Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

has anyone here BECOME an ALPHA MALE

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if so, at what moment did you know you had achieved your goal of becoming an alpha male?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can not become an alpha male you are born one.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can cultivate the traits of an alpha but you can not just become one. It has a lot to do with brain chemicals, and tolerance for fear. These are thing you can not cultivate.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree my dude.

people become who they are based on how they were brought up and the decisions they make about what things mean to them.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Sorry youngblood, I cannot disagree more.

I was MISTER AFC before I divorced the ex. At that moment I had noone to rely on but me. Only me. The point at which I realized I am an Alpha Man is when I was comfortable with myself and my reality. When I began to attain goals I had once thought untouchable, are now mustard farts; momentarily tangy but forgotten in the wind.

You're an Alpha when you can see from your minds eye that which you WILL become. Not a dreamer or rye philospher but a true icon of respect and stature.

Those traits, youngblood, cannot be learned just being born.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Sorry youngblood, I cannot disagree more.

I was MISTER AFC before I divorced the ex. At that moment I had noone to rely on but me. Only me. The point at which I realized I am an Alpha Man is when I was comfortable with myself and my reality. When I began to attain goals I had once thought untouchable, are now mustard farts; momentarily tangy but forgotten in the wind.

You're an Alpha when you can see from your minds eye that which you WILL become. Not a dreamer or rye philospher but a true icon of respect and stature.

Those traits, youngblood, cannot be learned just being born.
great post

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not an Alpha an Alpha s simply a dominant male. What you are talking about is becoming a successful man that is different.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
Thats not an Alpha an Alpha s simply a dominant male. What you are talking about is becoming a successful man that is different.
my belief is a successful, dominant man = alpha male

what's your belief?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A domineering man; the dominant member in a group of males. He does not need to be successful although it does help. The correct definition of an alpha male is a dominant man. An alpha male characteristically does not experience fear or has a very high tolerance for fear, in humans an alpha dominates not only by instilling fear but by outsmarting other males. You can not just become an alpha male generally speaking sociopaths are alpha's. If you have seen The Sopranos Tony Soprano is the perfect example of an alpha male. That is not something you can just turn into you can not just shut off your fear it is impossible. I think the seduction community misinterprets the term alpha male.

By the way you can say to you being an alpha means this or that. The statement is insignificant the term alpha male means what it means. You are using the wrong word to describe the personality type.

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to have the mindset to be an Alpha.

But more importantly, when you are in a group of guys and you know could easily hand them their collective asses on a silver platter is when you truely feel and LOOK alpha.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
A domineering man; the dominant member in a group of males. He does not need to be successful although it does help. The correct definition of an alpha male is a dominant man. An alpha male characteristically does not experience fear or has a very high tolerance for fear, in humans an alpha dominates not only by instilling fear but by outsmarting other males. You can not just become an alpha male generally speaking sociopaths are alpha's. If you have seen The Sopranos Tony Soprano is the perfect example of an alpha male. That is not something you can just turn into you can not just shut off your fear it is impossible. I think the seduction community misinterprets the term alpha male.

By the way you can say to you being an alpha means this or that. The statement is insignificant the term alpha male means what it means. You are using the wrong word to describe the personality type.
interesting belief. If Tony Soprano and Don Corleone where in the same room would they both still be the Alpha male? Did Michael Corleone not develop into an alpha male as he became the Godfather? Is it possible that Tony Soprano could raise his son to lead crime his family one day and in doing so he would become an alpha male or alternatively send his son to a boarding school where the boys do drama and ballet and he could become a Beta? Is it possible that the majority of Spartens became alphas due to their training?

you make it sound as though alpha males are one in a million when in reality everyone has the ability to become an alpha male

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
stayfly said:
interesting belief. If Tony Soprano and Don Corleone where in the same room would they both still be the Alpha male? Did Michael Corleone not develop into an alpha male as he became the Godfather? Is it possible that Tony Soprano could raise his son to lead crime his family one day and in doing so he would become an alpha male or alternatively send his son to a boarding school where the boys do drama and ballet and he could become a Beta? Is it possible that the majority of Spartens became alphas due to their training?

you make it sound as though alpha males are one in a million when in reality everyone has the ability to become an alpha male
Perfect analogy! Some rep points headed your way brother! :up:

NickBe, Alpha's/DonJuans/Seductionists are all capable of the very same mentality. It's what we do with that knowledge which leads you to certain paths in life.

