Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever paid for a pickup product?

Have you ever paid for a seduction/pickup product?

• Never. Neither do I intend to anytime in the future.

Votes: 36 50.0%
  • Never. But I might sometime in the future.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Yes I have, and it was worth it.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Yes I have, but wasn't worth it.

Votes: 7 9.7%

• Total voters

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple poll. Just wanna check some stats.

I paid $1 for a 7 day trial membership at succedatdating.com - Alex Coulson. I think its still open. You can watch all pickup videos and cancel your subscription within 7 days.

But promotions aside, I wanna know how many guys have EVER paid for some kind of seduction/pickup related material, be it audio or video or text/books, etc.

Reaction score
I have purchased ton's of e-books. $49.95 a pop was the average price. Some of them way over 200 pages of worthless psycho babble.

I look back and think how I would print that crap out and read it while taking a dump...get up early and read it over coffee before going to my business...read on my lunch hours and any off time or down time I could find.

I would ever read at stop freakin lights and on the freeway...luckily no accidents.

Most of it a total wast of my time.

Most of it the same bull.

Most of it with bull marketing spouting how a short fat balding dude can really date a 6' tall model if he just bought this book...so me being a born sucker bought it.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i would never pay for anything from these so called pickup artists, ive downloaded quite a few ebooks for free though

i mean why pay someone for putting all the information on these forums into an ebook?

but when i read the game i was tempted to buy it seeing as it was only 5 quid, but i ended up reading it all online anyway. if i was ever gonna pay for anything it would be that

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might buy The Game sometime later, even thou I've read it.

Besides that I would never pay serious cash on seduction material.

I am guilty of paying 1 dollar thou. :D

Igetit!

Reaction score
I've bought a couple of books including "THE GAME",Mystery's "The Mystery Method","48 Laws of Power" and "The Art of Seduction" both by Robert Greene. All very good books indeed,although I haven't read them in a while.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've gotten most of my seduction videos/audio/books from torrent and "seduction database" sites... but i've paid for about 10 products myself (i'm more into relationship stuff than pickup stuff)...

Worth it:
Franco - Manual of Seduction (mostly female psychology)
Franco, Joseph W. Scott, David Clare - Practical Female Psychology for the Practical Man
Jay Julio - Cool Guy With Women (although Pook pretty much tells you all the stuff he does - he's a little less wordy than Pook though)
David Deida - The Way of the Superior Man (covers much more than just picking up women)

Not Worth It:
"forget the authors name" - Train Your Girlfriend (nothing useful in this book - very common knowledge stuff found on any forum)
Gary Brodsky - "Learn How To Dominate Women" (this guy is funny... but when he starts repeating the same stuff over and over when her coulda kept the book 30 pages - i wish i hadn't paid for it)

that's all i've bought... and the window shopping for women thing... but i never tried it out because i haven't needed to do any pickup in a while including myspace pickups (which is what it's for)

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well knowledge is power.............ONE BOOK tells it like it is........you know the INSIDERS INTEL, the cheat codes, the exact pickup lines, cut n paste emails that reap success, SCRIPTED LINES to use if you get her voicemail, cool things to say on your own voicemail, what to text and instant message,

-clever comebacks,
-speed dating questions that make her choose you
-what to say in a grocery store, in line at the bank
-real live scenarios
-who pays on date 1
-inner game/mid game/end game
-what mystery method forgot
-the problem with ****y & funny
-one night stands, booty basics
-from digits 2 dates
-from email to female
-which pickup lines work and why
-what every PU artist should have in his kit
-what if situations like (what if she is married, has a boyfriend, is in a hurry)

ANYWAYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GET THE BOOK THAT COVERS IT ALL........THE BENCHMARK FOR ALL OTHER BOOKS..........

every page is its own article, real tips not psycho babble, insiders intel on E-harmony, match, plenty of fish, down to earth, craigs list, my space, face book. Clubs vrs Bars, day game vrs inner game, THE ONLY BOOK that covers SPEED DATING 101, singles dances, booty calls, hetro-flexible females, etc

DAVAGINA CODE................nuff said

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only things I ever paid for was...

The Art of Seduction by Robert Green
The Art of Macking by Tareeq Nasheed
Player Supreme's Zenmack site

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing I've bought thus far is Mehow's Get the Girl. I had a copy and it was so good I actually bought a valid copy. IMO they deserved the $40 or whatever it was and I highly recommend it.

