have a look at this if you DARE oh & feel free to comment too

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mike32ct : ''The part that struck me is the argument that women have a MUCH LOWER sex drive than men. The author posits that since women have one-tenth the testosterone as men, then it follows that women have one-tenth the sex drive of men. I'm not a doctor or biologist, but does that sound right? Do women REALLY have one-tenth the sex drive of men?''

I think the media has overhyped women a lot hence why men are so hungry for them , this is especially true in developed countries.

46and2aheadofme: ''The section comprised of all quotes from anonymous men is truly epic.

A lot of them are AFCs, but they make some great points and are funny as hell.''

I fully can identify with these men on the street and believe that the only difference between average guys and players is that the players have learnt to mask their anger whenever women do illogical **** . They hide this until they get the poon and once they are in control they switch the script

Last edited:

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
I think the media has overhyped women a lot hence why men are so hungry for them , this is especially true in developed countries.
This I agree with. The media makes women out to be little innocent princesses that crap rainbows and smell like cinnamon. This is not the case. But then again, whatever's on TV is warped anyways. It's not reality, its TV.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
This I agree with. The media makes women out to be little innocent princesses that crap rainbows and smell like cinnamon. This is not the case. But then again, whatever's on TV is warped anyways. It's not reality, its TV.

yup cos in third world countries (im speakin from experience cos im from one, but I currently reside in the UK), women are like hungry dogs just like we are as far as sex is concerned.

In countries such as the UK , oh my gosh; sex is like the holy grail, women use every excuse to dress scantily on TV , every advertisement has a hot bvtch in it , this then translates to women dressing like h o e s on the street and its all just chaotic.

In third world countries there's a sort of calm because you feel like you are dealing with fellow humans who go through equal life struggles as yourself and thus you can relate with the women. Places like the uk though, wow ; these chicks walk around with haughty attitudes like their from some special yacht club or something.

Reaction score
I took the time to read all 72 pages... and im glad i did. Wow, just wow... its a real eye opener and i recommend every body read this and the Manipulated Man.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daydream Engineer said:
I took the time to read all 72 pages... and im glad i did. Wow, just wow... its a real eye opener and i recommend every body read this and the Manipulated Man.

lol , nice to see someone appreciates this piece. The lesson to be learnt from that book is that men see their sexual organs as a tool for pleasure while women see theirs as a tool for hooking , reeling in and draining susceptible men. On Amazon, people who reviewed the book recommended it as essential reading for every young man. Guys your lives can be ruined if your not wary.

Even prenuptials are no longer enough so I guess the solution is to get married to a human being that you totally understand and connect with like family or never get married at all.

Another guy who reviewed the book said he bought it for his girlfriend after he read it, and she flipped out when she read it. He said she later re-read it and admitted that its what all girls, herself included, do.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the only solution is be very selective of the girl you choose to spend your time with. And of course if you do choose to get married get a prenup.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
the only solution is be very selective of the girl you choose to spend your time with. And of course if you do choose to get married get a prenup.

Its been ages since I read that book I posted so I can't recall if I read it in the book or somewhere else that prenups can now be legally challenged and are now not enough.

Anyway, with that said , if your fiance says ''if you love me you won't want me to sign a prenup, you tell her ''well if YOU love me then it won't matter to you''

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow... my first thought was... "Cry me a river! If you don't want a woman to have your money then don't give it to her". My second thought was, "Men exploit women for sex". Men also pay for sex, so obviously men are vulnerable in this aspect. Not that either party is right, but there is a benefit here for both parties, or else neither would be successful. There are way too many slvts around for a man to not get what he wants.

I'm not sure I agree with the opening statement that "The average American women is a wh0re". Most American women work, (such as myself) and I, personally, could give a sh!t less if a man has money, makes more money than me, or will give me his money. I've got more important things to worry about than his paycheck or income.

Now, do I see women doing exactly what this book describes? Of course I do, but it's the man's job to not enable rewarding behavior. So, this book is great for increasing awareness, but sadly, probably also bitterness as well.

I don't feel sorry for the woman who 'gave it up' to a man she thought 'really liked' her, either. Woman often want to blame their mistakes and regrets on men, but they are equally responsible for their actions. Men, take your time with your money, and women, take your time with your bodies. Anyone with an ulterior motive is likely to move quickly if they don't get what they want.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
Now, do I see women doing exactly what this book describes? Of course I do, but it's the man's job to not enable rewarding behavior. So, this book is great for increasing awareness, but sadly, probably also bitterness as well.
A++++ Would buy again!

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to feel sorry for a man who gives out his money and then b!tches about it. Give me a break!

I know some men who are well off, and use cash as a lure for women.. you get what you ask for.

Igetit!

Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
I'm not going to feel sorry for a man who gives out his money and then b!tches about it. Give me a break!

I know some men who are well off, and use cash as a lure for women.. you get what you ask for.
I hear what you're saying Plaything. I agree. But just like you're not going to feel sorry for a man who gives out his money and then complains as if he got used and taken advantage of,I likewise am not going to feel sorry for a woman who gives her body to a man,and then throws a fit talking about how she got used and misled.

You know guys are well off and use money as a lure for women.
Well I know women who are attractive/beautiful and use thier beauty as a lure for men.

You're right,you get what you ask for.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur. I don't have many female friends because I tell them the same thing. One of them is the biggest slvt known to man-kind, and she doesn't dare come to me crying (anymore) about how she isn't married, and how she's a single mother, and no one wants her for anything but sex.

Get over it, it's every bit her fault for being a gullible dumb@$$ as it is a man's for taking advantage. I don't feel sorry for her at all... her daughter, on the other hand, is an unfortunate victim/byproduct of her mother's exploits, and will NEVER meet her father, (not that he cares anyways, and yes, he IS aware of her existence). I've recently stopped talking to her and associating with her because she and her daughter recently moved back into a violent household. Any woman who puts her own agenda over her child's is a POS in my opinion.

(edit: sorry for going off-topic... LOL)

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pLaYtHiNg said:
Wow... my first thought was... "Cry me a river! If you don't want a woman to have your money then don't give it to her". My second thought was, "Men exploit women for sex". Men also pay for sex, so obviously men are vulnerable in this aspect. Not that either party is right, but there is a benefit here for both parties, or else neither would be successful. There are way too many slvts around for a man to not get what he wants.

I'm not sure I agree with the opening statement that "The average American women is a wh0re". Most American women work, (such as myself) and I, personally, could give a sh!t less if a man has money, makes more money than me, or will give me his money. I've got more important things to worry about than his paycheck or income.

your argument is all well and gravy but at the end of the day men would never exploit you ''innocent'' angelic women for sex at this rate if it was in nice supply. I don't think the word exploit should even be used cos as you said if you don't want it to happen to you then don't allow it.

What you need to realise about the opening statement is that the female starts out as a hard working partner and then slowly deteriorates into , you guessed it a sex rationing creature.

As far as you working for yourself , thats commendable & there are lots of females like you out there. I agree with you that the book could fuel bitterness but the awareness to be gained from it is valuable. So for those who read it , the best bet would be to have an open non-judgemental mind about the issues raised while at the same time keeping your guard up so as not to be taken for a ride by these sort of females.

There's definitely good women out there , most of em are taken though......

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
What you need to realise about the opening statement is that the female starts out as a hard working partner and then slowly deteriorates into , you guessed it a sex rationing creature.
The same can be said for men. They start out attentive, loving, caring and over time that attention drops and fades into the abyss, as does the sex drive it helped fuel.

U

user43770

pLaYtHiNg said:

You're lying to yourself. How many women out there would support a healthy husband who's at home watching the kids and the television all day? Not many. He would be called lazy and kicked to the curb. The majority of America's working women make their own money, but still expect the man to pay for everything.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some women who do, and *if* I ever found myself with children and a better paying job, why not let someone else watch the brats?

BTW Being a parent and caring for children is no walk in the park. I don't think ANY stay-at-home parent should ever be called lazy. I'm exhausted after baby-sitting for a few hours... and I know well why my friends need to get away for some couple time.

My mom raised 4 kids, held a job and did most of the cooking and cleaning until I was old enough to take over. She didn't have the cleanest house, but I'll be damned if anyone were to call her lazy. Oh, and she didn't have a husband to help. That deadbeat was too worried about getting laid and playing golf.

As far as men paying for everything, I don't know what to tell you. Don't, no one's got a freakin' gun to your head. I take care of me, and that's all I need to worry about right now. Even if a guy I was dating offered to pay, for say, dinner, I would refuse because I don't need some sort of misunderstanding about how accepting it, really meant my pvssy was being rented for the night.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This book seems like it's written by a whining soul.

It seems to be quite true nonetheless.

As some other poster said, women in developing countries, seem to be more down to earth regardless of their beauty, only because they have gone through a humane life and many of the average person's struggle.

American men, especially with the explosion of The Game and all the useful insights, have become aware, if not skilled to prevent adding fuel to the already existing feminine degradation.

I hope things get better with this human race. However, as I said at first, it DOES seem like it's an AFC book. The writing screams - "Fvck! Fvck it! The grapes are sour anyway!" :)

Let me also add this.. american guys should have no reason to complain. You are the ones giving the women all the sex. You are the ones spoiling them. You are ones being AFC creeps and making b1tches out of these young women. So stop your b1tchin. If american women were conservative like other women in other cultures, many of you would have killed yourself.

To PlayThing - What a woman says and how she responds are two entirely different things. Don't bother being logical. You are just a girl, like any other. Your opinion doesn't count, it just can't.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
playThing - sorry but while I do believe your better than most women you still are a woman. You guys don't think logically most of the time (read your own story about your friend as an example) and unfortunately in north america your brainwashed at a young age to believe that men owe you something because of your sex. And no offense meant.

pLaYtHiNg

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kal0051 said:
playThing - sorry but while I do believe your better than most women you still are a woman. You guys don't think logically most of the time (read your own story about your friend as an example) and unfortunately in north america your brainwashed at a young age to believe that men owe you something because of your sex. And no offense meant.
Kal, no offense, and yes, I've grown up and opened my eyes a bit more since my first post here, thanks to all of the wonderfully skeptical men here. :D

I never use men for anything. I guess I can see what the OP is trying to bring up, and from a woman's point of view, it's not something I easily relate to, because I do get hit on all the time, I get lots of unwanted attention, (so I downplay my looks whenever I'm in public). I could easily use all of these men for what they can offer me, but at the end of the day I wouldn't feel very good about myself if I took advantage of them. It took awhile for me to realize that not every woman thinks like that.

Other than that, what is illogical about my recent posts? I think it's just plain *common sense* not to give freely to people you don't know very well. Otherwise the regret is yours to own.