Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Her New Boyfriend...(sigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants to fvck you you big motherfvcker. What's the hold up? Just lay his ass out if he objects.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...man you guys are funny.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

We HAVE many posters like this one, obviously small in statue and suffering from the Napelon's syndrome (that's small man's disease for those who didn't go to school).

Small men feel the Repressed need of Vigilance. They are often found in positions of authority (cops, judges, professors, etc) and like to abuse their power in hopes of vindicating and redeeming their former selves.

Tell me sir, did you get picked on by the bigger kids in school? Did someone take your lunch money?

Is that why you are posting your snide comments here today?

lol....funny Chit man...

:eek:

THEN
...we have the "Numerous" comments from those who have No Reading comprehension skills....lol....WTF???
:yes:

Please...for the sake of your country (wherever that may be) go back to school and get an education. Try math and English. Who knows, maybe your SAT scores will improve (most of you guys sound like your in High School).

ElChoclo said:
To the OP, this incident does not sound like the kind of thing someone your age should be analysing. It was a trivial and pointless occurrence. Maybe your "friend" perceived that you were upset about the new boyfriend and just tried to comfort you. Maybe she likes to co**tease you.

If you thought the technology was unimportant why did you feel the need to detail it after the first post. The initial comment about "walkmans" was just an amused observation. Your responses were overly aggressive. Nobody cares if you are 6 foot and over 200. We weren't there so its hard to be impressed. If this is the only problem worthy of your consideration at your age then you have too little going on in your life. For your sake I hope you are a divorcee, otherwise that just completes the picture.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He probably would have gotten the answer he was hoping for had he posted in the High School Forum!

And we were nice, the teenies would have shredded him over the "walkman" thing :)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sinistar said:
He probably would have gotten the answer he was hoping for had he posted in the High School Forum!

And we were nice, the teenies would have shredded him over the "walkman" thing :)
Hahaha. And you just know that his Walkman was one of those "Sports" models; yes, those big ass YELLOW ugly things with rubber exterior. :yes:

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW...this is incredible (and pathetic at the same time).

Now what was the original post about?

Something about jealousy and the new boyfriend...(this is what happens when a thread gets high-jacked).

Looks like some High Schoolers got caught up on the Sony Walkman issue. :nervous:

Seems to be a Big issue with the Youth of today is what type of cell phone you have and what type of MP3 player you use. Good Grief :(

Hey, i'm still listening to a tube amp radio and driving a 1966 Chevy...Fire Engine Red Stingray Rag Top Corvette that is....:p

See you youngsters at the beach!

I'll be the guy with the Big Yellow Tube amp boom box Spinning a Hoola hoop!

Oh...Please don't kick sand on my boom box. The warranty expired about 20 yrs ago.
:D

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I have an example of what I was talking about earlier. I talked to an ex last might. She works for a competitor,so I sometimes get information from her[for you break all ties guys]. We discussed her current BF. Instead of trying to dis him[easy enough to do-what 28yr old would want to move in with a 40yr old(she's fixed, so no kids) that isn't a 9,makes 15 dollars an hour,can't run her own life etc. after 1 month of dating], I found out he's easy to train. She wants to be in charge[but doesn't let him know].

I'm not going to let a woman like her[or any other]run my life,but thats what she wants-we will never work out. Why we broke up and what she is looking for in a 15 min. conversation. No thoughts of ever getting her back,wondering if I can BF destroy etc.

Plenty of other women out there.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP I believe your more hung up on her the she is on you (obviously).... and I would question why that is - and your motives for your actions.

So you have it all - but what does she have? by the seem of it self confidence issues - but if that were the case she'd be easy to nail (if you have not in the past).

My guess is she finds you attractive, but that she realizes that your not relationship material - perhaps she thinks your just in it for the poon, or maybe that you have to many options and will cheat.

Whatever the reason, dissing he BF will not get you in the door. My guess is, she's not going to fvck you for fvcking you sake (even though she's a habitual flirter) - so you will probably have to approach this one with an emotional bent. Open up to her (make up some sh1t) - ask for her advice and show her a different side of you. Leave it open for a follow up - and then test the waters.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny Chit!

