Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

HB10's ONLY want HD10's NO DEBATIN'!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
If you for one second actually pretend to "believe" in your lazy azz mentality that HB10's ONLY want the HottestDude10's you are obviously a recluse who prefers to do nothing but wallow in self-pity and misery while using the "HB10 ONLY want HD10's" retarded theory as a "comfy" security blankie to help you sleep at night because you'd rather "believe" that than actually put any effort into improving yourself and your appearence.

In other words: It's EASIER for you that way.

Anyone who actually goes out and opens their eyes has seen several couples or known them where the dude and the chick looked WAAAY off in regards to looks. Hot chick with average or ugly dude. Hot dude with average or ugly chick.

Some clowns just prefer to see what they'd like as it's the easy way out. = HB10's ONLY want HD10's NO DEBATIN'!

Special Breaking News Bulliten from planet Earth:

It's YOUR look that will matter. Work out, dress your best in an edgy fashionable style, wear clean shoes/sneakers etc. Groom yourself. Style your beard, shave, grow a beard that compliments your face shape same if you wear glasses. Same with your hairstyle. If no hair? Go Bald. But bulk up.

Some chicks like the LOOKS of Black men. Some of White Men, Asian, Indian, Hispanic etc.

Some like tall men.

Some like roid monsters.

Some like skinny metro dudes.

Some like hairy dudes.

Some like husky dudes.

Some like model looks.

Some like older dudes.

Some like younger dudes.

Some like dudes with lots of Tats.

Some like dudes who are bald.

Some like dudes with unique facial features (scars etc.)

Some like dudes with blue eyes, some brown, some green.

Some chicks like guys with big d1cks. Some don't.

Some like UGLY dudes for their look or the chicks insecurity.

Some like dudes who look like they're rich and or great dressers.

Some like the country boy look.

Some like dudes who remind them of their father.

And so on and so on and so on.

It's up to the INDIVIDUAL chick what she finds attractive.

The only thing you can do is be the best you can be outer self and inner self. Period. And believe it or not. Some perfect ten chick just MAY pick you out over everyone else. (Mind blowing. I know.)

The hilarious thing is that clowns who love to run the “looks matter” troll threads with their bvtthurt sloth mentality don’t even believe their own BS. They just WANT and NEED to believe that half-truth because they don’t want to put in ANY work/ self- improvement on their looks, self-image, inner self nor take a chance etc. They only choose to use the minimum ‘effort’ in life by trolling the net with sh1t THEY themselves know they are full of by simply looking for validation of their nonsense and a “support group” circle jerk of others with crab like sloth mentality to convince each other that their half-truth of “looks matter” = ( I don’t want to put any effort into getting any chick even IF I might be her type) is “correct”.

Again looks matter to each individual and what look, type of person they’re attracted to. No ONE person can blanket cover that, Brad Pitt or ANY example.

YOUR look is the look that matters in attracting the best type and look of person you are attracted to and vice versa so make it your absolute BEST.

But if it helps you sleep at night after masturbating in a sea of your own tears "content" to believe ALL chicks ESPECIALLY all hot ones ONLY like perfect ten model dudes because it's easier for you to want to believe that vs. actually DOING something to improve. Then carry on with your diseased minded azz.

Edit: * Awaits for do nothings to flood thread with: "But, But, But. HB10's are being fvcked by all the hottest guys! She's ONLY with the "lesser" looking guy because he's BETA and she gets her way! She's cheating on him or going to! Only HB10's do that no one else! I don't know nor have ever polled any of them. I just KNOW they ALL only want and date perfect model guys!".

Now go put your "comfy" looks security blankie on, shove a pacifier in your azz, and give yourself a S.T.F.Uppercut to put yourself to sleep. Nitey Nite! :up:

Last edited:

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Top, top post. Just as guys are attracted to all sorts of different girls, and one guy's HB6 could be another's 9.5 or whatever... Same applies to the ladies for sure.

