Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

have a look at this if you DARE oh & feel free to comment too

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posters like Iqqi will hate this while the Don Gorgon's of this forum will find this very interesting reading. Its an extremely entertaining read so if u don't learn anything from it at least you will have fun reading it. Its a bit long (72 pages) but im sure by page 20 you will have formed an opinion of it and probably have been hooked by it.

START FROM PAGE 11 if you immediately want fireworks.....

Its a book written by a man , years after an argentinian woman dared to expose the female agenda which led to her receiving death threats from other women (true story!) . Anyway this guy, writes this book which basically continues from where the argentinian chick left off.

As some of you are aware, im undergoing detox under oldschooler's guidance from being a bitter sod and will soon end up being a happier more successful person (hopefully:cheer: ) , so before i go to the bright side I thought I'd post this :cuss: .

enjoy

http://www.scribd.com/doc/531609/how-women-abuse-men-using-their-sexuality

Thoughts and comments on this piece and its validity would be appreciated. Is it skewered in its assessment , or do you personally see it as reality in our world at present?

Last edited:

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that book is true for probably about 80% of women. It's funny because I've met average women (like hb6-7) that thought they deserved a man that made 6 figures so they don't have to work. They won't even consider a guy that makes less. I figure they'll eventually settle for a normal guy and resent him for the rest of his life.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
that book is true for probably about 80% of women. It's funny because I've met average women (like hb6-7) that thought they deserved a man that made 6 figures so they don't have to work. They won't even consider a guy that makes less. I figure they'll eventually settle for a normal guy and resent him for the rest of his life.
The resentment you speak of is just these females having ridiculous expectations . Im even tempted to say that men should not really need to learn game and should just be required to be able to hold a conversation but that would sort of be counterproductive to the forum....

have you met any of the elusive 20% ? cos they seem to be few and far between in my experience or maybe its just cos i've never gotten past a bvtch shield before.

U

user43770

Most of the information can already be found on this board, but it's an interesting read, none the less.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Try harder.
I can't i'm scared :nervous: :eek:

Ten post limit reached so I'll just use the editor to answer the comments below this post ;

@ Alle Gory- :yawn:

@ Duffdog - way to flex those big grammar muscles of yours eh tough guy? Im really curious though as to wat u mean by the books concepts being outdated , that was the point of the thread to create discussion so feel free to explain .....

Last edited:

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
The section comprised of all quotes from anonymous men is truly epic.

A lot of them are AFCs, but they make some great points and are funny as hell.

Overall I feel like the gist of the article (or whatever you wanna call it) depicts women and relationships pretty accurately.

However, it uses a lot of emotionally charged rhetoric which leads me to think that he does hate women. And that fact alone makes me a little weary of whether some of his generalizations are as prevalent as he claims.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eh, that book is filled with outdated concepts and sophomoric conclusions. Ill give it a c-. Books of that style are enjoyed by people who are not capable of high levels of abstraction nor experienced with societal strata above their meager existence.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Interesting read, though too long, but nothing new here.. its all stuff that we should know and know how to deal with..

But as long as men are desperate due to the short supply of women, women will have alot of power over most men who will bow down and do as they are told so they can get some sex.

Good post..

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres some truth to this book. However, it clearly overestimates women and is a concern for men who dont know how to get b1tches to f vck them for free.:rock:

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is well written although a little cynical, however once it hits page 20 it talks about the problem of how society teaches a man not to act like a man and hence the birth of AFC's.

They want us to look but not touch, but we know better than that ;)

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as I suspected the female writer is Esther Vilar who received death threats from feminist women over writing one of the greatest most enlightening books of all time that exposed the feminist agenda The Manipulated Man.

All aspiring DJ's should pick up a copy from Amazon or wherever you can find it.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I think it has a lot of truth in it.

Of course, there will always be the exceptions to the rule, such as the weathy woman who just wants a guy for sex, etc.

The part that struck me is the argument that women have a MUCH LOWER sex drive than men. The author posits that since women have one-tenth the testosterone as men, then it follows that women have one-tenth the sex drive of men. I'm not a doctor or biologist, but does that sound right? Do women REALLY have one-tenth the sex drive of men?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
The resentment you speak of is just these females having ridiculous expectations . Im even tempted to say that men should not really need to learn game and should just be required to be able to hold a conversation but that would sort of be counterproductive to the forum....

have you met any of the elusive 20% ? cos they seem to be few and far between in my experience or maybe its just cos i've never gotten past a bvtch shield before.
yes I have met some of that 20%, most of them are good, loyal women (these ones are usually in relationships) and the rest of them are girls that honestly love sex (society calls these women sluts/hoes, but at least they are more honest than most women).

DISCLAIMER: any percentages in this post are based on personal experiences.

PSYCHO

Banned
Reaction score
It more realistically should be titled, "How hors use their bodies to cheapen themselves in the eyes of men, and lessen their worth to them, nay, not lessen, but rather are not worthy!!!