Teachers lead and are dominant in the classroom, are they by birth Alpha's?

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No you are both missing the point entirely, there is a difference between developing traits that make you more confident, dominant and developign into an alpha male.

Some people are born without fear and empathy these people are commonly referred to as sociopath or psychopaths or if you want to be politically correct you say they suffer from anti-social personality disorder. They are born without the ability to feel these emotions now in todays society this is not necessarily a good thing it has its pros and cons. These two qualities allow a male to dominate, in that field I will always be more dominant than either of you. I am not bagging that is just the way it is. I am not afraid of you, if you put a gun to my head I do not panic. Sure I want to live that is just self preservation and I will do whatever I can to live but I will not panic or be scared because I am unable to do so. I also lack the ability to feel empathy for others, this again give me an edge when talking about dominance. I do not want to get into a pissing contest in this thread I am not suggesting I am a better person I am just saying because I do not fear or have empathy I am more dominant. In a survival situation I would take charge and I would lead the group. That is what an alpha is, an alpha is the dominant male. If you send a person like me to a boarding school that teaches ballet it will now change who I am.

You are misusing the term alpha I agree you can become a very confident and dominant person but you can not develop the traits of an alpha male. An alpha male is born with certain traits that a normal person can not develop. You can not shut down the part of your brain that makes yous cared you just cant.

I am not arguing the fact that a man can develop traits that make him more dominant. You are just misusing the term alpha male.

If I am walking down the street with you next to me and a group of guys walk up to us wanting to start a fight. You would probably be scared and try to back out or freeze up or run. I would take control and do what I can to take those guys down, I would probably go as far as killing them if I had too. That is just me, I am not saying its the right thing or even a smart thing to do but it is what I would do. That is what an alpha is the guy that is dominant not the guy that backs down. You can not teach yourself not to fear, it is controlled by your brain in my brain that part is not active in most peoples it is.

Self improvement is one thing being an alpha male is another. The seduction community misuses the term alpha male. In animals the alpha is the animal that protects the pack, the animal that would fight to the death to protect the pack. The alpha is the animal that controls the pack, he did not learn those abilities through self improvement he was born with them.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
NickBe said:
No you are both missing the point entirely, there is a difference between developing traits that make you more confident, dominant and developign into an alpha male.

Some people are born without fear and empathy these people are commonly referred to as sociopath or psychopaths or if you want to be politically correct you say they suffer from anti-social personality disorder. They are born without the ability to feel these emotions now in todays society this is not necessarily a good thing it has its pros and cons. These two qualities allow a male to dominate, in that field I will always be more dominant than either of you. I am not bagging that is just the way it is. I am not afraid of you, if you put a gun to my head I do not panic. Sure I want to live that is just self preservation and I will do whatever I can to live but I will not panic or be scared because I am unable to do so. I also lack the ability to feel empathy for others, this again give me an edge when talking about dominance. I do not want to get into a pissing contest in this thread I am not suggesting I am a better person I am just saying because I do not fear or have empathy I am more dominant. In a survival situation I would take charge and I would lead the group. That is what an alpha is, an alpha is the dominant male. If you send a person like me to a boarding school that teaches ballet it will now change who I am.

You are misusing the term alpha I agree you can become a very confident and dominant person but you can not develop the traits of an alpha male. An alpha male is born with certain traits that a normal person can not develop. You can not shut down the part of your brain that makes yous cared you just cant.

I am not arguing the fact that a man can develop traits that make him more dominant. You are just misusing the term alpha male.

