Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's how to be a REAL PLAYER, read this and be a pimp

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Lol, you guys are funny.

I'm in detroit, I have 8 girls callin me for sex, and I haven't even been out sargin in a while due to business ventures.

I still don't understand why this is soooo hard fo some people. I always use this analogy. You go in the club, there's 100 girls and 100 guys. 80% of the guys are either unattractive or shy and stand against the wall. So only 20 guys are getting the women's attention, thats at least five girls to one guy, and you're tellin me this is hard? lol, business is harder than that but since I've been under my trainer business is smooth baby...lol.
Detroit girls are trash- what exactly is your point? Your d!ck is being jocked by a bunch of girls who will soon be both pregnant and single, anyway...so what's your bidness? You runnin da impala chop shop? lol. I'll tell you mang dis writin sh!t be hard, yo.

I bet you think you're like some sort of prophet showing up to save a bunch of sad internet nerds that have no clue about seduction (which are you are mostly correct about). However you are generalizing that everyone here are losers and neglect to realize those who are here as mentors and can present their ideas in an inspirational and insightful way- neither of which you've been able to do thus far in this thread...instead you belittle and insult people with nothing to offer in return.

I am really sick of what this site has become as it used to be much better. Too bad the posters who made this site what it is are now all but gone :cuss:

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Reaction score
I'm going to have to say you're right, but it is just my own selfish ways. I'm very egotistical. That's what makes me, well sir, me lol, be an individual, don't try and put gilt on us, just because we're getting shyt.

Not to say that ANYONE else on this site that has tried to put me in a place is right, only you.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with this "we" sh!t? You are not in some elite group bunch of dipsh!ts who were somehow born with the ability to pick up women? Newsflash: you are not special. Are you implying being egotistical makes you an individual?

First off, the word you are trying to spell is G U I L T. Stay in school (If you haven't dropped out already). The reason you are getting sh!t and feel as though we are trying to place GUILT on you is because your EGO is getting in the way so you are BLIND to see that you are an IDIOT.

Seriously, give up...unless you can offer some advise that hasn't been said a million times before and do a better job then just quit posting- because in the end you are just enjoying the responses and being a troll which if you continue will gladly get you banned- hopefully sooner than later, I hope.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Idiot.

What a better man to go to for advice about women.... than a man who HAS THEM? Lots.
Often, pimps will initially present themselves as lovers or father-figures to women (who may be run-aways or otherwise lack a family network) before introducing them to prostitution and drug addiction. Most pimp-prostitute relationships are abusive, using psychological intimidation, manipulation and physical force to control the women in the "stable".
Pimps are the lowest pieces of $hit on the planet next to pedos(actually many of them are pedos) They don't wear fancy clothes and sweet talk girls into prostitution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pimp

Reaction score
Aiiiiiiiiiight mang HOLD IT....... I gave you respect mang

Do not give me that ****. Hell yes I think I'm special also. Me and the other 2 elite group of players.
:rockon:
And, I'll have you know I'm no idiot because I will right here and now slowly begin to pick your ass apart. :moon:

Why would you begin to bash us in the first place? Mind your own business, be your own person mang? Are you angry because me and Mr. Forever are getting *****? Are you not getting any attention for yourself? Do you want some? If you do just ask me son. ;)

I'm just trying to help people out and yess a big ego will come with it that is one of the 1st things I posted on my article. You don't have **** on me, trying to bring up the past on how good this place used to be.. pshhhh :down:

Like Ive stated probably 5 times or more already on this pathetic site. And this ones for you Mr. Obie Juan Jabronie... Once you've felt the extacy of having girls go crazy over your passionate, sexual, banter, and you love it need it and you get it back and forth.... come back and talk to me, we'll have a smoke together and what not. There is no other way around it, you're in the wrong. Have a nice day LOSER :up: .

for the last post... I'm a state placer (4th place) at 112 for Illinois. 145 State Qulaifier last year and a 130 state qulaifier this last season... yes I cut like 20 pounds and now I'm up to 163 lolz yah tell me about it lol

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that the best you've got? haha! I find it amusing that not only are you referring to yourself as "elite" but also the hipocracy going on here. This site used to be great until morons such as yourself show up to ruin it...THAT IS MY POINT- but there is nothing more dangerous than the confident idiot who thinks he's helping people. Arguing with you is retarded because you obviously can't see the reasoning behind the points I've made so you definitely are in no position to give advice to anyone. You're 17- and it shows. It's going to take you a while to understand that the world is not black and white. By the way, I quit smoking after 10 years because I have willpower...is that the characteristic of a loser? How about getting an education to build network infrastructures with thousands of people or work on getting in shape? I'm here to improve myself and just as many others I choose to remain silent. By the way I'm already having a nice day, thanks. Jabronie! Witty insult...I heard The Rock NEVER used to say that on WWF!

Reaction score
Ahhhh chit who do you think you're fooling? lolz :woo: ... (Love that face)... I've got you mang and you and I both know it, dont try and use age on me, and how this site used to be good and what not. People like Mr. DeAngelo and that are the ones who made this site pathetic. I'm just trying to help. lolz. I'm like T.I. "I've got the soul of an old man" lol :yes: ...

Now let it go, it won't get any better for you :rolleyes:

And don't bash me cuz tha ROCK is DA CHIT!!!! :rockon:

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
I've got you mang and you and I both know it, dont try and use age on me, and how this site used to be good and what not. People like Mr. DeAngelo and that are the ones who made this site pathetic. I'm just trying to help. lolz. I'm like T.I. "I've got the soul of an old man" lol :yes: ...

Now let it go, it won't get any better for you :rolleyes:

And don't bash me cuz tha ROCK is DA CHIT!!!! :rockon:
You don't got nufing on me, foo. Don't think that just because there has been others who have been prodigious at 17 that you can use it for a your rebuttal. You have the right attitude and your heart is in the right place but your advise sucks, period. I am done with you.

There's a saying that goes something like this:

"Don't argue with stupid people- they will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Keep fooling yourself, because at the very least I get a laugh at your ignorance :crackup:

Reaction score
Awwww.... looks like Obie Juan Jabronie's chillin' now.. lolz :yes:

Not so hardass anymore? Now you're just trying to pull the "I'm too old and too smart for dis shhhhhhyyyyt."

Pshhhhh.. You ain't got me fooled, This is who I am, an individual, and while I may not be as fired in in 20 yrs I'll still be me biatch :rockon:

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love your style, "ima str8 up pimp", you bring us a little bit of ghetto every time. And I love ebonics... :rockon:

By the way, it's all about confidence. Everyone can do well with its looks, as soon as he starts doing something about it, like being well groomed and going to the gym. It's that easy.

Oh, and on a last note: you're definately right about the wannabe gurus like Style and De Angelo. They capitalize on people's insecurities. Sometime ago I got very mad at a ridicolous article on the main page that told something like "You can use being ugly and a loser as an advantage - now buy my method!"

Want the magic secret to bang chicks? Get this: F*CKIN GRAB YOUR BALLS AND TALK TO THEM, MANY OF THEM! IT'S ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE, AND IT'S A NUMBER'S GAME.

More practice, less talking, mofo's. :trouble:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You claim that at 16 you were fu-cking gorgeous 20 year old babes, now you are fu-cking 5 at the same time, you are obviously a LIAR.

I know this because I am now 38, no gorgeous 20 year old girl would come anywhere near me when I was 16, let alone allow me the privilege to be fu-cking her, get real why don't you.

If I am now 38 and have a hot young 16 year old long blonde haired babe all over me, and this type of thing never happened when I was 16 myself, you cannot expect me to believe this rubbish.

The older you get the more hot babes you attract, and the easier it is to allure and fu-ck them, so I don't know who your kidding Mr Keyboard Jockey.

Please keep the fantasies of your mind to yourself, we don't need to read about them. :mad: :trouble: :mad: :yes:

Aerospace

Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:
You claim that at 16 you were fu-cking gorgeous 20 year old babes, now you are fu-cking 5 at the same time, you are obviously a LIAR.

I know this because I am now 38, no gorgeous 20 year old girl would come anywhere near me when I was 16, let alone allow me the privilege to be fu-cking her, get real why don't you.

If I am now 38 and have a hot young 16 year old long blonde haired babe all over me, and this type of thing never happened when I was 16 myself, you cannot expect me to believe this rubbish.

The older you get the more hot babes you attract, and the easier it is to allure and fu-ck them, so I don't know who your kidding Mr Keyboard Jockey.

