Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

He used his dad as his wingman

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My friends and I are at the train station last night and we see this guy about our age, with two younger looking guys, and an older man... They were standing about 10 feet away from us and while we were waiting for our friend to get out of the ladies room the guy comes and stands like right next to us. I noticed this and was thinking "WTF?" when the older guy comes over and starts saying "Hey ladies..." and talking up the son, saying how he thinks we're cute or whatever. The son starts yelling at the dad "Dad stop it! You always do this!" and he gets really loud. We're kind of looking at each other, somewhat confused, somewhat embarrassed, somewhat terrified. The son was so over the top that it HAD to be an act... I said "that was very entertaining... does it ever work?" and we walked away. I'm not exactly sure what he thought he was accomplishing... Is it possible that he was trying to hit on us? Was he just being obnoxious for the sake of being obnoxious? Or is it possible it was for real?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet another post to get our attention. :rolleyes:

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
^^shut up

This was the most interesting thread on the front page. Never heard of this happening before.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
^^shut up

This was the most interesting thread on the front page. Never heard of this happening before.
Youve never heard of "women" wanting attention?

I will quote Starman with a insightful quote that comes to fit up for the occassion:

Im sorry to have adulterated a very useful and mind provoking thread such as this one..
Starman continues with:

Is this going in the tips section or the bible? just so I know...
:rolleyes:

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no it was real..wingmen never say stuff like "shut up dad!" that works against all parties involved unless u are like 12 yrs old

blinkin_winkin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's possible he was a wingman... or he and his dad are just very dumb. Very thin line between the two.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Cut the bullshyt. What are you intimidated by her post count? :rolleyes:
ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Anyway, I could not understand what the hell they were trying to do. He was young... 22 at the oldest, but more likely much younger because the other two guys with him looked really young. It was weird because it just sounded sooooooo over the top I couldn't tell if it was real... of course, it would make absolutely no sense if it wasn't real but it was still so unbelievable. Very dumb. Just curious if anyone here had ever heard of something so stupid before.

Gold Heart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
where everyone seems to need social acceptance in
Now that I thought about it some more....

NO Malibu, his son was NOT helping him to hit on you. Sorry if it flattered you but even the dumbest of "men" would know enough that they're not helping the agressor get the chick if the wingman is yelling at him to stop it at the top of his lungs. Figures don't it? :rolleyes:

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gold Heart
Now that I thought about it some more....

NO Malibu, his son was NOT helping him to hit on you. Sorry if it flattered you but even the dumbest of "men" would know enough that they're not helping the agressor get the chick if the wingman is yelling at him to stop it at the top of his lungs. Figures don't it? :rolleyes:
Um... the father was like 50 years old. I really doubt he'd be hitting on 24 year old girls... ew... I'm getting skeeved out just thinking about that. If you actually read the post more carefully... I was wondering if it was possible that the DAD was the wingman, not the son. It didn't sound feasible to me, but I couldn't really understand what it was supposed to be. Besides the fact that it was SOOOO over the top that it seemed like an act, the other two guys were just standing there laughing. It didn't seem like he was hitting on us, but I couldn't tell what else he was trying to do. As soon as we walked away, they shut up... which kind of made it seem like it was all a performance for our benefit.

And I wasn't "flattered" by it... If he was trying to hit on any of us, I really doubt it was me because he was standing next to my attention wh*re friend at the time... so it was more likely her. I'm not a bad looking girl, but in this group of friends (some of them are actually ex-beauty queens and all are very "high maintenance") I'm probably the ugliest. ;) ha ha ha

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I'm probably the ugliest.
LOL, thats the first thing you have posted that i actually believe :D

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Dell SkyCat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jim's Dad is my wing

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
She's not ugly though.
Thank you... :D

As always, myfriendblu makes statements about things he just doesn't know anything about. Ignorance. ;) ha ha... nah I'm just playing.

But my friends... those chicks are seriously hot and they really glam up to go out. I have good enough self-esteem to be okay with not being the hottest thing there, but I think I can hold my own.

A1SteakSauce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just Curious

Why do you hang out with high-maintenance attention wh*res who are better looking than you? That sounds like no fun and no good for meeting guys. My sister does this, that's why I ask.

A1

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by A1SteakSauce
Just Curious

Why do you hang out with high-maintenance attention wh*res who are better looking than you? That sounds like no fun and no good for meeting guys. My sister does this, that's why I ask.

A1
'

That is a good question actually.

I don't usually hang out with serious attention wh*res... a few of my friends may have some AW tendencies once in a while but so do most of the people in the world, although no one wants to admit it. Only one of the girls was an attention wh*re and I don't usually hang out with her (she was the friend of a friend). It was the first time I had met her and I was shocked to see she was such an AW... maybe she just turns into one when she is drunk...I don't know. ??

As for them being high-maintenance... I don't think there is anything wrong with being high maintenance necessarily. I mean, they care about how they look and they take good care of themselves and they like to accessorize, ha ha... Part of that probably has to do with the fact that most of them are in the entertainment industry in some way (singers, actresses, models, beauty queens)... which may just prove them to be attention wh*res in you guy's eyes, but that's besides the point. I am not in a profession where I have to look beautiful 24/7 so I'm not as obsessive about it as they are... (not that I don't try to look my best at all times).

And as for them being better looking than me... I didn't say ALL my friends were better looking than me, only that particular night with that group of girls did they all happen to be (in my opinion) better looking than me... not that they made me look like a mutant or anything, but they are very beautiful women. And anyway, I don't choose my friends based on their looks... It doesn't matter to me if they are better looking or worse looking than I am, I'm not that shallow.

Is it fun to hang out with attention wh*res: not really.
Is it fun to hang out with beautiful women: It depends on whether they are b*tches or not... their looks don't really factor into my decision process. I'm not trying to date these chicks, so what do I care what they look like.

And as for meeting guys, like I said before... I don't think I'm ugly, I think I just was probably the "ugliest" (comparatively) girl of the group that evening. I am not a full-fledged attention wh*re who goes out looking for guys all night long. I'm not opposed to meeting a cool guy, but I hardly think hanging out with beautiful women would make that difficult. I haven't had any problems so far... in fact, I did meet some guys that evening... I might not have met these particular guys if the attention wh*re hadn't gotten us into the VIP room with her AW antics...

Macking101

Don Juan
Reaction score
by what you said to those guys who you "THINK" were trying to hit on you, it sounds like your a little stuck up