Here's how to be a REAL PLAYER, read this and be a pimp

Reaction score
Djf

Koala King said this,

“You must be able to understand that a lot of the guys who post their threads on these forums are not always telling the truth, even though the tips they are giving may really work, they themselves often don't practice what they preach.”

I tend to agree with you 100%. But I think this thinking is the reason
a flame war thread gets 1,000 views and 67 replies, and a real discussion gets about 400 views and 20 replies. Everybody is insecure about everybody.

A guy makes a thread about his field report and one guys shouts, “You are lying! That couldn’t work!” Another guy makes a thread about a tip we’ve heard before and a guy shouts, “Yeah the tip is right, but you are an azzhole and have no life!”

This is the problem on this forum, hell the high school forum has more sense overthere.

Why is it that we can’t have an intelligent, mature, conversation and discussion? Why is it that we have to call each other names, call each other liars, call each other “girls pretending to be boys,” why, why, why fvckin why? What purpose and point does it serve? If you are trying to make a point, it's not getting across because the guy is just going to fire back at you.

Here’s the thing, I CANNOT PROVE WHAT ANYONE DOES IN THE FIELD. I am not with them, and nonnneeee of us are with them, so let’s just STOP with the assumptions on how much “success” someone has.

GENTLEMEN. Let’s GROW THE FVCK UP. Stop acting like 2nd grade punks. Let’s stop hollering at each other and calling each other names. Let’s all come here at whatever free time during the day or week we have, and let’s DISCUSS SOME LIFE TOPICS WITH EACH OTHER, alright? Let’s help each other grow, grow financially, grow sexually, grow spiritually, grow, grow, grow.

If a group of us experienced guys begin acting this way as an example, then eventually the others will follow, it's when the guys with that "Senior Don Juan" title under their screen name act a fool, that everybody acts a fool.

If you disagree with me or anybody else on a topic, just state that you disagree, and let’s have a discussion.

The best threads on this site, have been discussions.
All of the great advice on this site has come from the discussions.

Discussions are always started with a disagreement, there’s nothing wrong with disagreeing. A guys says I don't agree with that, and states his experience, another guy states his, and because of this, we all learn and grow.

But flaming, calling each other names, calling each other fake and fraud, accomplishes nothing. There is no discussion, just a 2nd grade 5 page long thread of guys calling each other names. Why in the hell don't you grow up?

If you all want to be don juans and the highest forms of malehood some day, then let’s begin by how we treat our fellow don juan brothers in this forum.

This is a forum of brotherhood you do know that right? It's kind of fvcked up when your brothers call you a fraud and stupid for no reason at all. If you think a guy is not getting enough field, tell him so and why. Let him discuss, he could JUST be coming off the wrong way and coming off as a liar, it's not that hard to do so.

Let’s come together and lift each other, not tear each other down.

Thank You

DJF

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u should make wat u just said into a thread itself and lets count how many people flame u LOL

nah jk, seriously tho, yea make a thread out of that last thing u said, its very very very noteworthy!

Reaction score
Djf

And by the way, just to confirm this “gangsta/thug” flame.

A bad boy, a thug, a gangsta is a male who grew up in an environment or is involved in a environment that calls for him to carry guns (to save his life) to be tough (because they teach you bytch azz nyggas get it first), and to be a bad boy.

Did you really think that guy woke up one day and said, “Hell, I think I’ll be a gangsta today.” No, no, no. His life forced him into it. This has nothing to do with getting women. Now to answer the question, why do women go for more guys like this than others, well, use your head a minute?

Gangstas and thugs HAVE TO BE ALPHA, they have to think alpha, they HAVE TO BE LEADERS, they HAVE TO BE MASCULINE, to survive. If you were to go to the damn jungle for a month, I bet you’ll come out more masculine. That’s why women go for them more. Let me tell you guys something, a thug can’t afford to be a beta male, and think like one, why you ask?

Because he’ll be dead by midnight, that’s why.

Dating gurus teach guys that they must be a bad boy, but Pook had it right when he said, imitation is suicide. I’ve already said time and time again it’s the beliefs, which form the attitudes and behaviors that make them lust after us. It’s not about building biceps and carrying guns. It's not about wearing your black leather jacket, walking like a black urban male, wearing your pants half-way down your azz. All that stuff I just described is called, "THUG STYLE."

Thug Style is popular now, like the hari style jerry-curls (did I spell it right) were popular back in the day. Thug Style is all about the dress, the walk, the talk, the attitude. THAT SHYT IS JUST A CLOTHING STYLE, NOT A LIFE STYLE.

Talk to a REAL GANGSTA, there is not a god damn thing flashy or fun, about stepping out the house at 2:00 p.m. and not really knowing if you’ll be back tonight, THAT’S THE LIFE OF A GANGSTA. Everybody is after his azz, so he HAS TO BE A BAD AZZ, it’s for survival. WTF do you want to be that for?

So to answer your question, that is why bad boys get more girls….. it's because they can't afford to be beta males and think like beta males, they'll be dead by tonight.

DJF

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
The Truth - UR british too????

i know ur not flaming rite now, but wtf is up with ALL the brits being the ONLY people that flame on me constantly?

in america, younger girls loooove the gangsta type guys
Oh god your so bloody thick it does my head in. What's the definition of a gangster? Someone in a GANG (surprise surprise). So the whole notion of a gangster "type" is pathetic, as it means someone who is basically full of s.hit.

I have some conacts in the US and have visited it several times. I heard that only "hood rat hoes" (not my phrase) go for the gangster types.

And a WHITE gangster?? If your talking about the type of 'gangster' you see in rap videos as opposed to real gangsters - which I'm pretty sure you are...then it's f.ucking laughable man, I mean seriously, you f.uckers are so sad its funny.

Oh, str8 up pimp, a "pimp" is someone who has prostitues working for them, not someone who sleeps with a lot of women. YOU ARE NOT A PIMP!!! Ignorant wigga, I'd love to see you come to somewhere thats actually rough, like where I'm from, and talk that macho crap. You'd get your head kicked in ya soft b.astard.

PS. Just saw you myspace acount. LOL, you do have little man syndrome don't you?...ya stumpy f.ucker! :D

Top Bottom