Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Has the world gone mad?

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cougars And MILFs Rule! 40 Year-Old Women Are WAY Hotter Than 20 Year-Olds!

That is what the headline blares.. and the the article starts with:

It's official! Age is irrelevant... when it comes to women and beauty that is.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bonnie-fuller/cougars-and-milfs-rule-40_b_179465.html

Call them cougars or call them MILFS, just don't call them over. Let's discuss Demi Moore, and Madonna, 50. The two Kabbalists are the envy of younger women everywhere. Demi, for her sexy, un-plastic-surgery-looking looks and devoted 15 years-younger, GORGEOUS husband, Ashton Kutcher, 31, who Twittered this shot of her over the weekend, and Madonna for her rock hard body and years younger lovers, A-Rod, 33, and Jesus Luz, 22.
They are CELEBRATING women like Madonna dating 22 year old guys. And here we have guys worrying about being thought of as pervs and dirty old men. We even have men on this board calling other men who date younger women pedos and other similiar terms of endearment.

What is going on?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
It's just an example of self-serving female propaganda. According to them an older woman is empowered and celebrated for her expresing sexuality however she chooses. Women are allowed to express their sexuality however they want. While men are all creeps, predators and pedaphiles for expressing their sexuality in the natural manner.

What's really problematic is so many men embraces this blatanly pro-female, anti-male propaganda and give it traction. They are what i call the feminists' male collaborators.The only plausible explanation for why males would do this is out of spite for other males, or maybe they're just weak minded and believe collaborating with the feminist agenda will get them in good with women.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To echo keto's sentiment the mainstream media paints guys like this as dirty old men or little boys on a Peter Pan trip who have yet to mentally grow up to match their physical body's age etc.

While on the other hand in a complete feminist media double standard women of equivalent ages to the men that are shamed are instead called strong and confident divas who've still got it va va va voom!

As opposed to crows feet addled, turkey neck having grannies long past their expiration date.

Its enough to make a logical fair minded human being want to puke out of spite for the retarded society we live under. :rolleyes:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
"has the world gone mad"?

Only if you believe this article.
And the winner is.....DJDamage!

do they honestly have even the depth of deep hotness and complexity as our 40-somethings?
Hahahahaaaaaahahahahahaha.......

The "depth of deep hotness and complexity"......as if crows feet and saggy t!ts add a couple of points!

Seriously though, this is just a symptom of the disease. The sad thing is too many people (men and women) DO believe this nowadays.

Sh!t, I have more than one 40ish woman who would be my "girlfriend" at the snap of a finger. Nooooooo thank you. One has a 21 yr old DAUGHTER who I would LOVE to get to know. Is that bad? No, it's nature.

Check out the photo's at the bottom of the article. Who is hotter? The cougars or the kittens? Only old ladies would say "cougars".

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sad truth is that women do not grow more mature, they just get more wrinkles

Is there really any difference between a girl in her teens and a girl in her 30s?

One happily shops at Abercrombie

The other has 'upgraded' to LV / Prada, etc

Their emotional makeup is exactly the same, they are just children

So obviously, then go for the younger ones

Screw the media, screw what other 'dignified males' say, which is that going after younger girls is NOT right

Hooligan Harry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is

Who in their right mind would be ****ing Madonna unless he was being flown around in private jets everywhere? Not only has that women had more **** then a chinese hooker at an American navy base she is old enough to remember the day Jesus was born.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maddona and Demi would just be 2 more 50 y.o. 'Gals' at L.A. Fitness frantically working out to stay in shape in order to convince themselves "they still got it" if you didn't know who they were.

Oh, and Demi Moore vs. Megan Fox? You're kidding right?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even early 30's women are ACUTELY aware of their waning value. Had a convo with one a few weeks ago about this.

The funny thing is that out of one side of her mouth she's talking about how she has to make a conscious effort to dress well and stay in shape so guys will be attracted to her, then out of the other side of her mouth she is essentially saying it is "wrong" for men to prefer younger women.

Just goes to show how blatantly self serving this LIE is for women. If they can convince men that they are still hot as they age, they can have their cake and eat it too. Too many women parroting this making too many beta men collectively shake their heads "yes".

I'm not saying that there aren't any attractive older women out there. The one I spoke of above was the hottest chick in the club that night. But to compare 45 yr olds to 25 yr olds??? Not even a question about it 95% of the time.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Trader said:
The sad truth is that women do not grow more mature, they just get more wrinkles

Is there really any difference between a girl in her teens and a girl in her 30s?

One happily shops at Abercrombie

The other has 'upgraded' to LV / Prada, etc

Their emotional makeup is exactly the same, they are just children

So obviously, then go for the younger ones
That's how I see it. I often say a woman is mature as she's going to get by age 25 after that she just gets older.

Screw the media, screw what other 'dignified males' say, which is that going after younger girls is NOT right
Yeah you got to say to yourself screw their agenda. The only real problem is they are feeding this to young females and many are buying into it.

MrLuvr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Yeah you got to say to yourself screw their agenda. The only real problem is they are feeding this to young females and many are buying into it.
I am just thinking out aloud here, but what role do you think the girls fathers are playing in all of this? A lot of times guys have posted on here stuff like, "I got along great with her mom, but the dad hated me."

