Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you wanted to a fvck a girl just because you hated her?

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I know the title sounds dumb but it's true.

I mean the girl gets on your nerves and she is just a b!tch towards you.

But theirs something about her that makes you want to fvck the **** out of her. She may not even be that attractive but their is soem kind of sexual tenison.

This sort of thing happens alot to me does it happen to anybody else?

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, its called aggression and domination..fantasizing about bangin a chick you dislike is a form of domination and power..the two idea's behind rape

mrsoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know what you mean believe it or not lol

maybe we feel that fvcking them will make them shut the fvck up

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel

I know the title sounds dumb but it's true.

I mean the girl gets on your nerves and she is just a b!tch towards you.

But theirs something about her that makes you want to fvck the **** out of her. She may not even be that attractive but their is soem kind of sexual tenison.

This sort of thing happens alot to me does it happen to anybody else?
sounds like the recipe for hardcore "power fukkin' fury sex". One of the best kinds.

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone who equates sex with hatred is SERIOUSLY DISTURBED. It's the same form of subconscious motivation and distorted cognitive patterns found in rapists, albeit on a lesser scale. Dude, you really need to have a look at where you anger towards women comes from. Were you humiliated as a kid, did your mother treat you badly etc?

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ds28
Anyone who equates sex with hatred is SERIOUSLY DISTURBED. It's the same form of subconscious motivation and distorted cognitive patterns found in rapists, albeit on a lesser scale. Dude, you really need to have a look at where you anger towards women comes from. Were you humiliated as a kid, did your mother treat you badly etc?
Dude you need to lighten up -

Yeah Ash I know exactly what you're talking about. The girl can just completely get on your nerves, annoy you, etc but for some reason you feel compelled to fvck the living sh!t out of her - to kind of put her in her place. There's nothing wrong with that.:)

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was pretty sure my g/f cheated on me once so when I banged her I did it REALLY hard and fast for about 2.5 hours! Then when I was about to cuum I pulled out and shot all the way up to her face!

She got pissed and I said, "THATS FOR CHEATING ON ME BEYOTCH!!"

Ultimate revenge!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL NAN THATS CLASSIC..

Ds28- Obviously he's not referring to all women you fool. He said a particular girl...

Anyway, i hear you man. Sometimes a girl is just so stupid and has just a big mouth on her always putting in her 2 cents, so you just wanna stuff a shlong in it to shut her up!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is starting to get scary

I feel for the women on this board.

The dark side of the DJ's it's all starting to come out

:D

ds28

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
LOL NAN THATS CLASSIC..

Ds28- Obviously he's not referring to all women you fool. He said a particular girl...

Anyway, i hear you man. Sometimes a girl is just so stupid and has just a big mouth on her always putting in her 2 cents, so you just wanna stuff a shlong in it to shut her up!
One or ten, it's the same principle, little boy. You'd know that if had a modicum of intelligence. Try coming back when you've grown some brain cells. :rolleyes:

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
One or ten, it's the same principle, little boy. You'd know that if had a modicum of intelligence. Try coming back when you've grown some brain cells. :rolleyes:
All emotions have the same base...an intense physical stimulation. How we interpret them is dependent on our cognitive interpretation. Yes it's odd to see passion and hatred lumped together, but it's not unfeasible.

It's kinda like when you get excited about meeting an arch-rival in a competition. You hate the person, but at the same time you love the competition that comes with them.

HeyPretty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity Nan, did you ask your gf before you had sex with her if she cheated? Was she guilty of being unfaithful?

Aggessive sex, when it is condoned by both parties, can be a rompin' good time. However, when you're desiring to have sex with a woman, simply because you have negative, hate-filled feelings towards her, isn't healthy- for your mental health.

It indicates an issue- with her or another female, and your attitude towards females that needs to be addressed. Simply for your own well being- because (this is where I go all Oprah on your @sses,) it's not good for you to ignore the source of your emotions, and try to bury yourself balls deep in a physical manifestation of the issues you're facing.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this guy who has been talking mad sh*t about me (fcuking rumors and sh*t, are we in middle school?!), who has never even spoken to me, and obviously he is doing it because he is interested and just immature and insecure. And this is the first time I've admitted it, to even myself, i think something you said triggered it, but

DAMMIT i want to just take his ass and throw him into a dark corner and put it on him like noone has ever done before, he won't even know what the hell hit him he won't be able to fcuking breath he will be shaking and trembling and he will dream about me for the rest of his life and when i am done i will get up and say "what!"

fcuk. now i am going to do it. fcuking id! i am ruled by my id...

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its very simple here..Would you bang an ugly chick you hated?

Doubtful

you are attracted to her physically..but hate her for some reason or another personally

your libido vs your dislike of the person = wanting to bang her

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
he said she wasn't even that cute. neither is the guy i'm talking about. i think ronin had it

The girl can just completely get on your nerves, annoy you, etc but for some reason you feel compelled to fvck the living sh!t out of her - to kind of put her in her place.
sometimes they just got this sex appeal (not neccesarily physical attractiveness) plus their fcuking audacity, man, that equals a fcuking competition aright. I am DJ! I am going to teach you, you little....

um, yeah...

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Starman
Its very simple here..Would you bang an ugly chick you hated?

Doubtful

you are attracted to her physically..but hate her for some reason or another personally

your libido vs your dislike of the person = wanting to bang her
as a matter of fact, starboy, you've been getting on my nerves lately. don't make me get on 94w and come get you...

i'll show you exactly what we mean...

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has definitely happened with me with a girl I work with. She's a sadistic, vindictive, stuck-up *****. Normally I wouldn't take a second look at her (about a 5 or a 6 out of 10), but because of her attitude I'd really like to fvck her hard in the ass to get even with her.

Do I think I have a problem? No, it's just a fantasy and nothing I'd really act upon (well, maybe if she was up for it too lol).

I suppose you have a PHD in psychology along with repeated case studies to back up this claim? If not I suggest keeping ignorant, condescending opinions to yourself.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, it's quite natural to equate all sorts of bizzare and disturbing imagery with sex. We supress it though because society has taught us that these desires are wrong. Just like when we were kids and wanted to have sex with the opposite sex parent and wanted to replace the same sex parent, IE: Oedipus/Electra urges. We repress those feelings because the structured environment that we are in tell them that they are wrong, but suppressing them doesn't make them go away, they just come out later in different forms.

You are seriously afraid of your own sexuality, and it is you who needs to examine any personal problems or issues dealing with sex.

Legend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this thread better stop or else ds28 will turn us all in because something is wrong is hate fvcks.......seriously ds28 do you have problems fitting in? If i could get a hate fvck in i would.

LilJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, this thread has taken a negative turn. I have met stuck up girls, *****y girls that their attitudes just piss me off and I just want to bang the hell out of. I think almost every guy has done that. My favorite line is, wow that girls a *****....you know what would set her straight? My **** in her azz

Geez guys, calm down.