybe I miss read the post? I thought he was saying the Hb 9 was hitting on his asian hb9.75. If she wasn't then I erred.

If she was then shut the fawk up. Over here in this part of the states we call bisexual women faggots...actually they call them faggots these days all over.

It's a recent term that is being applyied to anything homosexual in women.

You might wanna catch up with the times..you smell me.

If your one of those white boys who gets off on two women licking each other...grow up before you get educated in that scene.

It's not about the man when two women get together. In my life if it ain't about ME then why bother. I'm not some symp waiting for two women to quit enjoying one another so I can plug in...you feel me.

I could go on and on about this issue but that would be beating a dead horse.

Lastly:

what is happening to young men these days. You let your women get approached right in front of you? I"ve never had anyone try to hit on my woman right in front of me....maybe it's the way I look or carry myself.

when you walk in everybody knows who she is with....they must not think your man enough to keep what you got.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree in part with what you're sayin bout thinkin' too much altho thought only becomes an issue when it prevents you from actin... when you spend all THAT time deliberatin and it's just not natural, but that said after time these ways become 2nd nature, and it's that easy you know what to do with just a quick thought in a situation...

Originally posted by vectorz
She's an HB9Blonde, probably gets approached by guys day in and day out, so obviously she probably knows what works, what she likes, therefore probably what most females in general like. I reconfirmed w/ my gf that is the way approaches should be done. All this overanalyzing and strategic gayness (leads to gayness because gets you no pvssy) is ridiculous, guys.
Didn't agree with this part... if we're talkin about sex, then I would agree, she knows the female body so she knows what to do that will make the next woman scream, somethin which may escape a lotta men... however, her being approached by men may mean she knows what doesn't work, or better yet if she's a dyke then what she thinks of the guys and their lines is irrelevant cos she just wouldn't find them appealin as the package... and if the guys that approach your girl are anythin to go by they aren't bringin anythin original anyway, for all you know she could be spoutin the same unoriginal line that she turned down somebody on... but lets say she knows what doesn't work, it doesn't mean that she now has the answer as to what does...

An easier way to break it down would be the number of attractive females who I've been approached by... now you would guess at these girls havin such a lot of guys approachin 'em with all kinda lines so they've got a lot of spin at you... but given how average I find lines spit out at me

But we all know that boils down to looks in the end... if a girl puts a simple line out on me but she looks THAT good, then you think I am gonna hold the line against her? Nah, and the same applies for guys, if you look THAT good to the girl then you can make a simple comment in passin about her coat or a joking "Smile" to a girl lookin all serious for no apparent reason and you end up with some later on that evening or on a not to later date...

Tkman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

Lastly:

what is happening to young men these days. You let your women get approached right in front of you? I"ve never had anyone try to hit on my woman right in front of me....maybe it's the way I look or carry myself.

when you walk in everybody knows who she is with....they must not think your man enough to keep what you got.
only poster with a logical statement.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...maybe I miss read the post?
Yes, Supreme, you did misread it. All I can do is roll my eyes. Anytime you make a comment, you're just looking for drama. You're like a female.

I said a BLONDE (HB9BLonde) chick approached MY GF (ASIAN HB9.75). Where did you assume the rest? Just because she HAD BEEN approached doesn't mean she cheated, you baffoon.

As I stated, I'm not going into details of what happened thereafter, because it really is none of anyone else's business.

And hey, yes, she did get approached right in front of me. However, she was walking towards me and hadn't gotten quite to me yet. Anyhow, that's beside the point. People DO approach her even when she is clearly WITH me sometimes, especially at clubs where guys are drunk out of their mind and feel ballsy. If it doesn't happen to you, than good for you. What do you want me to say? You the man? Spare me. It's possibly because you're black? Seems nobody wants to piss off a black dude nowadays no matter he's right or wrong, with the chance of being politically incorrect. Watch the movie, "The Animal". It's an ongoing joke in there but you know what they're really getting at is true.

