Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever checked your SIGNIFICANT OTHER's phone? It may surprise you

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll end this "discussion" with the wise pook
“…are not significant! The focus must be on you! The guys that can get almost any women are not scared or nervous that other guys are hitting on girls. He knows things the other guys never will. In fact, he might let them have free reign to weed out the desperate and stupid chicks from the smart and picky ones. As with muscles, it is the strong guys that know they are capable who are quiet and patient. It is the noisy guys that lack the skills. It is the large dogs that are quieter while the small dogs make up for their size with their obnoxious bark. It is the patient ones that control the world; the impatient ones are controlled by it!"

omardacool

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you should check her phone until she gives you a reason to ,

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
richguy said:
For those who are in committed relationships,

Have you ever checked the messages on the Phone of your partner?
The answers will surprise you.

There is 100% chance she is flirting with another guy.
There is 98% chance that that flirting may lead to something else
There is 90% chance you will find some evidence of cheating.

What are your thoughts on this?
First, you should never spy on them or you deserve to see gang bang videos.

If they looked at my phone they would see 10 hot girls sending photos of themselves in bikinis. Until a particular girl you are dating asks you for a commitment, pursue other women right in front of her, tell her details, but she must feel you like her best.

Important: stop to observe your history with women. Consider the longevity factor: how long do romances last with you? Ideally, a particular girl will always send responses to your romantic text messages. You can do this with many women. Some will disappear for a month or two but they often return. The next girl you date will probably follow a similar pattern to your long term average. This is your key indication of how you compare to the other men in their lives. When HB9's send you love letters when you haven't seen them in 6 months, you know you are near the top. Then, you will observe that there really is no way to get HB9's to be predictable. They will always be unpredictable. The best you can do IMO is have them stay a part of your life over the long term while keeping it romantic.

I've finally let go of wanting a relationship and am truly spinning plates. That is, several girls who I might marry regularly write romantic messages to me, and I no longer get oneitis. They say things like "I won't be part of your harem. I have more to offer than that", or "You have too many women... you'd never stay with me". In other words, when you get it right, they say what the OP is saying. They will be the suspicious ones checking your phone.

roflzaur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I checked my SO phone and found:

1.her meeting with her ex
2.hanging out with guy friends i never knew about
3.flirting

dont trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf gave me her old laptop and I went to go on facebook and hers was logged in still. I had no temptation at all to go through her private messages and logged out straight away.

If you go looking for sh!t, you're gonna find it.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
roflzaur said:
I checked my SO phone and found:

1.her meeting with her ex
2.hanging out with guy friends i never knew about
3.flirting

dont trust anything that bleeds for 7 days and doesnt die
Lmao!! What is wrong with some of you guys??

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Trust, but verify.

Does this mean I am insecure? No. It means I am experienced. I have fvked a LOT of taken women.

I own the frame with my girl, and I trust her. But I have verified as is part of the vetting process. And she passed. I have not checked again, but would I at some point. Maybe.

It's been over three years since I have and no warning signs....but again, I've been with enough taken girls to know there aren't always warning signs. Maybe in another couple of years I'll check again.
Danger nailed this one. I agree with this but me personally i have no more trust left for Women. It's just the amount of Women i have hooked up with and messed around with that had boyfriends/Fiances/Husbands has been MASSIVE, which makes me avoid a serious commitment to a female. My ex girlfriend did me really dirty at the end of our 5 year LTR and that messed me up bad but going out and meeting loads of women that are willing to mess with me regardless of their relationship status really makes me think. Right now im dating a cute 23 year old, shes into me big time and i do like her and like spending time with her but i cant bring myself to feel the same because of what i know of Women's behavior. Ive previously dated very beautiful women that liked me a lot but again the trust issues and what my experience tells me,.... I just cant do it. Some guys will say, "Dont check her phone, Thats being insecure".... Well.... While your too busy not being "insecure" she's possibly texting and flirting with other Men while playing you for a fvcking fool. Im telling you right now gentlemen,... Women will take full advantage of your unknowings if you let them, So is it right to snoop around? ....eh its a grey area however,.... Would you rather snoop and find out what the fvck is really going on? or continue further while shes potentially making an azz out of you.

The stories i have would probably make many of you panic & uneasy if you knew some of the things Women are willing to do with me even if they had someone else. I get away with a lot of sh*t because loads of women find me attractive and they act as if they are single. The amount of cheating going on today is actually pretty scary because of how frequent i see it. Also with Women its never full out cheating, meaning its in very discreet manner that the Guy wont suspect anything going on. Given the amount of secret things that can be done today with the iphone, texts, multiple emails, dating site accounts, social media sites.... Its a cheaters playground & dream.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Given that he found something, especially her hanging with her ex.....do you think he should have stuck his head in the sand?

The vibe I get here is that if a girl is fvking around, that you would rather not know about it?
No, definitely DO NOT stick your head in the sand.

It's more like an alert level. Know your surroundings always. Stand watch for signs, learn to recognize them, however don't go out searching for them. This will lead you down that slippery slope.

If everything seems great, then why go check her phone? What would cause you to do this? Other than horror stories you've heard about? They do happen, however, there are also a lot a healthy relationships that get ruined when one of the party's insecurities starts to show their ugly little heads. I'm dealing with one right now with a plate. I, at times, thought about the possibility of going exclusive with her, however she's trying to push me into it before I'm ready and willing. She's telling me how I need to act, how I need to feel. Everytime I start thinking about it, and we get close, her insecurities pop up and try to force me those last few steps. It's ANNOYING as fvck, and her insecurities and pressure is pushing me the other way. It's not ATTRACTING me to her.

^This is my point. It is not insecure to check up on your woman if she starts showing certain types of behavior. You must look out for yourself ALWAYS. However, unnecessary insecure behavior that is rooted from a fear that should not be warranted by her previous actions, can only push her farther away. Don't let fear ruin a perfectly good thing.

Be aware, but don't be jaded. Give the new one an opportunity, don't treat the relationship as a forgone conclusion that she's going to cheat. <-----This will lead you over the edge, and could, in all reality, be a cause for her to cheat.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um, I thought this is the reason we shouldn't have oneitis....

If my "gf" was talking to other guys, I would talk to more girls in response. Getting angry is AFC territory

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
98% of the ppl here are dj wanna be fkinnn afcs behind a keyboard, drinking soda filling up their 36 inch bellies on their 250lb bodies

fact biatches

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Be discrete fellas.
Danger, this is where it usually all goes down hill, so I wholeheartedly disagree.

"Do or do not"

There are only two categories. This one seems to be black and white.

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When i was with my i discovered some fella was liking practicly all her statuses and i can remember saying you have a stalker.. low and behold a few wekks later she ends the relationship and 2 days after there in a relationship hahaha and i was with her for 6yrs no breaks... women are vile or can be at least.. my advice is to always go with your gut feeling and her actions not what she says as its complete BS! my 2cents anyway.
Regards
Aesthetix

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dodged the bullet