Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever paid for a pickup product?

Have you ever paid for a seduction/pickup product?

• Never. Neither do I intend to anytime in the future.

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Never. But I might sometime in the future.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Yes I have, and it was worth it.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Yes I have, but wasn't worth it.

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

LoneRanger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had eHarmony, am on Match.com. Neither are worth it. No one online is seriously looking or men in my area.

I bought DAVAGINA CODE but never can find time to read.:cuss:

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
Well, let's see... I've bought The Game, 48 laws of power, and the art of seduction. I don't really consider any of them "pick-up" products though. The Greene books I had before I ever knew about this stuff and The Game I bought because Amazon recommended it and it seemed interesting.

But no, I'd never buy any pick-up products. Half of it is produced by charlatans and the other half you can find for free (just not in a handy, prearranged form). I have better things to use my money for: clothes, school, my future, recreation/fun, cars, self-improvement, you name it.

ROFL @ Charlatans

reminds me of these lame "teachers" always telling me to buy their book when I would asks them a simple a$$ question (its like anyone can be a guru, just go through a transformation bang a couple chicks and you are an expert, if that's the case then I should write a book....pfft)

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mister Zing said:
Does Doc Love's The System count?

As a side note, does anyone see any problems with the System?

My whole problem is that Doc Love doesn't seem to realize that most "younger" women don't have home phones.

Do yourself a favor and throw that trash away now!!!

Back in 2008, I use to read tons David D'Angleo articles and Doc Love articles at work (when I use to post on Askmen.com) and man 90% of that stuff is garbage

trust me get rid of that junk ASAP

peace

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that I think of it I'd consider buying The 48 Laws of Power and Sperm Wars. However, I wouldn't exactly call these 'seduction books' ...

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will suggest that before ANYONE buys anything they give the stuff available on this site a look, as well as The PUA Field Guide. The PUA FG is tried and true, the stuff works, and is on par with most of the professionally produced "pickup" material available for purchase today (if not better than).

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I Have:

Player Supreme's Past Episodes. Definitely worth it for a guy who likes his style. I deep down wanted to do the cold approach style and decided to do that, but i got really good inner game from him as a result.

Sean Messenger's LVO3 program. But me and two other guys did a "group" buy. Definitely worth it.

SeduceInSeconds Trial. FRAUD.

What I'm going to buy: RSD Ozzie's Book thats coming out. I'm definitely buying it. He's one of the best one night stand instructors in the entire world. His bit in transformations helped me out alot with my end game.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smack said:
The Game. And that's hardly seduction material; but rather a biography.
Exactly, I could never understand why it´s called the game, I really didn´t like this book. I´ve bought The Art of Seduction (Greene) and How to Succeed With Women (Ron Luis). Actually books not related to seduction (at least apparently) has helped me more than learning canned lines (aka mystery).

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Knowing what I know now. I wouldn't pay for anything. Experience is the best teacher in the game. You can find enough info on what to do. It's better to focus on your inner game and then get out there and practice, practice, practice, practice, practice and practice some more.

I've been doing some design work for internet marketers and let me tell you...dating is one of the hugest markets out there, right along with weight loss and making money online. It's tons of people jumping into this market everyday trying to get their slice of the pie.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I looked at a book called Guy Gets Girl by Tiffany Taylor. I got it PM'd to me and I'm glad I didn't buy it as it's complete bullsh*t to me.

It is not written in the man's favor. It says that looks, money, and status is bullsh*t in a woman's eyes.

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this golden age of seafarer bandits, I never paid a dime for any dating materials. I also did not read a lot of them. Here's the list of what I have read:

1. DJ Bible from this website (this includes Pook's and Senor Finger's posts)
2. Double Your Dating
3. RSD

I have never been to any training seminars.

BudBundi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Body Language Project, since I had no clue about body language. Visuals helped.

I also grabbed the 48 laws of power, but not for pickups.

Reaction score
Threads like this annoy me, because I put a TON of effort into my books, and it’s always the same stuff: guys claiming it’s “worthless” yet still downloading it. A law was passed in 2003 making it a FELONY punishable by up to FIVE YEARS IN PRISON to download even ONE illegal copy of a work. It’s obvious that people like you guys create the need for this law.

Then of course there are the guys who would “never pay for anything,” but make exceptions for books like The Game or Mystery’s stuff, because they were on the TEE-VEE, and somehow it’s then okay to drop $30.00 a copy, while some indie on the internet either gets his work ripped off, or the third-degree. Such two-faced social-climbing is indicative of a serious flaw that WILL harm your “game,” btw. It also creates a disincentive for indies to put out good work.

I’ve lost track of the number of guys who have alternated between trashing me, even as they use MY theories (pivot, returning fox, reverse timetable, etc.) without realizing it. They’re brainwashed by my competitors, many of whom play dirty, and they mistake their bullying tactics for “alphaness. I can assure these men that women see the same intellectual flaws I do, and you’ll be disqualified by the smarter women.