I also bought Art of Seduction, but I wouldn't consider that 'pickup product'. I'm thinking of things like community guru's sell (i.e. Magic Bullets, Get the Girl, Revelations, etc.).

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme's Zenmack site.
The Dating Black book e-book by Carlos Xuma
The Seduction Method e-book by Carlos Xuma
Approach Women Now 4 4CDs by Carlos Xuma
Secrets of the Alpha Man 6 CDs by Carlos Xuma

Mister Zing

Reaction score
What about the System?

Does Doc Love's The System count?

As a side note, does anyone see any problems with the System?

My whole problem is that Doc Love doesn't seem to realize that most "younger" women don't have home phones.

SomethingClever

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I've gotten all my material through file sharing, and i've amassed quite a collection. A sh1t load of e-books, videos, and audio files. It was worth the time i put into searching for all that stuff.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEVER (nor am I planning on it. I'm doing better then I ever have)

One thing I realized is, sometimes reading a book can mess things up, you start to over think things, Yes reading books can be a learning experience but every "teacher" or "Guru" out there claims their book is the best this and that, how do you know whats the best for you? you know for me personally it was going out on the field, **** is so much simpler then what these guru's claim (It's funny as well cause they all swear their method is the best) The best thing IMO is to research what's congruent with you and go out on the "field" I have learned much, much more from reading field reports then from any "Guru"

but that's just me,

:)

Last edited:

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
The DJ Bible and boot camp are a pretty solid combo. I'm pretty sure the fine men who started that may have made some books at this point.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
well knowledge is power.............ONE BOOK tells it like it is........you know the INSIDERS INTEL, the cheat codes, the exact pickup lines, cut n paste emails that reap success, SCRIPTED LINES to use if you get her voicemail, cool things to say on your own voicemail, what to text and instant message,

-clever comebacks,
-speed dating questions that make her choose you
-what to say in a grocery store, in line at the bank
-real live scenarios
-who pays on date 1
-inner game/mid game/end game
-what mystery method forgot
-the problem with ****y & funny
-one night stands, booty basics
-from digits 2 dates
-from email to female
-which pickup lines work and why
-what every PU artist should have in his kit
-what if situations like (what if she is married, has a boyfriend, is in a hurry)

ANYWAYS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, GET THE BOOK THAT COVERS IT ALL........THE BENCHMARK FOR ALL OTHER BOOKS..........

every page is its own article, real tips not psycho babble, insiders intel on E-harmony, match, plenty of fish, down to earth, craigs list, my space, face book. Clubs vrs Bars, day game vrs inner game, THE ONLY BOOK that covers SPEED DATING 101, singles dances, booty calls, hetro-flexible females, etc

DAVAGINA CODE................nuff said
hi, watch me download it for free ;)

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have paid for a few and they were worth it because when I bought them I hadn't a clue how attraction works. I don't read those books anymore because I have moved on.

I think those books are good for beginners starting off so I certainly wouldn't knock any of them even though I think they are too long, just to fill the pages.

So I'd have to say they were worth buying. I've wasted alot of money on silly things in the past that I didn't even want. So the way I look at it is if those books helped me even 2% then they were worth it.

I've moved onto other books now. The book I found that helped me the most was 'the body language project' ebook and 'Micheal Losier's law of attraction' book is my favourite but thats not exactly a pick up/seduction book. :D

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I, like countless others, bought The Game. And that's hardly seduction material; but rather a biography.

I will never pay for anything seduction specific, like Mystery Method, as I think it's a waste of money. Anything you could ever need to get laid can be learned in the field if you're in it long enough, or from here, or other free forums.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've paid for several ebooks, thankfully they all had money back guarantees. I got refunds for ever single one.

The only way I will pay for something is if it actually works. If I see some results from the material, then I'll go pay for it.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, let's see... I've bought The Game, 48 laws of power, and the art of seduction. I don't really consider any of them "pick-up" products though. The Greene books I had before I ever knew about this stuff and The Game I bought because Amazon recommended it and it seemed interesting.

But no, I'd never buy any pick-up products. Half of it is produced by charlatans and the other half you can find for free (just not in a handy, prearranged form). I have better things to use my money for: clothes, school, my future, recreation/fun, cars, self-improvement, you name it.