I didn't post this to argue w/ you Supreme. You live in your own world. Take from it what you can. Otherwise move on, get a life. Find something productive to do, okay?

This is my favorite part: "END OF DISCUSSION"

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ScrewIt
i bet your girl's gonna next u anytime soon, with all the guys hitting on her everyday, that leaves many options open for her.

and if she's a 9.75, what about you??
she could leave you for an even more attractive guy anytime of the day.
You insecure fool.

Thats right man..settle for the 4-5's.

No threat of "losing" them to the "bigger" catch now

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm...maybe I miss read the post? I thought he was saying the Hb 9 was hitting on his asian hb9.75. If she wasn't then I erred.

-You 2 bit moron. HIS girl was HIT ON, not the other way around (or?)

If she was then shut the fawk up. Over here in this part of the states we call bisexual women faggots...actually they call them faggots these days all over.

-Yeah, and on the east coast, we call you guys closed minded idiots..all over, or "Sactown" Ca and bumbfvck Texas?

It's a recent term that is being applyied to anything homosexual in women.

-Blabla, the amt. of times u bring up this "homosexual" thing you are so fervently against, the more I would guess youre a 44 year old closet case, who covers up with his "research" of the game

You might wanna catch up with the times..you smell me.

-We're not the cavemen here, dog. you wanna tell me about all the sales happening at JC Penny too?

If your one of those white boys who gets off on two women licking each other...grow up before you get educated in that scene.

-OOOOOOFFFF! Then, my dear Big Chill, grow me the fvck up!

It's not about the man when two women get together. In my life if it ain't about ME then why bother. I'm not some symp waiting for two women to quit enjoying one another so I can plug in...you feel me.

-Let me tell you and shed u a lil light, aiight?. I've been with 2 girls before, and it was ALL about me. What they did together was something a little deviating, a little daring, and it made the mood all that much better.

I could go on and on about this issue but that would be beating a dead horse.

Lastly:

-OHH bejesus! What is indeed happening with the MEN THESE DAYS? You sound like an old grandmother. Congrats with the way you handle yourself. You've mentioned it at least 1 million times before. It must be a real issue with you. On that note, they probably think youre her father and dont want to disrespect.

-Ouch. You see that boys? Live and learn.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme is right, you know

I, too, am older and somewhat more conservative morally than today's culture (though somewhat liberal politically if that makes sense).

All this stuff on "Girls Gone Wild" and "Hefner's mansion" and "Wild On" promote women licking other women and even more. The U.S. culture has promoted it and the AFC culture has bought it.

I'm not a homophobe, I just want things separate. I want homo girls to be homo girls, and heteros to be heteros, not mixings of this group. Too many hetero girls are "experimenting" which is sick.

You don't "experiment" with the essence of your soul: your sexuality.

I'm sure I'll get flamed but you can all go back to your bump-and-grind/women dancing with each other clubs that you think are so great.

* www. americanwomensuck.com

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Player Supreme is right, you know

Originally posted by WestCoaster
I, too, am older ...

Translation: "I can't get none of that, that's why I'm pissed. If I could get some of that action, I would be all for it."

Your judgemental personality shows your true signs of massive insecurity. And if that doesn't give it away, your signature sure does. Take care of your issues and worry about yourself before you worry about others.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, westcoaster...conservative...yeah, so if u got this awesome girl, who loves you and fukks your brains out, and then says "Hey, would you like it if i brought another girl for a threesome for your pleasure?" ... you'd next her?

I myself like Straight men-woman action, lesbos dont do anything for me, but if she is bi, i could give a fukk as long as im the one who's fukking her.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: My signature? What the f'?

Originally posted by WestCoaster
I don't have a signature meathead.
Uhm, than what's this?:

* www. americanwomensuck.com

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not into threesomes, sorry

Read Player Supreme's take on this for more information. He said it better than I did. You are no longer the center of activity, you are a diversion for a dyke. When it comes to this, I'm traditional and I'm not into the threesome stuff.

To each his own, however. Like any man, I've thought about it, but it's not me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.