Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Have you ever been persued by a fattie or ugly?

Reaction score
Again, I wouldn't even know if someone is attracted/interested in me. I don't know. Do I come off as shy or unaproachable,or are girls just *****es?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I don't know about never taking the initiative. Just yesterday there was this girl over to see my roommate, she brought a "friend"... ugh. So anyways, she tried absolutely everything to get me. And it was so overt it was crazy-- she asked if I was hungry, left and bought dinner for me, brought it back to my house, served me, cleaned my house and then stared at me from the couch across the livingroom for an hour while I ignored her. She then blurts out "I think I have a crush on your roommate" (me) to my roommate in a kinda sorta way that she didn't think I could hear. I then turn to her and say:

"To date me, you must satisfy the following three prerequisites: You must be blonde, size 0-6 and drive a BMW. Currently, you have no chance."

I think that AFC's do take the initiative, but its so misguided and sad that their target has no choice but to stomp on them.
You're horrible! How could you use her like that?

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact is, fat, nasty chicks will find some dude to bang them if they ask around. I had an hb1 after me. She was totally direct, almost hassling me. I feel sorry for the chick, so I was never a total dyck, but I ignored/avoided her. She would infiltrate groups of chicks I was hanging with, making comments about how I ignore her. I would even make out with these chicks in front of her, but it didnt deter her. One of my buddies nicknamed her "the b0ner poacher!" She eventually disappeared though.

Heres a question: Do you guys ever string them along, call/text them all the time and make plans with them and flake like chicks do? I sure as hell dont!

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, horaholic, I have one right now who will not leave me alone! She's gotta be no more than 19. I'm 33. She's fat, works in a bank, and will not stop giving me the fvck me eyes. I tried to pawn her off on my much younger friend today, but she's fixated on me. Maybe next year I won't ever have to go into that bank again. It sucks. This chick Really needs to lose some weight. She probably eats a whole bag of potato chips in one setting. I don't really want to piss her off, but then again, I don't really care. How do I let her down lightly?

She would probably eat me.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an UB4 after me freshman year of college. I wasn't really sure what to do. She'd ask me up to her dorm and I'd pretend to read the newspaper.

BUT...if I didn't have to deal with the real-life consequences of fvcking her, maybe I would've done it, who knows.

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuan11 said:
Don't put them down, I doubt you look like Brad either.

The reason the less attractive girls are more aggressive in going after what they want is that they have less options. It's the same reason guys like the hotter, thinner, girls, as they are more scarce. Just like anything in life, if you are scarce and have value, your price goes up. That's why I never understand when guys say the hot girls never get hit on or wish they weren't hot. It's almost like saying the rich kids wish they weren't rich, makes no sense. The better looking guys who are jocks always make sure they sex the hot girls hard and fast, the never go after the less attractive, by-in-large overweight ones.

Does you ego get bruised if a more overweight, less attractive girl doesn't return your call or cancels on you? Of course not.

Does your ego get bruised if a hot, thin girl that everyone wants tells you where to go? More than likely

for me its the otherway round, if a hot thing girl doeasnt want you then its like oh well, but if a fugly thing turned round and blew me out id be pissed and in disbeleif and what just happened

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2.0 said:
You're horrible! How could you use her like that?
I hope you are joking. I didn't do anything, I just let this female attempt to buy my affection. When I stomped on her self esteem, you would think that she would give up...but nooooooo, she keeps trying to win me over. Much like any hot girl will do with a chump guy. As far as I am concerned, hot guys are allowed to be mean just like hot girls are allowed to be *****es.

edu11

Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds completely crazy but out of the 7 (if i'm not mistaken) girls who have hit on me in HS only one was ugly. At the time i honestly thought they were out of my league and were making fun of me (sad, i know). Since i went to college not a single girl has hit on me even though i drastically improved my appearance! I've realized that the only way to really determine if a girl is interested or not is to talk to her and see how she treats you. There is NO WAY i was better looking in HS.

For the record, i rate my own looks as average.