Keep this in mind when you see that HB9/10 and think there's no point in approaching...

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, a point I've bought up on several occasions, people just make excuses and hate on others because its the easy way out.
Well, people can make their excuses, because even with my slight amount of fat (not much) I can still pull chicks and look amazing in a suit.
Keep the fight up, destroy defeatism. :box:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing these gals all have in common is - they want ME!

(I like my security blanket - #fakeittillyoumakeit)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I tend to agree with "haters" in the fact that hot girls usually hand out with hot popular guys, I believe theres some truth in Op's post.

Just like sometime we like girls that are nothing special in look because they offer something those hotties dont, also hot girls may find themselves attracted from guys which are not top percenters but offers something she cant find somewhere else.

Im a 7 at the most and had plenty of physical attention from hotties which could have score much better than me, its really a pity that it doesnt happen as often as I want.

That doesnt mean of course that being a hot guy wont make you laid with hotties much more than being normal, I still bet on the hot cool guy to bang the hot girl.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a good thing that our looks don't entirely determin our ranking.

It mostly depends on our game.

Yesterday for example I met a HB10. A friend of mine asked me what I did for the day - I told him my dad came over. I could tell from the girl's vibe she considered this a DLV. I consider that an indication HB10's want go-getters. Dudes that make $$$$$$$$. (I don't care, I hadn't seen my dad in months so it was special to me regardless of Demonstration of Value.)

Then we were discussing weed. I said that after I quit smoking weed eventually something happens and I need to smoke weed(I meant stress). The girl immediately lost interest, got up and left.

This was only a short part of the interaction, but just observing her reactions to me already gave me a clear idea of the type of girl she is and what she likes. Girls aren't so hard to decode. They are all simply different.

If I wanted to attract the girl or a girl like that I would simply have to switch my life up a little bit, focus more on money, don't talk about weed, and be cool. I am glad that I'm old enough to not give a fvck about a girl who considers me meeting my dad a DLV. She can take a big hairy d!ck in her ass for all I care. I wish her all the best and I thank her for the learning opportunity.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
nroug7 said:
Basically, a point I've bought up on several occasions, people just make excuses and hate on others because its the easy way out.
Well, people can make their excuses, because even with my slight amount of fat (not much) I can still pull chicks and look amazing in a suit.
Keep the fight up, destroy defeatism. :box:
Indeed, your physique does play some part in whether the girl you will approach will be attracted to you, but for most of the part it's the aesthetics in your face/clothes/your social skills. A 5'10 average joe should be able to pull more chicks if he dresses up good, has been an avid reader @ sosuave than a 6'2 195 lbs model who is shy as phuck. I'm sure a girl would rather take a "HD6" than a "HD10" if the HD6 is alpha, rich and has a good personality.

Looks matter, but an ugly dude has a better chance of success than an ugly girl. :yes:

yougottaknow90

Don Juan
Reaction score
The opening post is operating on the assumption that the only thing factored into whether an individual as an "HD10" is looks.

You can be skinny and ugly as fvck but particular personality characteristics will drive your rating on the 10 scale up.

In terms of which physical characteristics are preferred in men by women, it's safe to say that, in general, things like broad shoulders and height are preferred.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found the Answer on page 36 of The Art of Mackin' by Tariq Nasheed:

The High-class Girl (The Top-notch Sista)

The high-class, top-notch sista usually
comes from a very stable home background,
with both mother and father in the household.
Since the father was usually present in this
sista's upbringing, she doesn't have to compensate
later on in life by being "hoochie" in order
to get that "male attention." If the father was a
hardworking, respectable man (which the topnotch
sista's father usually is), she knows what a
"real man" is capable of. So, when it comes to
choosing a mate later on in life, the high-class
sista would rather be by herself than settle for a
nonproductive brother.

