Her New Boyfriend...(sigh)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's with him because that is her level. That's where she feels comfortable.

The funny part is, before you said she wasn't really interested, where you? Did you get afc on her? Or did you just have weak game? How bad did you want her? Why did she have low interest? What did you do right? what did you do wrong with her? Or was it a case of just no chemistry? What did you learn? And why do you still care who she's dating?

I think you would be better served anwsering these questions and learning from the anwsers than worrying about some other dude and her decision process. Obviously he tripped off something she was looking for. What can you learn from this guy? How does he interact with her? How does he treat her in public compared to how you treat her? It's not about looks, its about getting needs met. What needs is he meeting that you aren't? The fact that you cannot remove yourself enough from this situation to diagnose this means that you have a vested emotional interest that is clouding you judgement and your ability to learn. Step back, observe and tell us what you learned. Good luck.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john siegal said:
Anyway, she's at the beach and introduces me to her new boyfriend. I'm looking at the guy and wondering...WTF does she see in this guy? The dude was pasty white,...and average looking.

Looks get you in the door; game & personality get her chasing you...

I don't give a flying fvk cause i'm over 6ft and muscled at 200 plus pounds.

I can bench more than you.....LOL WTF does you being 6ft and 200 pounds have to do with anything??? This statement above is something I except from a 22 year old, not a 45 year old..... you sound insecure dude..

So i continue talking to the chick and she's starts getting close to me likes she's attracted to me (guess she never saw me with my shirt off).

Which is exactly why she chose the pasty guy over you right.. Sounds like you love your body more than anyone else does.... don't get me wrong I'm a complete health nut and I'm in excellent shape as well and I know how much hard work and dedication goes into the grind, but stop advertising it....makes you come off as extremely insecure

I'm walking away with my walkman on...and start wondering WTF is she trying to pull.

This chick still owns you....

Anyway, i'm having mixed feelings about her and looking for some feedback from older dudes about this...

Age has nothing to do with who you take advice from on this situation. There could be a million reasons why this chick wasn't interested in you, what you need to do is stop thinking it was because you weren't good enough. It could've been the exact opposite; she didn't want someone more attractive than her as a partner....either way, she still consumes a good portion of your thoughts, better to separate yourself from her, before one-itis bears its ugly head...

What do you think?

PIMP

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john siegal said:
..."Oh shank cho wery much ...Gangsta wo Dud." (spoken in a thick Chinese Accent).

I can't wait to get my hands on your Next PUA course titled "how to be the New Dormat for the next Hottie you meet."

LOL....

Hey Bro....i sound very alpha because "I FVCKIN AM!"

I got a question for you.... R you drunk...or just stupid?

If you're drunk i can accept that...but stupid...(ningunos idiotas).

Find another post to place your smart ass comments on. So far...i have read little to none worthwhile info out of you ...
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

AAAA, Reelee, my shamp frien? (in thick chinese accent), me says if yo mast avertise and sreeem "Me Alpha", then you nots Alpha, me thinks!!!

Walkman Boy can't take it. Figures. Maybe you needed to be wearing your "Members Only" Jacket, to go along with your mullet.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...man you guys are crucifying this dude for being jealous and making a typo on his post?

Sounds like a bunch of bloodthirsty High School Girls, looking for some Gossip!

No man...go ahead and tease her about the new guy, just don't go out of your way to do it. If you conduct business with her, then let her come to you and feel her out. No problem.

Me thinks its better to get another Hot Chick to hand with instead. When she see's you with another babe, she will definantly look at you differently.

Otherwise, forget this chick. Like was said, there are a million reasons she's with this dude (could be business).

You never know...but maybe you will find out.

mikeraw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with acw that most people focused on a minor detail, the walkman... I'm pretty sure that the OP used it as a catch-all term for a music player, just how most people call any mp3 player out there an iPod... But the OP sounds very angry and that's extremely counterproductive... It's almost as if he doesn't WANT to learn or grow as a person...

Whatever, he's old enough to have had a few life lessons in that area...

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of things I wholeheartily reject about the modern psychological thought on this site, is that there is a biological conspiracy amongst women to be stable with certain provider types and be wild with certain so-called hot/sexy types.

Truth is, women go about life trying to satisfy both, all-in-one. Usually when someone is in a relationship, they are with the person who best satisfies all of those needs.

I know what the pseudo-research analyst say. I still think it's all crap for the purposes of giving people with idle time something to do based on our insecurities and jealousy's.

As to the this post and the OP; Nobody who is 45 years old talks like you do. I'm 28 and I already don't use terms like that most of the time. So drop the lingo. 45 year old men also have their stuff togeather enough to not act this way around or toward women.

And I assume everybody else in this encounter was in their 40's-50's? Doesn't sound like it. Sounds like a HS/College type encounter. Is everyone on the coasts this immature for this long in life??

Bottom line: You are threatened by the fact that she is with a man YOU perceive to be less attractive than you. I love how you classify body types here like it's a pre-requisite for knowing what she's really up to with him. He must be beta because he's smaller and skinnier therefore you're the alpha she secretly wants to cuckhold him with.......:whistle:

Don't come on here and disrespect men who successfully get women by acting like you being single and in-shape means you somehow are the secret desire of all women in a relationship because any woman in a relationship is automatically with a beta. This is very un-DJ like behavior.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Truth is, women go about life trying to satisfy both, all-in-one. Usually when someone is in a relationship, they are with the person who best satisfies all of those needs.
really? let me know when Elvis gets here.

No--women want an all in one, but he does not exist. There is no biological possibility for a man to be both an alpha male and a beta male simultaneously. There must be winners and losers for the human race to continue, not a bunch of average guys and average women.

The "conspiracy" you mention should be reworded to say "reality." And yes, smaller, weaker males are often the object of cuckolding in relationships. Just because you don't have the personal experience with women who do this sort of thing does not mean it doesn't happen. It happens all the time, everywhere and its probably happening to you right now if you have a girlfriend and think it doesn't. Women are only with a man if they get something out of it. Either you are paying them or fvcking them, pick one.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perseus said:
My previous post got deleted b/c it was too rude.
No, your post got deleted because you're too stupid to read the MM forum rules AND the "reason for deletion" message on your deleted post.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
really? let me know when Elvis gets here.

No--women want an all in one, but he does not exist. There is no biological possibility for a man to be both an alpha male and a beta male simultaneously. There must be winners and losers for the human race to continue, not a bunch of average guys and average women.

The "conspiracy" you mention should be reworded to say "reality." And yes, smaller, weaker males are often the object of cuckolding in relationships. Just because you don't have the personal experience with women who do this sort of thing does not mean it doesn't happen. It happens all the time, everywhere and its probably happening to you right now if you have a girlfriend and think it doesn't. Women are only with a man if they get something out of it. Either you are paying them or fvcking them, pick one.
No, I don't have the personal experience of that.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
radiodude said:
One of things I wholeheartily reject about the modern psychological thought on this site, is that there is a biological conspiracy amongst women to be stable with certain provider types and be wild with certain so-called hot/sexy types.

Right at last..

" ..they are with the person( male ) who BEST satisfies all those(her )needs."

This is how MOST woman approach marriage. They chose a guy who is the closest fit and then they marry him. There is no alpha cheating or beta provisioning in most marriages, except in second and third unions where the motivations seem to change.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no alpha cheating or beta provisioning in most marriages,
I would like to see the statistical analysis you used to arrive at that conclusion. Otherwise, please explain how you know that it does not happen in "most" cases.

Perseus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
No, your post got deleted because you're too stupid to read the MM forum rules AND the "reason for deletion" message on your deleted post.
One again, not "too stupid," just too lazy. I just read the sticky. Ok. I can understand why you'd be frustrated, but I didn't see the "reason for deletion" message anywhere. To save myself the trouble of resposting my post the 3rd time, simply refer to this article. http://www.sosuave.com/articles/at/jealous.htm

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I would like to see the statistical analysis you used to arrive at that conclusion. Otherwise, please explain how you know that it does not happen in "most" cases.
The moralists will continue to ignore what happens all around them on a daily basis, dismissing not only what they see with their own two eyes, but also citing BS studies on how "low" the rate of womens infidelity actually is.