Finally, it was the “live bootcamp” gurus who set up the mass-pirate sites I won’t name, because they get their income from $3,000 bootcamps, not $30.00 e-books. They allow their books to be “stolen,” knowing their competitors who rely on e-book income go broke, while the readers of their books now have a free ad for live coaching. Those who think they’re “sticking it to the man” by downloading are actually playing right into the establishment’s hands, particularly if they have no problem forking over the cash for the “mainstream” authors.

When I wrote Bettor Off Single, I knew damn well that the market was drying up, and that piracy was rampant. I went ahead and wrote the book anyway, just because I wanted to write a GREAT book. One thing you guys can’t steal from me is the author’s credit, which makes it easy to “game” women, since I can just send them a copy of the book, and give them 590 single-spaced pages of “chick crack” to read (chicks love “dating experts”). This also allows me a platform to market a few paid books (like one on how to get laid at work, on Kindle), and my horse racing product, plus my chess and weight-loss books.
I invested $13,000 of my own money to live off of while writing Bettor Off Single. I spilled EVERYTHING I ever learned about women into it, and don’t even charge for the PDF. The idea of some THIEF deciding, after STEALING my work, whether or not I “deserve” his money is a power-tripping attitude common among GAMMAS (not betas), again a sign that the women he truly wants will laugh in his face. I know better than to bring this up most of the time, since they don’t want to be heard.

What’s a GAMMA male? Someone who is lazy, feels entitled, divides the world into those he perceives as winners and losers, kisses up to the “winners,” craps on the “losers,” and goes on a power trip over the knowledge that some author might want his $20.00, yet he’d never do this to a “name” author, as proper respect has been instilled. With women, he’s the guy who thinks he can just show up, move to the front of a line of 1,000+ suitors for some hottie, have nothing interesting to say, yet expect her to want him “for himself.” When that fails, he’s an easy target for a con-artist guru who promises him the moon, thus confusing him into thinking the guru is “alpha,” after which he takes thousands from him, makes him feel great, teaches him nothing of value, and by the time he realizes he’s been screwed over, the guru is laughing in bed with some stripper saying “We have a lot in common; loser men pay our bills!”
Rather than fight the stupidity and criminal (theft) behavior of the gammas, I just put my work out there, FREE, so they have nothing to complain about (they’ll still whine that I’m using it to promote and will power-trip by saying “you don’t DESERVE publicity” even as they put the work into practice), and I just go on with my life, going to the RACETRACK, where the gamma male’s stupidity causes him to bet the wrong horses, thus leaving his money in the pools, for the taking.

I will say, however, that those of you who download illegally are sitting ducks for lawsuits, and judgements which CANNOT BE DISCHARGED IN BANKRUPTCY. We’re talking a FINANCIAL DEATH PENALTY of a $150,000+ judgment hanging over your head, all because you thought it was cute to rip off a $40.00 book some author spent his time creating. If you don’t like the work, don’t download it; if you do like it, PAY for it. Hell, you’re setting it up where an author could release a bullcrap book just to nail all the pirates, and get richer with lawsuits than he ever would have with sales. There are lawyers who specialize in this, and don’t charge a dime up front.

Even a mention of this in the forum might be “probable cause” for an author to sue, if you get too specific with titles. Be careful; the law has been adjusted to account for what you think is making you so cool. It’s not like you’d know who knows what to teach you anyway, any more than you could judge a surgeon if you didn’t know how to perform surgery. What you wind up doing is going with the guy who tells you what you want to hear, and what sounds logical to you, even if that type of advice got you in the jam you are now in. Gamma males are simply amazing.

Gambit

Don Juan
Reaction score
BettorOffSingle said:
Threads like this annoy me, because I put a TON of effort into my books, and it’s always the same stuff: guys claiming it’s “worthless” yet still downloading it. A law was passed in 2003 making it a FELONY punishable by up to FIVE YEARS IN PRISON to download even ONE illegal copy of a work. It’s obvious that people like you guys create the need for this law.

Then of course there are the guys who would “never pay for anything,” but make exceptions for books like The Game or Mystery’s stuff, because they were on the TEE-VEE, and somehow it’s then okay to drop $30.00 a copy, while some indie on the internet either gets his work ripped off, or the third-degree. Such two-faced social-climbing is indicative of a serious flaw that WILL harm your “game,” btw. It also creates a disincentive for indies to put out good work.

I’ve lost track of the number of guys who have alternated between trashing me, even as they use MY theories (pivot, returning fox, reverse timetable, etc.) without realizing it. They’re brainwashed by my competitors, many of whom play dirty, and they mistake their bullying tactics for “alphaness. I can assure these men that women see the same intellectual flaws I do, and you’ll be disqualified by the smarter women.