Is the father projecting his own jealousy into the situation? Kinda saying to himself, here is a guy my age banging my daughter, and I am here leading a pathetic married life? Could it even be almost borderline incestual jealousy? Of course it is portrayed as being protective of his daughter. But, then why does it bother him so much when it is an older guy. A lot of these girls date young loser drug addicts and that doesn't seem to bother the fathers nearly as much.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is that out of one side of her mouth she's talking about how she has to make a conscious effort to dress well and stay in shape so guys will be attracted to her, then out of the other side of her mouth she is essentially saying it is "wrong" for men to prefer younger women.
Brother, that's so right. Similarly, these older, heavier women that, when they get divorced, then decide they need to lose weight and/or get a tummy tuck, breast lift, face lift, whatever, because they're back in the dating game and they want to hopefully attract the guys - which makes me think, "Excuse me, but, it was okay for you to get fat and let yourself go and not bother with any cosmetic help, IOW, NOT be attractive, when you were married? Isn't that when you were nagging your husband that he should love you just the way you are? Frickin' hypocrite."

I'm not saying that there aren't any attractive older women out there. The one I spoke of above was the hottest chick in the club that night. But to compare 45 yr olds to 25 yr olds??? Not even a question about it 95% of the time.
Wouldn't know the actual percentage, but I have to tell ya (and maybe it's because NYC has a lot of good looking women), that there are quite a number of 45 year olds that put 25 year olds to shame. For one thing, at 45, they KNOW they have to work out and stay fit and take those extra steps to stay attractive, whereas 25 year olds think they're immortal and are coasting while their lifestyle is slowly but surely eroding their physique, if it hasn't already.

On top of that, here's a little insight: If a chick is still slender and hot enough at 45, chances are she's going to stay that way until she's an old lady. By comparison, a chick in her twenties, you don't really know how she may end up, the pounds she may pack on later in another decade of living, for example, or how severe her smoking (if she's a smoker) is gonna age her skin. That's why they say look at the mother to get an idea.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are they comparing women who are like 25 or 26 to women who are 40?

That's practically the same age.

Let them compete against 19 and 20 year olds.

The girls at my 10 year high school reunion (i didn't go but i saw pictures) are soooooo busted compared to their 17 year old high school days.

Since you guys so free wheeling with this, how young until it is creepy? As long as puberty has hit she can be hot?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:

This is very true. 99% of the women you'll ever meet won't grow up, they'll just grow old.

:up:

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
MrLuvr said:
I am just thinking out aloud here, but what role do you think the girls fathers are playing in all of this? A lot of times guys have posted on here stuff like, "I got along great with her mom, but the dad hated me."

Is the father projecting his own jealousy into the situation? Kinda saying to himself, here is a guy my age banging my daughter, and I am here leading a pathetic married life? Could it even be almost borderline incestual jealousy? Of course it is portrayed as being protective of his daughter. But, then why does it bother him so much when it is an older guy. A lot of these girls date young loser drug addicts and that doesn't seem to bother the fathers nearly as much.
This is a good observation. I also have noticed that fathers tend to have more of a problem with older men dating their daughters than the mothers do. Although, I don't think the fathers have much influence on their daughters, but they are reinforcing the social convention of age difference. Who is having the most influence enforcing the convention is the media, followed by a female's girl friends, followed by all the other males who use it for c0ckblocking material.

I think the conclusion you made that the fathers are just jealous is probably the main motivation. I think jealousy is the primary motivation when other non-related males try to enforce the age difference card. I just see the whole thing as one big matter of jealousy and one big c0ckblock. Then you have older single women trying to enforce the convention. Their motivation might be jealousy of younger girls and of the fact older men can attract them, but I think their main motivation is to keep older men inline and in supply.

Also like you said, these types never seem to have a problem with a younger guy just fvcking around with the younger girls no matter how shady and unstable he is. But let a stable older guy who is looking for something actually beneficial to the younger woman, and it becomes "creepy" in these types twisted minds. It's not really about protecting any girls or protecting anything.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Why are they comparing women who are like 25 or 26 to women who are 40?

That's practically the same age.

Let them compete against 19 and 20 year olds.

The girls at my 10 year high school reunion (i didn't go but i saw pictures) are soooooo busted compared to their 17 year old high school days.
Yeah I would say most women hit their peak at age 19. By 22-23 many of them are busted.

Since you guys so free wheeling with this, how young until it is creepy? As long as puberty has hit she can be hot?
Well I think it's abundantly clear that nature dictates this, and nature sets the age around 13-15 or so when puberty has usually completed it's process. I personally would find a girl under 16 a little immature, and that's what the law basically say, but you'd hardly know it with the way the media carries on.

I think anything under 13 could only be considered "cute" and 14-16 is the start of the hot category. Mainstream would probably label that sick, but it's the people fight against nature who are the sick ones. BTW, the word "creepy" isn't in my vocabulary. It has no real meaning other than a vague label to shame and insult males.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I think it's abundantly clear that nature dictates this, and nature sets the age around 13-15 or so when puberty has usually completed it's process.

I think anything under 13 could only be considered "cute" and 14-16 is the start of the hot category. Mainstream would probably label that sick, but it's the people fight against nature who are the sick ones. BTW, the word "creepy" isn't in my vocabulary. It has no real meaning other than a vague label to shame and insult males.
ding ding ding! :rockon: my thoughts exactly.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those examples were terrible. Let "guys" determine who's hotter, it's just rediculous and so obviously contrived propaganda.

That's what I like about nature, you cannot control it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Well I think it's abundantly clear that nature dictates this, and nature sets the age around 13-15 or so when puberty has usually completed it's process. I personally would find a girl under 16 a little immature, and that's what the law basically say, but you'd hardly know it with the way the media carries on.

The European Fashion designers target girls for modeling positions when they are 14 or 15 - that is the absolute peak of their beauty. In other words, right when she starts puberty, she is a girl but slowly becoming a woman, that is the zenith of her physical beauty. I have observed this.

Yes, go with nature. Nature designed us that way, forget about the mainstream media and their 'reprogramming efforts'

Boys will always be boys, and girls will always be girls. That is one of the recurring themes of this board, and it rings so true. So many 'problems' with girls just stem from failing to be the man you were born to be.