Top-notch sistas are usually very well
educated, focused and extremely driven when it
comes to their careers. These women usually
have good credit, and they are never delinquent
when it comes to taking care of their bills. Most
top-notch sistas maintain very nice, well-kept
homes, and even though they may work long
hours at the job, they at least make an effort to
find time to keep their homes clean and presentable.
Since these women are very confident with
themselves, they don't have to dress "hoochie"
or "stank" in order to get attention. They understand
that a woman can be conservative and
sexy at the same time.
Surprisingly, it is very hard for these sistas
to find mates, because they intimidate most
average brothers. High-class women are not
impressed by the "flossy," "I-got-money-and-a-
Benz" type of brother, because she has money of
her own. In order to get with these women, you
have to rely on straight "verbal skills."

On the negative side, many of these sistas
have a problem with playing the submissive role in
their relationships. They are so used to being the
"boss" and being in control of all other aspects of
their lives, that they have a tendency to want to
control the direction of their personal relationships
as well. In many cases, they try to "out man the
man." Since the circumstances in this country have
put Black women in a more dominant social
position over Black men, many sistas have had to
become the principal breadwinners throughout the
years. And this has caused many of these
hardworking, top-notch sistas to adopt a "can't-noman-
tell-me-what-to-do" attitude. These women
don't understand that in relationships there can't be
two "chiefs." Even though the male and female
can be "equal" as far as their careers, ideas, etc.,
someone has to play the submissive role. And if
that role is being played by the male, this will
cause an imbalance in the relationship.

Top-notch women are also overly adamant
about keeping their own identities. This is evident
in why some professional top-notch women get
married and keep their maiden names. (A lot of
female doctors, lawyers, professionals, etc. have
names like "Valerie Thomas-Smith" or "Lisa
Johnson-Riley," etc.) Basically, when dealing with
a top-notch sista, brothers have to really come
correct.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naught Ninja spreading the truth under the guise of humor, the way you write is always silly, tongue-in cheek but the content is 100% spot on.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post, Ninja. Repped.

I think of it as projecting self-respect. When women see that you are healthy and have a sense of style, then spit a little game, the looks hurdle becomes a non-issue.

j0504s

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ConcernedLauries Bed w/ olivia...NY/SoFlo
this is a very good post....a great reminder that not every female is a good match for you....so dont pedestle one who is hot that is no interested....you wouldnt get along anyways....u r to different!

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This only applies to people who don't have the looks. Someone who has the looks doesn't have the need to do anything. Ugly people are the ones that have to put in the work if they want to compete.

If you compare someone who is fit/good-looking trying to get with a chick against someone like nroug, who admitted he has some fat, who do you think would get the girl? You said it best though. Don't make excuses for it. If you don't have it, go after it. Great thread.

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
This only applies to people who don't have the looks. Someone who has the looks doesn't have the need to do anything. Ugly people are the ones that have to put in the work if they want to compete.

If you compare someone who is fit/good-looking trying to get with a chick against someone like nroug, who admitted he has some fat, who do you think would get the girl? You said it best though. Don't make excuses for it. If you don't have it, go after it. Great thread.
You overestimate fitness. It's pretty much the only thing you mention in your posts. :crackup:

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hydrak said:
You overestimate fitness. It's pretty much the only thing you mention in your posts. :crackup:
Maybe we cater to different types of women. The women i know wouldn't go out with someone who is chubby/has fat. They wouldn't even look at them. Fitness isn't only looks. It shows a lot about who you are. It demonstrates that you take care of yourself and are well aware of your image and its projection. Initial attraction is based on looks. You aren't going to approach a girl because you might guess she has a nice personality. I'm just saying that looks are your VIP pass to doing whatever you want. A fat guy won't be able to do whatever he wants.

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
Maybe we cater to different types of women. The women i know wouldn't go out with someone who is chubby/has fat. They wouldn't even look at them. Fitness isn't only looks. It shows a lot about who you are. It demonstrates that you take care of yourself and are well aware of your image and its projection. Initial attraction is based on looks. You aren't going to approach a girl because you might guess she has a nice personality. I'm just saying that looks are your VIP pass to doing whatever you want. A fat guy won't be able to do whatever he wants.
Have you never been to a party or meeting in where a HB6 or an HB7 practically ran the show and attracted so many people with her charm and galvanizing personality, so much so that you just wanted to talk to her and get to know her?

