Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever been persued by a fattie or ugly?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I bet it taught you how an AFC really acts eh?

I have a fatty at work who does every AFC trick in the book trying to get with me. Neg hits, offers to buy me stuff. Constantly qualifying herself to me. Constantly telling me I deserve someone good like her and not like those skinny *****es who will just lie and cheat on me. Telling everyone how great she thought I was. You could see the admiration and empty longing in her eyes. It was sad, because she had a snowball's chance in hell with me. It's was at the point where I hated to see her coming to my side of the office... I finally had to throw her in the friendzone as it was getting out of hand and people were talking about it. Now she acts pissed off at me and gives me ugly looks. LOL.

Reaction score
Again fellas why you don't mess with girls at work. If she had of been fine the average symp with no control over his big brain in his pants would of succumbed and then been up shyt creek afterwards if he dissed her.

Then she could of went to management and caused him all kinds of trouble and gotten paid for her stress.

I don't care what kind of job you have it just isn't worth it. I see stupid idiots try to use the excuse that it's a dead end job or fast food job...fuc that it's still a J. O. B.

brownbear.

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this one fattie, who is actually kinda cool and would be pretty if she lost some weight, and she pulls some AFC **** on me, i don't wanna diss her too hard cuz she works at a local hair salon and is friends with a couple major hotties that work there as well.

the good thing about AFCs is they never take the f#cking initiative, so i've never really had to reject any overt advances

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brownbear. said:
there is this one fattie, who is actually kinda cool and would be pretty if she lost some weight, and she pulls some AFC **** on me, i don't wanna diss her too hard cuz she works at a local hair salon and is friends with a couple major hotties that work there as well.

the good thing about AFCs is they never take the f#cking initiative, so i've never really had to reject any overt advances

I don't know about never taking the initiative. Just yesterday there was this girl over to see my roommate, she brought a "friend"... ugh. So anyways, she tried absolutely everything to get me. And it was so overt it was crazy-- she asked if I was hungry, left and bought dinner for me, brought it back to my house, served me, cleaned my house and then stared at me from the couch across the livingroom for an hour while I ignored her. She then blurts out "I think I have a crush on your roommate" (me) to my roommate in a kinda sorta way that she didn't think I could hear. I then turn to her and say:

"To date me, you must satisfy the following three prerequisites: You must be blonde, size 0-6 and drive a BMW. Currently, you have no chance."

I think that AFC's do take the initiative, but its so misguided and sad that their target has no choice but to stomp on them.

SrDedosRapidos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear god...

This is the story of my life. Mostly my high school life, but nonetheless, ive been chased by too many fatty fat fat fats.

There was this one girl in HS that was about 6'5 and 300lbs... she could have kicked my ass... instead she found my myspace and insisted on messaging me whenever i was on. I messaged her back just to be nice (which was a dumb idea, but im not a COMPLETE *******) and she kept trying to do the same thing; tell me that i was wasting myself of all the other girls and that she could treat me right.

Isnt it funny how many guys think that looks matter more than personality with girls, when actually guys stray from fuglies? Ill be the first to admit, you can be the greatest woman in the world, but if youve got 1 eyebrow, 3 nipples and a few extra toes i wouldnt hit it from a thousand yards...

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SrDedosRapidos said:
Dear god...

Isnt it funny how many guys think that looks matter more than personality with girls, when actually guys stray from fuglies?
Don't put them down, I doubt you look like Brad either.

The reason the less attractive girls are more aggressive in going after what they want is that they have less options. It's the same reason guys like the hotter, thinner, girls, as they are more scarce. Just like anything in life, if you are scarce and have value, your price goes up. That's why I never understand when guys say the hot girls never get hit on or wish they weren't hot. It's almost like saying the rich kids wish they weren't rich, makes no sense. The better looking guys who are jocks always make sure they sex the hot girls hard and fast, the never go after the less attractive, by-in-large overweight ones.

Does you ego get bruised if a more overweight, less attractive girl doesn't return your call or cancels on you? Of course not.

Does your ego get bruised if a hot, thin girl that everyone wants tells you where to go? More than likely

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true about the neg hits. The fatties have to compensate for their fatness. I really have to laugh. Oh, she'll try to get me to lose my job, she'll try. Girls like that should be slaughtered and slaughtered swiftly, with my big ole piece of man-meat.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a certain image is needed for afc girls to peruse you. A nice guy image. Not nessesarly an afc image but an image that portrays a guy who is nice to everyone.

I use to have unattractive girls mack hard on me a couple years ago when I was an afc.

Now that iv cleaned up my act, I no longer have uglys even trying to talk to me. Im guessing because before I looked clueless with girls and now im too intimidating for them.

You did the right thing in putting her in the friendzone, you really dont have any other choice.

You probably came off as very nice in the beginning, which started this whole mess for you.

DrD77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Five To One said:
I think a certain image is needed for afc girls to peruse you. A nice guy image. Not nessesarly an afc image but an image that portrays a guy who is nice to everyone.

I use to have unattractive girls mack hard on me a couple years ago when I was an afc.

Now that iv cleaned up my act, I no longer have uglys even trying to talk to me. Im guessing because before I looked clueless with girls and now im too intimidating for them.

You did the right thing in putting her in the friendzone, you really dont have any other choice.

You probably came off as very nice in the beginning, which started this whole mess for you.
I think you just nailed it.

Reaction score
See, this has been my problem. Having them chase me. I don't know what it is. I am,and have always been,a little on the fat side. It could be personality. I don't know.

How do you do this: "I think a certain image is needed for afc girls to peruse you. A nice guy image. Not nessesarly an afc image but an image that portrays a guy who is nice to everyone.

You probably came off as very nice in the beginning, which started this whole mess for you."

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a bit humbling when fatties come on to you. As if they really had a shot? They sure thought they did! But just be careful not to think you can hook up with them and have them worship you. Being low self-esteem creatures, there is a good chance they will dump your ass and leave you feeling lower than you ever have. Not that I ever went though that or anything :)

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just speeking from my experiences but it was because I was just a little to friendly to everyone. And a bit afcish on the side. A fat girl would see how nice I was to everyone, even to her, and she would think in her head, "hey this boy is so nice to me! Maybe he will give me a chance unlike all those jerks out there"

I also portrayed many beta traits. I looked at the ground often, didn't give eye contact often, and wasnt completely calm when talking to girls.

I know its stressed that if your a nice guy, you can stay a nice guy and still become a successful don juan. Attracting ugly's and fats is just a side-effect you will get that your more a$$hole don juan conterparts dont have to deal with.

A couple of you have said you are or were a bit fat? I could see that playing a part in them liking you. But it wasnt really the case for me, since I was a skinny mofo.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, some fatties have come after me, one in particular has taken a vendetta against me due to some **** that happened at the club. lol i'm almost proud to say that the events of that night led to her losing some weight, dressing nicer, getting out more often :p

the other day we ran into each other and she tries to show all the value that i 'missed' by turning her down. Of course i 'innocently' knocked the pedestal out from under her with a few chosen words. Immensely satisfying.

I will admit, she went from a 4.5 to a solid 6.5 in a few months. She's still chubby though and if she lost more weight i'd say she could reach 7.5-8

honestly though, i hope all ends well with her.

ExcelNPrevail

Don Juan
Reaction score
This fat b*** said she wanted to rape me once. That was just creepy, and disgusting.

But most, if not all of them are AFC versions of guys. So just politely tell them your not interested. (Kinda reminds me of how hot b**** used to diss me.)

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fatties aren't used to guys especially attractive guys being nice to them. So as soon as you do they become infatuated with you.

If it happens in a work environment its best that you let her off gently by casually mentioning in a conversation that you have a girlfriend (even if you don't), this way you aren't really rejecting her but she will get the hint that she got no chance and will back off.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah. It was just being too nice. On a new job and just being nice and speaking to everyone, getting to know people. Trust me, I'm not concerned with my "looks" or coming off beta. That's being AFC right there. I know what I want and I know what I can get. I get in where I fit in.

The point was...if your acting like a fat girl stop it. It's not a good look.

some of you guys can really miss a point can't you? geezus.

Five To One

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
some of you guys can really miss a point can't you? geezus.

Sorry if we have strayed from your point but this topic raised some questions others had about the subject if you didnt notice.

Asteconn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being chased by a stick is worse than being chased by the morbidly obese; at least with the obese ones, you can see them coming from a distance!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Asteconn said:
Being chased by a stick is worse than being chased by the morbidly obese; at least with the obese ones, you can see them coming from a distance!
a stick?