Has the world gone mad?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you reading celebrity news?
aren't there any real issues to read about?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some of the comments on that and the double standards and shaming tactics being used are absolutely infuriating.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
BTW, the word "creepy" isn't in my vocabulary. It has no real meaning other than a vague label to shame and insult males.
This is such a good observation it could almost be it's own thread.

The word "creepy" is one of those shaming words that has a very wide range of what it could mean. I've been called creepy because I have a good memory. I'll remember little things sometimes others miss. At the same time, Charles Manson is creepy. A guy that follows a girl home an looks though her windows is creepy.

I really don't think that because I can remember odd details about something that happened 3 months ago that I should be put into the same category as serial killers and dangerous stalkers.

A lot of times what a woman means when she says something or someone is creepy what the woman means is that she is "getting unwanted attention" or "doesn't like it".

Part of what bothers me about this whole "creepy" business is how women will very forcefully over-react to things. But then, emotionally, they are still children so that would explain things.

Edit: I've also noticed that women with low self-esteem will think that men with strong personalities are "creepy" or dangerous.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are enough of spineless men who bow to these Madonna type women.

This century is indeed gone mad. The world is full of emotionally unstable women.

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
picard said:
there are enough of spineless men who bow to these Madonna type women.

This century is indeed gone mad. The world is full of emotionally unstable women.
And emotionally unstable men. Criticise Madonna all you want but Brad Pitt has been doing the same thing. Manginas and spineless wimps are as big a problem as the dimwitted women who recite Oprah parrot fashion and feminist scum who are too ugly to be dimwits.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Older women and younger women. 18-22 and 29+

Women 23-28 are attractive physically, but when you come down to it, they're pretty dull. Their minds are on marriage, they're leveraging their looks to their advantage, they're more concerned with agendas than enjoying life, and they don't really take the time to develop personalities.

I find myself tragically unimpressed with women in my age-bracket. That's why lately I haven't even been dating...it's more fun to do something else. Even sex isn't enough of a reward to wade through the socialized bullsh!t that you have to tolerate to spend any real time with a "young woman".

The sad thing is that they're all kidding themselves. Each and every one of them. If you can get them to see this, you will be able to seduce any of them, any time.

But would you want to? As mentioned above, women 23-28 are no FUN. Stop thinking with your d!ck at the expense of your soul.

It's my goal to marry a 21 year old when I'm like, 32-35. :D

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But would you want to? As mentioned above, women 23-28 are no FUN. Stop thinking with your d!ck at the expense of your soul.
That has more to do with society then anything else. Go to Eastern Europe and women of any age group have interests and hobbies of their own. Women in the west watch TV, shop, spend all day with their "girls", party and ****. When they do have an interest outside that it is normally a way for them to meet men.

Society encourages Paris Hilton type behaviour. Its not natural. As they age and their looks fade they are forced to develop themselves a little more.