Finally, it was the “live bootcamp” gurus who set up the mass-pirate sites I won’t name, because they get their income from $3,000 bootcamps, not $30.00 e-books. They allow their books to be “stolen,” knowing their competitors who rely on e-book income go broke, while the readers of their books now have a free ad for live coaching. Those who think they’re “sticking it to the man” by downloading are actually playing right into the establishment’s hands, particularly if they have no problem forking over the cash for the “mainstream” authors.

When I wrote Bettor Off Single, I knew damn well that the market was drying up, and that piracy was rampant. I went ahead and wrote the book anyway, just because I wanted to write a GREAT book. One thing you guys can’t steal from me is the author’s credit, which makes it easy to “game” women, since I can just send them a copy of the book, and give them 590 single-spaced pages of “chick crack” to read (chicks love “dating experts”). This also allows me a platform to market a few paid books (like one on how to get laid at work, on Kindle), and my horse racing product, plus my chess and weight-loss books.
I invested $13,000 of my own money to live off of while writing Bettor Off Single. I spilled EVERYTHING I ever learned about women into it, and don’t even charge for the PDF. The idea of some THIEF deciding, after STEALING my work, whether or not I “deserve” his money is a power-tripping attitude common among GAMMAS (not betas), again a sign that the women he truly wants will laugh in his face. I know better than to bring this up most of the time, since they don’t want to be heard.

What’s a GAMMA male? Someone who is lazy, feels entitled, divides the world into those he perceives as winners and losers, kisses up to the “winners,” craps on the “losers,” and goes on a power trip over the knowledge that some author might want his $20.00, yet he’d never do this to a “name” author, as proper respect has been instilled. With women, he’s the guy who thinks he can just show up, move to the front of a line of 1,000+ suitors for some hottie, have nothing interesting to say, yet expect her to want him “for himself.” When that fails, he’s an easy target for a con-artist guru who promises him the moon, thus confusing him into thinking the guru is “alpha,” after which he takes thousands from him, makes him feel great, teaches him nothing of value, and by the time he realizes he’s been screwed over, the guru is laughing in bed with some stripper saying “We have a lot in common; loser men pay our bills!”
Rather than fight the stupidity and criminal (theft) behavior of the gammas, I just put my work out there, FREE, so they have nothing to complain about (they’ll still whine that I’m using it to promote and will power-trip by saying “you don’t DESERVE publicity” even as they put the work into practice), and I just go on with my life, going to the RACETRACK, where the gamma male’s stupidity causes him to bet the wrong horses, thus leaving his money in the pools, for the taking.

I will say, however, that those of you who download illegally are sitting ducks for lawsuits, and judgements which CANNOT BE DISCHARGED IN BANKRUPTCY. We’re talking a FINANCIAL DEATH PENALTY of a $150,000+ judgment hanging over your head, all because you thought it was cute to rip off a $40.00 book some author spent his time creating. If you don’t like the work, don’t download it; if you do like it, PAY for it. Hell, you’re setting it up where an author could release a bullcrap book just to nail all the pirates, and get richer with lawsuits than he ever would have with sales. There are lawyers who specialize in this, and don’t charge a dime up front.

Even a mention of this in the forum might be “probable cause” for an author to sue, if you get too specific with titles. Be careful; the law has been adjusted to account for what you think is making you so cool. It’s not like you’d know who knows what to teach you anyway, any more than you could judge a surgeon if you didn’t know how to perform surgery. What you wind up doing is going with the guy who tells you what you want to hear, and what sounds logical to you, even if that type of advice got you in the jam you are now in. Gamma males are simply amazing.
BettorOffSingle, I can see your anger and I can understand why you might feel this way. I didn't read your book and I don't know what you offer (although it sounds intresting and I will look into it and if I find it intresting I will gladly give you my money)

but the thing you must understand is this:

There are so many guys who paid for community stuff (including me) and most of it was crap that only confused me and never gave me the results promised (even though I applied everything that was written).

See the PUA market is flooded with material and most teachers just rehash the same material that other teachers use and then promote themselves as some kind of new Gurus in the field.

See the PUA stuff is not like music- in music if you have a favorite artist and you heard a few songs by him on the radio- you have an idea of what you will be getting when you buy his CD. but with PUA stuff- most of the time you have no idea what you are getting and it's a rip off most of the time....

so don't take it personal. You know (or maybe you don't) that most guys who sell seduction stuff are just ripping off people and lie on their sales pages.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i havent and never will pay for pua stuff. esp when theres great free resources like this site, fastseduction, and other with guides and bibles and what not.

i mean hell, alot of the paid stuff is torrented as well, so that becomes a bigger reason dudes wont pay for pua stuff. esp considering, as said above, a lot of pua stuff repeats other pua stuff.

and in my personal opinion, women are not worth me spending my money like that. why let some dude profit so i can get play for chicks, when i can just talk to people here for free. its like talking with your boys about girls, like you always do.

basically, my philosophy in terms of dating and friendships is that i dont spend money on those im not emotionally invested in. so only family, best friends, and girlfriends are worth my money when it comes to my personal life. not some strangers