Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever checked your SIGNIFICANT OTHER's phone? It may surprise you

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CerwinVegaFan said:
The thing I'm trying to say is, you don't need to know everything about her. If she doesn't tell you something, there's a reason behind it and it's (most definitely) not always cheating. She might've been asking her female friends for advice on how to turn on you, how to seduce you into a relationship with her and other stupid **** we men do as well. She would be very embarrassed by it and you will be classified as an insecure jackass.
Well said.

If you're her SO, then don't you think half of her conversations are about YOU?

Would you want her peeping in on all of your conversations you have about her?

If this^ were to happen then how much explaining would YOU have to do?

How about if a chick checked your online history of posts on here?

I'll tell you this, some chick starts getting nosy and snooping on me, she's out the door with no questions asked. The ones that mind their own business and don't smother me with their constant insecurities are the ones I WANT to hang out with.

Insecurity is a constant loop, or the ol slippery slope, once you go there, it's tough climb back up top. It's the the hole that can never be filled.

Phone's clean, guess she's covering her tracks there. I'll go to the next area which happens to be her laptop, after 4 hours of brain taxing I've figured out her passwords.....after 3 more hours..... nothing here. Hmmmm, there's got to be something SOMEWHERE. Let's start following her around....

Not good.

richguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Well said.

I'll tell you this, some chick starts getting nosy and snooping on me, she's out the door with no questions asked. The ones that mind their own business and don't smother me with their constant insecurities are the ones I WANT to hang out with.

Insecurity is a constant loop, or the ol slippery slope, once you go there, it's tough climb back up top. It's the the hole that can never be filled.

Phone's clean, guess she's covering her tracks there. I'll go to the next area which happens to be her laptop, after 4 hours of brain taxing I've figured out her passwords.....after 3 more hours..... nothing here. Hmmmm, there's got to be something SOMEWHERE. Let's start following her around....

Not good.

Interesting, because I've discovered text messages from an ex Swedish who was cheating after I went into the phone.

This has happened before, Imagine if I did nothing?

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
richguy said:
Interesting, because I've discovered text messages from an ex Swedish who was cheating after I went into the phone.

This has happened before, Imagine if I did nothing?
Imagine if you weren't insecure, maybe then she wouldn't have cheated on you in the first place.

What came first?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Well said.

Not good.
^^ This. If you feel the "need" to check her phone, ask yourself from whose frame you are operating. She owns the frame by default, as now you are necessitous, and she is that "important." Your "need," although unconsciously derived, is the presage that the relationship is already over.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
High value men are targets for gold digging, women will cheat and hide it.
I'll tell you this Pairs, unlike rich guys, or maybe even richguy himself (BOOM), women aren't with me for any type of gold digging, that I can guarantee haha.

So.... I've never been that guy. Maybe it's the beta provider vibe some of these guys put out. They meet a girl and first thing they do is start talking about their job and their cash, and all the first class trips and $hit they go on. Well, if that's how he meets them, then what do you think that guy should expect?

Also, I do consider myself high value, and it has nothing to do with my bank account. ;)

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunatley for me my wife has healthy boundries. She leaves her phone laying around all the time unlocked. Often asks me to check her messages for her when one comes in. She also dislikes facebook too.. Same with me...

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nowadays many guys are trying to fvck your girl as there are no repercussions really and people are just douchebags like that . Don't be naïve. Women like the attention but more often than not, it leads to more. I think if you want to keep a female faithful for longterm you have be aware and to nip that stuff in the bud. Trust but verify.

logicallefty

Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Especially if she's secretive with her phone.
^^this^^ :up:

- If she protects her phone, computer, etc. from you like a chastity belt on a \|/, she is hiding something

- If she leaves the room away from you to answer calls, she is hiding something

- If she talks and/or texts a lot at odd hours of the night, she is hiding something

- If she gets paranoid about letting you into her private space like her car when she is not expecting you, she is hiding something

- If she gets another phone in addition to her main one, her other BF is probably paying for it and she is hiding something

Been there, seen that on all of the above with my ex bigamist "wife" h0r. I was too trusting with her for most of the relationship and had all of these issues exposed at the end.. Never again.

richguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you guys suggest not looking at SO's phone and
if there is cheating, then

do not find out about it,

and potentially someday marry your SO and end up
in a cheating marriage where she will file for
divorce, take half your money, after cheating
on you with another.

Sounds stupid to me.

If you are serious are your SO, you should make sure to know
what she is really like before you continue.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Richguy, you are confounding cause and effect.

In exclusive relations, if you control the frame, the girl will NOT cheat on you. Your "need" to verify her loyalty stems for your unconscious capitulation of the frame, thus engendering your "need." This is assuming, of course, you effectively qualified her before exclusivity.

richguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Richguy, you are confounding cause and effect.

In exclusive relations, if you control the frame, the girl will NOT cheat on you. Your "need" to verify her loyalty stems for your unconscious capitulation of the frame, thus engendering your "need." This is assuming, of course, you effectively qualified her before exclusivity.
There is no need to control the frame or whatever you are referring too,
if a girl cheats, she is BAD, period, and you should leave her immediately.
Believe it or not, there are girls out there, who don't cheat at all,
you just have to find them. Like finding a needle in a haystack!

TheBossman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember Keylogger? Thread on here somewhere about it. It was a small "book" from Amazon, it was a fun read. A bit disturbing.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
richguy said:
There is no need to control the frame or whatever you are referring too,
if a girl cheats, she is BAD, period, and you should leave her immediately.
Believe it or not, there are girls out there, who don't cheat at all,
you just have to find them. Like finding a needle in a haystack!
NAWALT.

I'm under the firm belief that there are women who will cheat with some men but not with others.

I feel it's not about her, it's about YOU.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have serious trust issues. IDC who my girl is texting. Cause in the end she's on my dvck. She's on another guys too? Great for her, threesome?

richguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some people are saying oh, it's ok
if shes with another guy,

who cares,

and get AIDS?

Good idea, not

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever say significant other again.

That is my advice!

Unless you want to be framed as gay! If that is the case, fell free!

TheBossman said:
Remember Keylogger? Thread on here somewhere about it. It was a small "book" from Amazon, it was a fun read. A bit disturbing.
Extremelly disturbing. Specially if you are on that post dump state of mind. That book can seriously f*ck some dudes minds!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you feel the need to snoop then what ever you had is over.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
100% of my penis is 9 inches

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
afc's check the phone of their significant other, those guys are insecure and afraid of other men, if you are any sort of an alpha you wouldn't care, she would want to check your phone to see the texts coming in from the other women you should be having as well as her :up: