He used his dad as his wingman

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Macking101
by what you said to those guys who you "THINK" were trying to hit on you, it sounds like your a little stuck up
Like I said. I don't really think they were trying to hit on me... or anyone for that matter. (did you only read the first post or the whole thread?) It wouldn't really make sense to use THAT as your pickup move. But it was just too surreal to be true, so I figured they're trying to do SOMETHING... whatever it is, I don't know... I didn't say "does it ever work to get you chicks?" I said "does it ever work?" ... to do whatever the **** they were trying to do. :D

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Malibu,

Thanks for your reply. It seems that while AW's are not fun they can get you into the VIP lounge where you can meet guys you otherwise wouldn't. That's probably my sister's game plan, too.

Sine you cleared up my q. I will answer yours for you. That was a real scene, my father would pull that sh!t on me when I was young. Basically he's punishing his son for not stepping up by making a fool of him. The idea is, "If you are not gonna do it yourself, son, I will do it for you. Let me show you how it is done." If the father is a charming VIP type, he will get the digits, I don't care if the girl is 24 and he is 54. Think of a senator and his intern, if you will. Then he will turn to his son and say, "You see, son, it is just that easy."

A1

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
Malibu,

Thanks for your reply. It seems that while AW's are not fun they can get you into the VIP lounge where you can meet guys you otherwise wouldn't. That's probably my sister's game plan, too.
I can usually get into the VIP room anyway... there really isn't anything too "VIP" about the VIP room usually anyway. And I can't say I'd ever hang out with an AW for that purpose, but I guess what I'm saying is every cloud has a silver lining? I guess I do owe the AW though, because I don't know if I actually would have gotten in on my own this time and I definitely met guys I otherwise wouldn't have... I met some of the Yankees. That would have been really exciting for me if I cared at all about baseball, ha ha...