If I am walking down the street with you next to me and a group of guys walk up to us wanting to start a fight. You would probably be scared and try to back out or freeze up or run. I would take control and do what I can to take those guys down, I would probably go as far as killing them if I had too. That is just me, I am not saying its the right thing or even a smart thing to do but it is what I would do. That is what an alpha is the guy that is dominant not the guy that backs down. You can not teach yourself not to fear, it is controlled by your brain in my brain that part is not active in most peoples it is.

Self improvement is one thing being an alpha male is another. The seduction community misuses the term alpha male. In animals the alpha is the animal that protects the pack, the animal that would fight to the death to protect the pack. The alpha is the animal that controls the pack, he did not learn those abilities through self improvement he was born with them.
Again, I disagree. In a pride it's the female lions who protect the pack not the male. He will assert his dominance if another male challenges him for control but that is not the same as protecting the pack. Male drones give thier lives for thier queen? Are they Alpha because they protect her? I think not.

Regarding walking down the street and not backing down from a fight, that's stubborness and immaturity, not being Alpha. Not being put in a position that one would need to resort to physical violence is an Alpha quality. Fight or flight is not. Having no empathy or fear does not equate in any way, shape or form with Alpha qualities. Youngblood, I appreciate your opinion but you're as wrong as the day is long on this one.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear you guys love to argue.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I swear you guys love to argue.
What a fvcking revelation!

Stick to the high school forum son. Men, true men, don't argue. We hammer out and talk about our differing points of view.

We don't point a finger and crinkle our noses saying: "nanny nanny booboo."

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About lions the male protects the pride, the female protects the cubs too but if the pride has a male in it it is the males job to protect the entire pride. I do not know where you get your info. Most male lions do not travel with a pride and a lot of prides do not travel with male lions so yes in the scenario the female protects. however when a male is around he protects the pride with his life and yes he is the alpha male that is what the term was coined for. Alpha male was used to describe Lions, wolves an other pack animals, the dominant one in the pack the one that protects the pack is the alpha. The alpha is not as you suggest the one that does not need to resort to violence.

Having no fear and no empathy is what makes a person dominant over a person who is controlled by his emotions. You are telling me that you are more of an alpha male than Tony Soprano? If you are in a room alone with Tony Soprano he has a reason to hurt you like for example you disrespected him you would not stand a chance. You would apologies because he is an overbearing psychopath who would kill you without hesitation. In the animal kingdom the male wolf that scares the other male wolf away is the alpha wolf. It is the same with humans the term alpha male means the dominant male. In a room with Tony Soprano you would be the beta because he is dominant you would apologize if you offended him because you would fear him. That makes you the beta.

You guys are misusing the world alpha male. You seem to think it is the witty, suave guy who gets what he wants when he wants. Look, just get a dictionary and find the definition of alpha male. It will tell you that an alpha male is a dominant male. It wont say an alpha is a male who does not need to resort to violence.

Male drones give thier lives for thier queen? Are they Alpha because they protect her? I think not.
Drones? now we are referring to insects giving their lives for the queen not pack animals. The term alpha male was created to describe the dominant male in a pack of animals be it wolves, lions, oxes. The dominant male is the one that dominates by fear.

Look I do understand what you are saying and I agree with you for the most part all i am saying is the term alpha male is begin misused. Alpha male refers to the dominant male.

DJ's do not want to be alpha males they want to be dominant, witty, manly guys who have their pick of any woman in the room. Those are all great qualities to have and that is what this site is about. That is not what an alpha male is though, the term alpha is heavily misused in the seduction industry.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
What a fvcking revelation!

Stick to the high school forum son. Men, true men, don't argue. We hammer out and talk about our differing points of view.

We don't point a finger and crinkle our noses saying: "nanny nanny booboo."
Wow, you just love to sound like a hypocrite. "True Men" I know Mr. Grammar ***** who loves drama isn't talking about being a "true man".

Monkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
If I am walking down the street with you next to me and a group of guys walk up to us wanting to start a fight. You would probably be scared and try to back out or freeze up or run. I would take control and do what I can to take those guys down, I would probably go as far as killing them if I had too.
You have no idea what ALPHA is...