Most of the Spuds on this post have analyzed my feelings all wrong:

I am not interested in winning this chick back or scoring points with her. Its more of a vexing---and i make no apologies for it.

Most would say its immature and childish, but i disagree. I think you should get your shots in---if the situations warrants it.

thanks for the laughs...:rolleyes:

acw said:
WOW...this is incredible (and pathetic at the same time).

Now what was the original post about?

Something about jealousy and the new boyfriend...(this is what happens when a thread gets high-jacked).

Looks like some High Schoolers got caught up on the Sony Walkman issue. :nervous:

Seems to be a Big issue with the Youth of today is what type of cell phone you have and what type of MP3 player you use. Good Grief :(

Hey, i'm still listening to a tube amp radio and driving a 1966 Chevy...Fire Engine Red Stingray Rag Top Corvette that is....:p

See you youngsters at the beach!

I'll be the guy with the Big Yellow Tube amp boom box Spinning a Hoola hoop!

Oh...Please don't kick sand on my boom box. The warranty expired about 20 yrs ago.
:D

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
>> So I continue talking to the chick and she's starts getting close to me likes she's attracted to me (guess she never saw me with my shirt off). I'm thinking to myself..."wtf are you doing...trying to get the BF jealous." We finished our convo and she reached out to hug me and I obliged.

I'm walking away with my walkman on...and start wondering WTF is she trying to pull.

What do you think?>>

I think you were just about dead on right. That's all it was about. For show. Not so much to make the BF jealous, but to make it look like she's popular with good looking studs. Consider it a compliment, but never look back. It's over between the two for you for a reason.

And when you consider she'll pull shyt like this, you have to think: "WTF would I want with a chick who feels the need to do shyt like that?" Right?

Insofar as her current choice of man, you never know. Maybe he has contacts she thinks she can exploit for her own advancement. Maybe he's spoiling her and she's using him. Maybe he's safe and she's bored. Maybe she actually likes him. Whatever... at 45 and in great shape, trust me, eventually you can still find someone else that will treat you like a god, adore you, and this ex will be long forgotten history and good riddance by comparison.

Mazeman11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like the girl dodged a bullet but going for the other guy...You sir need to see a shrink ASAP.

combustiont

Don Juan
Reaction score
john siegal said:
Funny Chit!

Most of the Spuds on this post have analyzed my feelings all wrong:

I am not interested in winning this chick back or scoring points with her. Its more of a vexing---and i make no apologies for it.

Most would say its immature and childish, but i disagree. I think you should get your shots in---if the situations warrants it.

thanks for the laughs...:rolleyes:
Yeah you are or else you wouldn't have brought all this up. You come across as someone stunned that you weren't seen as the best pick and now its tearing you up, and you're trying to cover it up with this thin layer of overconfidence.

I remember when I wanted to act like that to girls. It was the 10th grade.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john siegal said:
I'm 45, in great shape with a good job and no baggage.

I ran into an chick friend at the beach yesterday. We dated for a short time and I REALLY LIKE her but, her interest level was low. So i gave up on pursuing a BF/GF relationship and kept her as an aquaintance.

We talk from time to time and even do some business together since we are in related fields.

Anyway, she's at the beach and introduces me to her new boyfriend. I'm looking at the guy and wondering...WTF does she see in this guy? The dude was pasty white,...and average looking.

I chatted up with her for a while and she introduced me her friends that were there....and this New dude. He starts trying to get cute with me...but he's no match for my wit. He walks away and continues his conversation with his other male friend in the group.

I don't give a flying fvk cause i'm over 6ft and muscled at 200 plus pounds.

So i continue talking to the chick and she's starts getting close to me likes she's attracted to me (guess she never saw me with my shirt off). I'm thinking to myself..."wtf are you doing...trying to get the BF jealous." We finished our convo and she reached out to hug me and i obliged.

I'm walking away with my walkman on...and start wondering WTF is she trying to pull.

Anyway, i'm having mixed feelings about her and looking for some feedback from older dudes about this...

What do you think?

You're making the mistake of thinking that you're better (higher value) then her BF. Therefore you don't know what attracts women. It isn't always looks. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.