Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10's ONLY want HD10's NO DEBATIN'!

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Please point out where i said that in my comment.

I'm just telling you what reality is. Do a test for yourself. Let's say you are fat. Go around and tell a potential chick you may like, and you know she doesn't like fat guys, that you are fat because of a hormonal imbalance? What do you think she would say? The cold, hard truth is that she wouldn't care, at least most girls wouldn't. Fact is that you are still fat and they don't like it. You have 2 options. Go to the gym and lose weight. OR. Do the comfort blanket theory and convince yourself that other girls will like you for your hormonal imbalance. If you don't like something about yourself, change it.

Not that. You put the guilt on fat people for being fat as that is showing that 'they don't care for their own bodies'.

I know few who are doing almost everything to change that, yet can't.

Yes I know the truth, they are getting rejected.

And changing hormonal imbalance induced obesity isn't easy.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I put the guilt on people that aren't happy with themselves and don't change anything.

As much as you may want to decorate the truth with pretty colors, they are getting rejected.

A conformist mentality is always going to leave you doomed.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
One thing that people are forgetting is the context in which this conversation arises; it's always left out when this topic is brought up. There are two completely different kinds of game: Social Circle & Pickup. If you work or go to school with a girl and hang out for 6 months, have the same friends, do the same activities, etc. your looks play a much less significant role. You have value by the very fact you're in the same social circle and to some extent already have a potential connection. Women tend to up dating a guy who they spend a lot of time around, which is usually why they go with someone from work, school or a mutual friend.

Pickup is a whole different animal. Bars, clubs, day game, parties, etc. This is where looks come into play. And believe me, it IS about the looks in these situations. I'm not being cynical or pessimistic, I'm being a realist. This is coming from a good looking, well spoken guy. I'm fully aware my looks do some of my talking, and don't just chalk it up to "incredible game" like a lot of other guys do. Game is very important, but it's still subjective.

You guys can debate this topic until you turn blue in the face, but you need to understand that the importance of your looks is determined by HOW you meet the girl.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations on recycling what I have said over and over again on this forum in the "looks vs game" type threads.

How many times have I said when someone mentions that they see "ugly" dudes with attractive girls and claim it must be game, I tell them:

"Nobody gives a sh1t if YOU think he is physically attractive. What matters is if SHE thinks he is physically attractive."

Girls have so much choice in the dating game that they can pick the most obscure and ridiculous things to find attractive and still have no shortage of dates.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
Congratulations on recycling what I have said over and over again on this forum in the "looks vs game" type threads.

How many times have I said when someone mentions that they see "ugly" dudes with attractive girls and claim it must be game, I tell them:

"Nobody gives a sh1t if YOU think he is physically attractive. What matters is if SHE thinks he is physically attractive."

Girls have so much choice in the dating game that they can pick the most obscure and ridiculous things to find attractive and still have no shortage of dates.
Purefilth said:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

She sees beauty.

You dont? that doesnt matter - You arent the Beholder. SHE is, and she like what she sees.

That is the whole be all and end all of "LOOKS THEORY".

Doesnt matter what YOU think of him. It matters what SHE thinks.

END OF.
Cant be wrong I have backup here:D
@TTEOT - wont let me rep you again :eek:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Cant be wrong I have backup here:D
@TTEOT - wont let me rep you again :eek:
haha thanks for the research and backup! I have seen it time and time again, especially with height. The guy is not "physically attractive" by most people's standards (in terms of his face), but he is tall and she has a tall fetish. I have known girls who spent most of their lives only dating guys 6'0+. Don't tell me the only guys that she has met in her entire life with game were over 6'0. She met plenty of shorter guys with solid game, but they are just not tall enough to make her wet. Bottom line.

Some girls have a specific look that they are attracted to and nothing you say is going to make a difference if you don't fit the look.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
haha thanks for the research and backup! I have seen it time and time again, especially with height. The guy is not "physically attractive" by most people's standards (in terms of his face), but he is tall and she has a tall fetish. I have known girls who spent most of their lives only dating guys 6'0+. Don't tell me the only guys that she has met in her entire life with game were over 6'0. She met plenty of shorter guys with solid game, but they are just not tall enough to make her wet. Bottom line.

Some girls have a specific look that they are attracted to and nothing you say is going to make a difference if you don't fit the look.
Same goes for me though. I like all girls, but a petite brunette with sexy eyes takes presidence over all other plates :D