Please keep the fantasies of your mind to yourself, we don't need to read about them. :mad: :trouble: :mad: :yes:
Man, do not judge him by his obvious lies, but by the things he wrote. We're not discussing his life (who gives a f*ck about this nameless guy that spawned from a random ghetto and types like a nigga?) - and some of the things he stated possess some insight. Credit to him for just suggesting the people here to try instead of doing nothing. It's all about confidence, practice, and self-respect. Once you have these, the rest will follow.

ObieJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KoalaKing said:

I don't think he's a KBJ but he's definitely naive. I admire his confidence, though. I have a friend who had gastric bypass surgery about a year ago. His attitude has greatly improved; he even called me the other day to brag about all these "hot" girls he was with in the past month. I have seen the girls he's gone out with in the past and he's far from being a prize yet- although at least he's doing something about his weight.

I can't stand most women- if they can't hold a conversation or say anything to keep me interested in them then chances are the sex isn't worth it. I'd much rather have a few quality women here and there that make me happy and are good, wholesome women then some back-alley gutter trash hoes. Maybe my standards are high but that they encompass my entire life and it is hard to compromise those beliefs.

Reaction score
Koala King... hah(I love the name)

38 with a 16 yr old? and you think you have game? Or is it because the screwed up probably ugly 16 year old is very insecure and looking for a sense of security with a father figure? Hey man I'm not sure where you're from but you just screwed yourself with me..

You just set yourself up. All I'm gonna say is that yes I have hooked up with 2 20 yr olds, different times same year, both blondes, both hott, one had a toungue ring, I made out with one the first night I met her. I did not mention that I said I was 19 jackass thats assumed that no 20 yr old would hook up with a 16 yr old unless wasted (or at least pretending in my case lolz jk jk jk) The other one thought I was just str8 up hott. As for the other five, man, this site has you borderline retarded or something lolz, I'm not ****ing them all, they give me their sexual attention, they want me, I play with their heads, hell I'm in a relationship with one lol, 2 of them are just flatout *****s and another wants a relationship before sex... realistic pimpin' mang lolz.. something your sad 38 yr old ass doesnt have lol.

You sir, are a loser, str8 up. You are labled buddy. Try me, I'm not even started lolzz :yes:

Try and talk trash and I will slowly pick you apart, slowly and painfully lolz, like I said, you set yourself up with failure with the crappy crappy banter you just spilled lolz. :yawn:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
Koala King... hah(I love the name)

38 with a 16 yr old? Hey man I'm not sure where you're from but you just screwed yourself with me..

You just set yourself up. All I'm gonna say is that yes I have hooked up with 2 20 yr olds, different times same year, both blondes, both hott, one had a toungue ring, I made out with one the first night I met her. I did not mention that I said I was 19 jackass thats assumed that no 20 yr old would hook up with a 16 yr old unless wasted (or at least pretending in my case lolz jk jk jk) The other one thought I was just str8 up hott. As for the other five, man, this site has you borderline retarded or something lolz, I'm not ****ing them all, they give me their sexual attention, they want me, I play with their heads, hell I'm in a relationship with one lol, 2 of them are just flatout *****s and another wants a relationship before sex... realistic pimpin' mang lolz.. something your sad 38 yr old ass doesnt have lol.

You sir, are a loser, str8 up. You are labled buddy. Try me, I'm not even started lolzz :yes:

Try and talk trash and I will slowly pick you apart, slowly and painfully lolz, like I said, you set yourself up with failure with the crappy crappy banter you just spilled lolz. :yawn:
You are FULL OF CRAP, you are a LOSER, a WUSS, and a WIMP, you don't frighten me you LITTLE IDIOT, get a FU-CKING life, then maybe your FANTASIES will become a REALITY. :mad: :box: :mad:

Reaction score
Ahhh lolz that's the last thing you want to do mang lolz NOW... I know you're a true LOSER lolz.
It's so obvious... I can see it without seeing it. You know you believe what's up so just stop responding :yes:

how pathetic :woo: (lolz ya know I had to get that face back up here lol)

C'mon now now don't embarrass yourself any further, youre messing with a real player, so when you're in the wrong, there's no way you're getting anywhere lolz :rockon: :rock: :yawn:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is that I am now 38 and lots of hot babes love me, but none did when I was between 15 and 30, so if this is the case, then how do all of these young guys expect me to believe that they are fu-cking all of these hot babes, when it never happened to me until I was past 30.

It is just so much easier to allure hot babes when you are a lot older than them, these days I can get as many hot babes as I want, and I never have to fu-ck any girl who isn't more than ten years younger than me. :yes: