Helping HB10's out with their stalkers.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, over the last few months I've met alot of attractive girls. I've developed both relationships and friendships. Now there's more than enough help on dealing with the 'relationships with SHB's' in the bible. But what about dealing with "SHB friendships?'

Now this has happened a few times: AFC weirdos bug these babes, and hey ask me what to do to get rid of 'em. The girls get spammed with poetic sissy texts, weird wussy phone calls and disturbing ninny emails.

Now these AFC's aren't a problem, because the girl will never really be attracted to 'em or anything... but yeah, maybe one of you guys knows how I could help my friends out here?

Edit: Oh, I'm not the kind of guy who'll go beat the living sh!t out of AFC's cause they wrote: "I think I love you/you're sooo beautiful/u lift me up with ur beauty" (yeh, creepy)" in an sms.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No responses yet.

Maybe I should add that even the LJBF lines havn't worked for these dudes. And the one girl in particular I'm trying to help out now has some freaky wanna be DJ bugging her.

She knows him as a nice, sissy dude. And suddenly he comes up with poor attempts @ C&F. :D

Ok... who's been blown of REALLY badly in the past? ;) That could be a good idea...

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tell her to tell them that she has herpies:D (that might not work eather). you can't stop love. If an average guy is in hots for some chick he will stop at notting to get her (short of her moving or him finding another chick.)

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
tell her to tell them that she has herpies:D (that might not work eather). you can't stop love. If an average guy is in hots for some chick he will stop at notting to get her (short of her moving or him finding another chick.)
Great stuff! Thanks!

Metal: yeah, stalker might be exagerated here. I just mean a guy who doesn't understand the word: no.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
hey i dont like you, you suck....... That is what eva longoria says to afc's.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keeper
Now these AFC's aren't a problem, because the girl will never really be attracted to 'em or anything... but yeah, maybe one of you guys knows how I could help my friends out here?
Don't be Captain-Save-A-Hoe.

Little stupid drama like that is what every attractive girl has to deal with sometimes in their life. Their life is not in danger and if they don't want the AFC attention, they should just ignore them (most of them don't ignore them completly because they like the attention! but they don't like the guys.)

It is not your responsibilty to save them and get involved in their little problem. If there is a big problem then they should call the police. Why put yourself in a situation where you are going to be making enemies??!! let their boyfriends/father/brothers deal with that sh1t.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Helping HB10's out with their stalkers.

Originally posted by DJDamage
Why put yourself in a situation where you are going to be making enemies??!! let their boyfriends/father/brothers deal with that sh1t.
Ah, because she asked for some advice. So that's what I'm giving her... just advice.

And 'friends' might also go into that list. :) And don't flame me, just answer the question. If you don't have anything to say, then just don't say anything. Please.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Helping HB10's out with their stalkers.

Originally posted by DJDamage
Don't be Captain-Save-A-Hoe.

Little stupid drama like that is what every attractive girl has to deal with sometimes in their life. Their life is not in danger and if they don't want the AFC attention, they should just ignore them (most of them don't ignore them completly because they like the attention! but they don't like the guys.)

It is not your responsibilty to save them and get involved in their little problem. If there is a big problem then they should call the police. Why put yourself in a situation where you are going to be making enemies??!! let their boyfriends/father/brothers deal with that sh1t.
I absolutely 100% agree! I've known a lot of hot women who talk about their "stalkers" and how scary they are blah blah, and it turns out they are leading them on because they get a kick out of the attention.

You jumping to their "rescue" would make you even more AFC than their supposed stalkers because it's just a way of getting power over you. If I were you I'd just stay out of their drama altogether and don't even acknowledge it.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg. People, yes, I know about attention *****s. And if a girl I was persuing did this I would tune her straight.

But for fvck sakes... it's just a long time friend. Ehh... Who cares is she's an AW. I just gave her some advice, cause that's what she asked me for. :/ All this flaming is totally uncalled for.

Thanks to the few who said something useful. :)

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah telling them she has herpes is a good one, but if she wants to do it herself, she try being a little more gross in her words to try and shatter that "beautiful" image they have created in their head. She can talk about gynecologists amg bloody things and things that doctors insert in there to check out for diseases. That'll weird them right out. :D

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Helping HB10's out with their stalkers.

Ah, because she asked for some advice. So that's what I'm giving her... just advice.

And 'friends' might also go into that list. :) And don't flame me, just answer the question. If you don't have anything to say, then just don't say anything. Please.

The fact that you are involved tells me that they want more then an advice. If your advice backfires then they are going to blame you.

Actually I did not flame you, I gave you advice and I think I answered the question. Maybe this is not the route you will take but others who are in the same situation might choose to take that advice. This forum is for everyone.

Oh and by the way no chick is ever going to tell a strange guy that she has herpes because they will spread this ugly rumor and then she will really be alone. If she wants to turn the guys off, tell her to pick her nose while talking to them and flick her booger around, burp loudly, fart alot and that would turn 99% of AFC's off ( there are however some desperate sickfvcks out there who don't even care if the chick does something disgusting like that)

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okey, just incase some of you wanted to know how we fixed this.

The AFC texed the girl and asked her if she wanted to talk to him on MSN now. (Wuss). And since we're all chilling at my house, I told her to go for it.

So then I asked if I could sign in under her name, and talk to the brother.

Shame...

I had three other chaps with me, and we all threw the worst possible rejections we could at this kid. :( Well, I think he's crying into his pillows now. ;) Poor dude. Haha.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like your haughty attitude Keeper.

Face the facts, you want to be her "knight in shining armor." You want something FROM being that. Get with the program....

I've been in this situation. Good thing I didn't really give a ****. One time a girl told me about her "stalker." I was just like, "yeah, good luck dealing with him." 2 weeks later I asked her how it was going with the stalker. She was like, "huh? what stalker? oh, yeah it was no biggie." ....And to think 2 weeks before she was trying to get me into her ho-shield brigade (she got like 5 guys to walk with he at all times, it was pretty homosexual if you ask me.):down:

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah, well. I realize what you're saying. :)

And I'll think about that. Maybe I have been too helpful to a friend... yeah... maybe.

But ah, whatever. No regrets. We had fun.

Edit: Dudes... I really don't understand why I should treat a SHB friend any different than I would treat a guy friend. :-/ What's up with that? If I wanted chick advice this would go into the other forum. Why can't you believe I don't want anything from helping out? Are you so self centred that you want something in return for helping friends? :( You make me sad and shyt, bro.

stevera004

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Edit: Dudes... I really don't understand why I should treat a SHB friend any different than I would treat a guy friend. :-/ What's up with that? If I wanted chick advice this would go into the other forum. Why can't you believe I don't want anything from helping out? Are you so self centred that you want something in return for helping friends? :( You make me sad and shyt, bro.
Would you do this for an UG?
Doubt it. You're young, dumb, and full of cvm; and you're rationalizing.

Good luck,

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stevera004
Would you do this for an UG?
Doubt it. You're young, dumb, and full of cvm; and you're rationalizing.

Good luck,
Uh, you're right. I'm making too big of a deal about this.

Btw, yes I would do it for any friend. :-/ Just the way my mother raised me: to always help a friend in need.

Oh well... can we please finish this?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

And I'll think about that. Maybe I have been too helpful to a friend... yeah... maybe.

But ah, whatever. No regrets. We had fun.

because if she wasn't "hot", you wouldn't be friends in the first place, meaning at one time you had, or still do have, a sexual attraction for her and had to "settle" for friendship, putitng you in the same boat as the other AFC's... The only difference is that you are smart enough to not pursue her after being rejected, but you are still int he same boat

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Helping HB10's out with their stalkers.

Originally posted by Jariel
I absolutely 100% agree! I've known a lot of hot women who talk about their "stalkers" and how scary they are blah blah, and it turns out they are leading them on because they get a kick out of the attention.

You jumping to their "rescue" would make you even more AFC than their supposed stalkers because it's just a way of getting power over you. If I were you I'd just stay out of their drama altogether and don't even acknowledge it.
Originally posted by backbreaker
because if she wasn't "hot", you wouldn't be friends in the first place, meaning at one time you had, or still do have, a sexual attraction for her and had to "settle" for friendship, putitng you in the same boat as the other AFC's... The only difference is that you are smart enough to not pursue her after being rejected, but you are still int he same boat
You guys are smart! You are spot on.