Here's an interesting article by the author of The Monogamy Myth

http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/articles/monmythart/

A very interesting observation in this article is how the increase of women in the workforce and the use of technology has likely pushed the number of women who are unfaithful close to the 60% mark.

Note that the above assessments of the prevalence of affairs were made about a decade ago; so based on changes in society during the intervening years, the current percentage of the population who have had affairs is probably somewhat HIGHER. For instance, the continuing increase of women in the workplace and the increase of women having affairs on the Internet means that the numbers for women having affairs is probably similar to those for men—about 60%.
This jives pretty well with what I have observed firsthand in real life, and I don't even have the luxury of being a fly on the wall. What I actually SEE and KNOW on pretty good authority to be FACT is shocking.

This is a pretty good argument for the alpha seed/ beta farmer argument. Roissy also noted how in his experience (and my own, FWIW), married women are the LEAST likely to insist that you wear a condom when you pound their head into wall when you are railing them doggy style.

Deny, deny, deny......

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I do not need to justify anything .
I work with a lot of men who have been discharged from the military. These are good men who are having all manner of difficulties with their marriages, alcohol, anger, and readjusting to life on civvy street.
Mostly these guy are the 'alpha 'type . Their wives mostly want to stay married, they do not cheat on their husbands, neither have they sought out a "beta provisioner".
My general observation over more that 30 years is that most women want(and find ) a good man and a provider IN ONE MAN . Being alpha and being a "provisioner " are more coexistent than mutually exclusive.
I see and hear what I see and hear in front of me every day, and what I see does not match much of the popular beliefs on this forum.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
The moralists will continue to ignore what happens all around them on a daily basis, dismissing not only what they see with their own two eyes, but also citing BS studies on how "low" the rate of womens infidelity actually is.

Here's an interesting article by the author of The Monogamy Myth

http://www.2-in-2-1.co.uk/articles/monmythart/

A very interesting observation in this article is how the increase of women in the workforce and the use of technology has likely pushed the number of women who are unfaithful close to the 60% mark.

This jives pretty well with what I have observed firsthand in real life, and I don't even have the luxury of being a fly on the wall. What I actually SEE and KNOW on pretty good authority to be FACT is shocking.
So, it's like "Fvckfest 2009" then?!

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is with the ALPHA definition. PUA's take it to mean any man who is smooth enough to talk his way into her pants[like talking a wishy/washy woman into something she was going to do anyway is somehow the sign of a superior man]. It says nothing about bigger,stronger,faster,better or smarter-the things that are ALPHA. Have you really seen some of the PUA's? On the plains of Africa a couple thousand years ago-if I caught them talking to my woman,they'd be dead-their genes would be removed from the pool.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Right where I like it. Gives me just enough incentive to try and just enough resistance to keep me hungry.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, this incident does not sound like the kind of thing someone your age should be analysing. It was a trivial and pointless occurrence. Maybe your "friend" perceived that you were upset about the new boyfriend and just tried to comfort you. Maybe she likes to co**tease you.

If you thought the technology was unimportant why did you feel the need to detail it after the first post. The initial comment about "walkmans" was just an amused observation. Your responses were overly aggressive. Nobody cares if you are 6 foot and over 200. We weren't there so its hard to be impressed. If this is the only problem worthy of your consideration at your age then you have too little going on in your life. For your sake I hope you are a divorcee, otherwise that just completes the picture.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
A couple weeks ago he posted this 5000 word essay on the 15 different hand holding techniques. I said to him, "you've never actually been laid, have you?"
I remember that shyt. I was thinking, what the hell is this going to do? I'm sure there is something under all that shyt, but I can't remember the last time I actually thought about what I was doing when I was holding hands for more than maybe a split second. But to tell the truth, holding hands has got me laid before. Sometimes alpha means nothing, sometimes it does. Sometimes PUAs sound like pvssies. I'd rather not of course, because she'll "pick up" on that shyt. In fact, I'm constantly thinking throughout the entire interaction: Am I being a pvssy? Not really "does she THINK I'm a pvssy?" but am I REALLY being a pvssy?

Status
Not open for further replies.