Have you wanted to a fvck a girl just because you hated her?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skipped over negative comments, but yeah Ashlee, ive had thsi experience.

Its funny, becuase the girls sometimes arent that great looking either, but u just would feel so good if u stuck it in, grabbed her by the hair and asked "who's your daddy?";) :p

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ds28
Anyone who equates sex with hatred is SERIOUSLY DISTURBED. It's the same form of subconscious motivation and distorted cognitive patterns found in rapists, albeit on a lesser scale. Dude, you really need to have a look at where you anger towards women comes from. Were you humiliated as a kid, did your mother treat you badly etc?

I have sex anywhere between 20 to 30 times a week with my MTLR.

If I wasn't in that I have women one my balls.

I don't think I need to even think about rape.

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nan3109
I was pretty sure my g/f cheated on me once so when I banged her I did it REALLY hard and fast for about 2.5 hours! Then when I was about to cuum I pulled out and shot all the way up to her face!

She got pissed and I said, "THATS FOR CHEATING ON ME BEYOTCH!!"

Ultimate revenge!

I did something like that but you did yours so much better than I did. I give you props for that Playboy.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by HeyPretty
Just out of curiousity Nan, did you ask your gf before you had sex with her if she cheated? Was she guilty of being unfaithful?

Aggessive sex, when it is condoned by both parties, can be a rompin' good time. However, when you're desiring to have sex with a woman, simply because you have negative, hate-filled feelings towards her, isn't healthy- for your mental health.

It indicates an issue- with her or another female, and your attitude towards females that needs to be addressed. Simply for your own well being- because (this is where I go all Oprah on your @sses,) it's not good for you to ignore the source of your emotions, and try to bury yourself balls deep in a physical manifestation of the issues you're facing.

You have to be carefull about this. A girl that wants it rough will then get mad at you in the morning when she can't walk and she is in pain.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ashlee Angel
I did something like that but you did yours so much better than I did. I give you props for that Playboy.
The bass player in my band told me about the time he banged his unfaithful girl from behind until she said that she was sorry. He finished on her face. I guess it's just instinct for a man to claim his territory back. His girl friend was a striper so i couldn't really understand what else he expected from her.

I have been told by a few of my female friends that they actually liked it when their bfs punished them with rough sex.

Sex is a weapon. When a woman uses sex as a weapon she revokes it. When a man uses sex as a weapon he gives it to her hard. Wouldn't it be great if every time you pissed your girl off she jumped you and banged you hard? yeah.. i guess it would. but who ever said anything about equality.

GirlsAreTrix

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is what happened with Kobe Bryant and that girl in the hotel. She must have gotten on his nerves and then he f'ed the shet out of her causing trauma in her kooch, hence making it seem like rape. I don't recommend this method if you are rich and want to lose all your millions or if you want the girl to get back at you and send you 25 years to prison.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um... this thread keeps going back and forth between the original topic and some other... ahem... interesting subjects.

I think that this kind has a similar basing that make-up sex has... anyone who can get you that riled up can get you riled up in ... other ways.

Personally, some of the best sex I've had is with this guy that I really don't care too much for...

There was always something about him that just pissed me off, he was somewhat of a prick, used to talk a lot of ****, I hated all of his friends, and although he wasn't ugly I just never really found myself too attracted to him either. I'm pretty sure he felt the same way about me.

One time we were both drunk and "one thing led to another" (that is the biggest crock of **** line, but I really don't know how it happened exactly) and we ended up kissing and then ****ing and since I am on a MALE site I won't get into the details... but *w*o*w*...

I still don't like him, but we have sex occasionally because its so ****ing good. There is nothing there emotionally (except maybe disgust, I wouldn't go so far to say hate though)... but there is some crazy chemistry. There is definitely something to be said for that kind of purely chemical, heavy, sweaty, angry sex.

Mmmmmmmmmmm I think I might call him right now... ;)

Reaction score
yeah, and it was good too...we both had unresolved sexual tension between us and we exploded in bed...I just posted one of her emails too me on that idiot Helter Killers post on something or another.

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. I'm sure this is common for both girls and guys. Have you ever seen a TV show where two people are always dissing each other and by end of the series they have hooked up on multiple occasions. I think most of us have wanted to have this type of fantasy: bagging the mean bytch. For me, it has often been the stuck up, bytchy girls that got me all riled up. Basically, I just wanted to prove that I could satisfy them. But of course, I would never act on these desires. Hmmm, come to think of it, maybe this is why girls like jerks.