I've found myself more lured by those kind of girls than the silent hotties that just wait around for Mr. Right to talk to them, even though I don't have a problem approaching them, either.

Now, I'm not disagreeing completely with the premise of your post. But I'm guessing you've witnessed physically "unimpressive" males successfully pull HBs simply by their energetic personalities alone.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AmIAFC said:
Have you never been to a party or meeting in where a HB6 or an HB7 practically ran the show and attracted so many people with her charm and galvanizing personality, so much so that you just wanted to talk to her and get to know her?

I've found myself more lured by those kind of girls than the silent hotties that just wait around for Mr. Right to talk to them, even though I don't have a problem approaching them, either.

Now, I'm not disagreeing completely with the premise of your post. But I'm guessing you've witnessed physically "unimpressive" males successfully pull HBs simply by their energetic personalities alone.
They obviously don't have the body and have to amend it with personality. I personally wouldn't be inclined to talk to them. That's like a Kia getting a Ferrari engine and acting like its a Ferrari. It's not.

Her "comfort blanket", like Naughty Ninja said, is that she has her personality and obviously lacks the physical attributes. Maybe you are just simply into those girls more.

In my circle and environment, the fat guy is ridiculed and completely ignored. A girl who has a banging body isn't going to settle for a guy "with some fat".

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ronaldo7 said:
So basically it's someone's fault if they are fat because of hormonal imbalance ?

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
So basically it's someone's fault if they are fat because of hormonal imbalance ?
Please point out where i said that in my comment.

I'm just telling you what reality is. Do a test for yourself. Let's say you are fat. Go around and tell a potential chick you may like, and you know she doesn't like fat guys, that you are fat because of a hormonal imbalance? What do you think she would say? The cold, hard truth is that she wouldn't care, at least most girls wouldn't. Fact is that you are still fat and they don't like it. You have 2 options. Go to the gym and lose weight. OR. Do the comfort blanket theory and convince yourself that other girls will like you for your hormonal imbalance. If you don't like something about yourself, change it.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The "security blanket" is the self-imposed, diseased minded, reclusive incel sloth's "belief" that ONLY "10" dudes have their pick and get ALL the women ALL of the time. It's the completely hilarious, delusional "belief" of the defeatist mentality person who prefers to seek "comfort" by trolling the net for like minded alleged "brained" sheeple who prefer to do NOTHING but whine and complain in an Oprahesque group hug in an effort to "validate" their own laziness and unwillingness to do anything to improve their outer appearance and inner person. And God forbid one of them decides to actually do something about it for themselves! LMAO The rest NEED to pull that crab back in their bucket!

As if the top 10% of dudes in looks are fvcking anything and everything that crosses their path and the "answer" for every other dude who DOES get the hot chick is that they're all "betas" whom chicks after fvcking every one of the hottest dudes "settle down with" to complete their mission in life.

That weak azz idea is so remarkably moronic it's mind boggling how some dudes actually believe their own sh1t and gladly shove it down their gaping maws.

If the top 10% of dudes WERE fvcking every chick on the planet they'd literally be fvcked off the face of the earth. Wiped out, killed, fvcked to death, never be able to do ANYTHING but fvck anyone and everyone.

And to clowns who think only the best looking make the best looking kids: You've never seen normal to ugly parents of actual male model looking dudes/chicks or model looking parents making ugly kids, right? Nah. That's "unpossible!"

Make YOUR look the best you can inner and outer. Period. YOUR look may be the one chicks prefer over anothers. (Even if you're husky, bald etc.) Make your look the best it can be.

IF dudes still want to get their rocks off on doing nothing then, keep being mentally retarded! :up: Good day.