Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Helping HB10's out with their stalkers.

Reaction score
Well, if the AFCs are really a problem.. then help her out.

If she asks for help, pretend to be her boyfirend for the day, the week, the moth, whatever. You get to spend time with her. !!!Note: This comes in REALLY HANDY.!!!

You treat her like your girlfriend, AND she gets to see what kind of big man you are pusing around those little AFCs.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

And dont do it for free either. Make her buy you lunch or dinner or take you out somewhere fun, whatever. (note: this is a potential date)

Kronz

Reaction score
Keeper said:
AFC weirdos bug these babes, and hey ask me what to do to get rid of 'em. The girls get spammed with poetic sissy texts, weird wussy phone calls and disturbing ninny emails.
LOL!

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found that most girls with "stalkers" do something to give the guy hope...they're usually not so damn innocent in the whole ordeal. Yeah the guys are AFC's but they usually don't know better and if the girl didnt lead them on, why do they have her number/IM?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeper said:
Omg. People, yes, I know about attention *****s. And if a girl I was persuing did this I would tune her straight.

But for fvck sakes... it's just a long time friend. Ehh... Who cares is she's an AW. I just gave her some advice, cause that's what she asked me for. :/ All this flaming is totally uncalled for.

Thanks to the few who said something useful. :)
keeper... I'm going to say this as nicely as possible.

We can't help people who don't want help.

You can't be helped unless you want to hear the truth.

Do you think we want you to fail?

don't you know that EVERY LAST FREAKING GUY here has been in your EXACT same situtation?

You think we got our advice from a book, or that you are somehow different?

Just do a search on my name.... my "friend", who I've known now for 8 years used to do the same crap.

Trust me, if a woman wants a man to leave him alone, she knows how. Think of the logic here.. if she is really a HB10, don't you think she has a little bit more experience with relationships than you do? and that's no slight against you, it's just how it is... I do well for myself, but women get gawked at at least 1 time a day, even if they aren't cute. I couldn't take my old "friend" out without having to beat off a guy.

We don't talk anymore... we are on great terms, but I finally came to the conclusion that i can't look at her without wanting to **** her brains out, so I cut off all contact with her.. best thing I could have ever done.

And the sad thing is, we really are pretty good friends. I had a drug problem, she spent the night with me for damn near a week to help me get over it and woudln't leave. if I have, or had a problem, I could honestly tell her and she would honestly listen.. she wouldn't say much because she's not the brightest person on earth, but she cared... but there was one problem.... she's 5'8, columbian/white with red hair that comes down to the middle of her back, a size 1 with long legs. Friends or not, i wanted to **** her.

Growing up is realizing past mistakes, and moving on. Up into a half a year ago, I was STILL paying for AFCish mistakes I made when i was 17!!!! Out of all the time I had spent with her, I had about 2 days out of thoose years to make a move and I blew it. Friend zone. Deal with it.

Let me tell you this story.. she used to call me, like clockwork, at about 12:45 everynight (At this time I think I was 22). I'm doing very well for myself at this time, I'm out dating, i have a little money in my pocket, I own my house, I have a nice car, dress nice, can go where I want.. but my dumb ass is stuck at home waiting on her call. She'd call, we would talk about nothing, or the "drama" in her life until she fell asleep... but we are "friends". all the time, she knew what she was doing. And if for one second I didn't think she DID, besides actually having sex in the past to keep me close to her, I took her to a strip club about a year ago, and after a couple of drinks, she hops on me, with her skirt on, her high heels, takes my hand puts it in her pvssy, licks me in the ear and tells me "I know you want to **** me, I can see the way you look at me". As long as I knew her, we had sex 3 times, that night and two times earlier when she thought I was possibly not giving her my undivided attention.

she used to tell me how big of an chump her current BF is, how blah blah blah, how she doesn't like him.... but on Saturday nights, when I couldn't get ahold of her, where was she? You guessed right.

her current BF and what made me snap out of it, was the worst of alll.. she told me she thought he was gay.. than one day she told me out of the blue she is going on a date with him.... to see if he was gay or not. (yeah).. mind you we have no vested interest in each other. Then she tells me (in her own words) she can't stand him because he worships her, how he always wants to spend time with her, how he is bad in bed, how he is boring... then one day she just blurts out they are dating. She calls me every day (literarly) telling me how much she doesn't like him, how she is looking for other guys, yet on the weekends, where is she? yep.

And somehow I thought I was "better" then these chumps, which she wasn't lying, they really are that bad, i've seen it... but I'm worse because at least they are ****ing her on a constant basis.

what I am getting at is, don't listen to what she says but look at what she does. If she doesn't want guys around, they won't be around (I promise you).

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good job guys of resurrecting a 2005 thread :D.

it is pretty hilarious though:
Keeper said:
Edit: Oh, I'm not the kind of guy who'll go beat the living sh!t out of AFC's cause they wrote: "I think I love you/you're sooo beautiful/u lift me up with ur beauty" (yeh, creepy)" in an sms.
"u lift me up with ur beauty"

awesome.

imagine if a girl said that to you:

"u lift me up with ur handsomness"

what a funny thing to say! it really is. and i'm not looking down or trying to be condescending to the people who say that kinda stuff (what do i care, they can say whatever the **** they want), but the words themselves and the phrasing... are just... funny... and i'm not exactly sure why. i can't explain humour and why it evokes such a primal response of laughter... i'm sure someone else probably can though.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted something similar awhile back and got flamed to hell and back.

I disagree about the whole "You are ONLY friends with her because she's hot" and "You're just trying to be Cap'n Save a Ho" reasoning.

The girl I was trying to get ideas for is a good friend of mine who I have no sexual attraction for.

Don't be too quick to jump from black to white. I realize that MOST of the time it's easy to call something based upon the norm, but there are usually exceptions. Sounds like this guy is one of them.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because if she wasn't "hot", you wouldn't be friends in the first place, meaning at one time you had, or still do have, a sexual attraction for her and had to "settle" for friendship, putitng you in the same boat as the other AFC's... The only difference is that you are smart enough to not pursue her after being rejected, but you are still int he same boat
Personally. I don't really want women friends. Sure I have female relatives. But not friends. It's just not convenient.
For this guy, I don't know. He might be what you label him, since he claims to be friends with this girl. It's not his problem, girl knows damn well how to handle a situation like that. Sure it can be annoying to have such afc's constantly falling for you and bugging you all the time, but if she really wanted to get rid of them she could just be extremely harsh (which will make them want it even more, lol, supplicating needy AFC's are so ****ing hilarious :crackup:).
She just gets a kick out of the attention. I forgot who said it but:
EVERY woman is an Attention ***** to some extent

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeper said:
Ok, over the last few months I've met alot of attractive girls. I've developed both relationships and friendships. Now there's more than enough help on dealing with the 'relationships with SHB's' in the bible. But what about dealing with "SHB friendships?'

Now this has happened a few times: AFC weirdos bug these babes, and hey ask me what to do to get rid of 'em. The girls get spammed with poetic sissy texts, weird wussy phone calls and disturbing ninny emails.

Now these AFC's aren't a problem, because the girl will never really be attracted to 'em or anything... but yeah, maybe one of you guys knows how I could help my friends out here?

Edit: Oh, I'm not the kind of guy who'll go beat the living sh!t out of AFC's cause they wrote: "I think I love you/you're sooo beautiful/u lift me up with ur beauty" (yeh, creepy)" in an sms.
It is not your job to help them unless they are your daughter, sister, or wife.

Stay away from that sh_it as that is actually AFC behavior.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
Those aren't stalkers. Those are just AFCs. They aren't stalkers until they start hanging around outside her doorstep and gazing into her window at night. In that event, she should call the cops.
EXACTLY!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keeper said:
:-/ Just the way my mother raised me: to always help a friend in need.
There, THERE is the problem: mommy raised him to help out any [woman] friend in need. To be so ultra-chivalrous that you screw yourself in order to help others.

Keeper said:
my mother raised me
Out of this whole thread, that's all Keeper needed to say, and that's all he needed to hear.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Keeper, you're a virgin and an AFC. And probably a sang ******.

There is no such thing as an HB10, HB 9.5 is pushing it, there aren't any HB10s out there. An alpha male will never get involved with a hoe that wants him to help her out with other men. Who the hell does she think she is.

You helping her that way means you are just like any other AFC vigins she has in her inbox.

She might have several men like you, because she is twisted, a hoe, or otherwise mentally unhealthy, which won't make her HB10 in the first place.

Any chicks named Natasha you know in there? Perhaps one that moved back to SA from USA after a divorce? Mmmmm, I knew a hoe like that one, she was ill.