has anyone here BECOME an ALPHA MALE

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Males dont browse Alpha Males threads. They are doing their Alpha Male stuff. You cant turn to an Alpha Male if you havent strong potential for it already. You can only become a good actor. Doenst mean you cant improve your self by incorporating some traits. But never hope to be the one who will everyone bow to.

sexybeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
All this talk about being Alpha and hundred different traits. Who cares? As long as you can get pvssy your doing alrite.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An Alpha Male is one who can be entrusted with governing, protecting, and finding solutions to problems.
Thus, the true Alpha male is one who solves problems, NOT creates more.
The Apha Male only fights to protect, really to defend territory, and that could be his mate, family, children, and land.
An Alpha male is the one others turn to for leaderships. They look to him for guidance and answers.
Why?
Because he is the one with the cool,level headedness that is needed for the situation at had. Be it rasiing children, disiplining, solving quarrels, and yes, even fighting.
An Alpha male is dominant because of the traits,and skills he possesses.
These mainly are:
LOVER
PROVIDER
HUNTER
WARRIOR
Granted, he must also be confident, be able to find solutions to problems, be authoritative, and lead others to a solution.
He gains respect by his demeanor, and the traits that he possesses.
People defer to him because he deserves it.
NOT becasue he is a greater and more aggressive a$$hole.
It's not abou tbeing an a$$hole.
It's about not backing down.
It's about facing fear, death, trial, tribulations, and challenges head on.
The Alpha Male does not run away.
He doesn't need to.
He hones huis skills to perfection, and the expertise he possesses exhudes from him.
Alpha MALES have Presence.
It is known.
It is seen.
And it is felt by the others.

He is not aggressive unless he needs to be. He is assertive at all times. He knows how to compromise, because as a leader, he must find some level of compromise that can lead to a Win/Win situation.
He would be considered the tribal or village Elder/Leader.
He would also be able to organize the males for a fighting/raiding, and hunting party.
They would follow him, because they know he knows what he's doing.
He knows where he's going in life. He knows how to maintain discipline. And he is always ready.

Think about those things.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
If I am walking down the street with you next to me and a group of guys walk up to us wanting to start a fight. You would probably be scared and try to back out or freeze up or run. I would take control and do what I can to take those guys down, I would probably go as far as killing them if I had too. That is just me, I am not saying its the right thing or even a smart thing to do but it is what I would do. That is what an alpha is the guy that is dominant not the guy that backs down. You can not teach yourself not to fear, it is controlled by your brain in my brain that part is not active in most peoples it is.
not feeling fear does not equal alpha

fear serves us. in that situation fear would provides TONNES of adrenaline to a person to give them an increased chance to defend/attack or to escape.

a sociopath is not an alpha male sorry bro. Bruce Willis, Hulk Hogan, Shaquille O'Neal, Malcolm X, Mohammad Ali, Mike Tyson, Dan Marino, 50 Cent, Tupac Shakur etc. are all alpha males and all feel appropriate levels of fear and feelings.

In a pack of wolves, when the alpha male dies, another male steps up and becomes the alpha male. If that wolf died then another wolf would step up and become the alpha male and so on. They all had the potential to be alpha males at birth and based on the situations that occur they can and will develop this potential to become alpha males if required.

Historically, when all humans lived in tribes, each tribe had one dominant alpha male (the leader), and a lot of other alphas who could potentially lead the tribe one day. this was important for the survival of the tribe and for humans as a species. each tribe did not have a non-feeling sociopath and if they did they probably would have been outcast or killed early on in their lives.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ALSO, back on topic a bit

what I'm doing is setting a goal for myself to become an alpha or dominant man. With making my goals SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timely), I'm looking for some helpful ideas for me to measure exactly when I have reached my goal i.e.

My goal is to become an alpha/dominant man measured by.....

I have a couple ideas but I'm keen to hear any suggestions people have

thanks!

beastmaster79

Don Juan
Reaction score
cold-approaches on hotties. make conversations with random chicks and dudes. learn how people work. practice interacting with people and you will become confident. increase your skills and power. do things that make you afraid. get in shape and work on your posture. take a random acting or dance class or go somewhere where you feel out of place. something that makes you feel funny. soon that **** won't affect you.

stayfly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
beastmaster79 said:
cold-approaches on hotties. make conversations with random chicks and dudes. learn how people work. practice interacting with people and you will become confident. increase your skills and power. do things that make you afraid. get in shape and work on your posture. take a random acting or dance class or go somewhere where you feel out of place. something that makes you feel funny. soon that **** won't affect you.
this is fantastic my friend and they are all quite different to my ideas too. very helpful, thanks dude.

Sun Tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are caught up in semantics because you are overlooking one important distinction:

People and animals are two completely different entities because people posses self-awareness and are morally accountable. Animals are neither morally accountable nor are they able to contemplate their existence or their behavior.

Based on these facts, the term "Alpha Male" must NECESSARILY be defined differently for humans and for animals.

NickBe is correct in observing that the definition of "Alpha Male" is different for us humans than for the animal kingdom, but again, this distinction is absolutely necessary due to the vastly more complex thought processes and social structure that we are a part of.

A true, "dyed-in-the-wool" human Alpha male, if defined as observed in the animal kingdom, would be an absolute sociopath and a danger to society.

Therefore, it is necessary that we upgrade and expand upon the definition of "Alpha" in order to take the human experience into account. That's why we need to include social intelligence, propensity toward success, leadership qualities, and yes, even moral principals (sorry, all you guys who think your granddad was a chimp).

This whole discussion has assumed equivalence which simply doesn't exist.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if so, at what moment did you know you had achieved your goal of becoming an alpha male?
When you know you are able to attract and fuuck any woman.
Happened for me about half a year ago.
It kind of refocused my life and my goals.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanelMadr said:
Alpha Males dont browse Alpha Males threads. They are doing their Alpha Male stuff. You cant turn to an Alpha Male if you havent strong potential for it already. You can only become a good actor. Doenst mean you cant improve your self by incorporating some traits. But never hope to be the one who will everyone bow to.
Ummmm yea they do i come back periodically to help my AFC brothers who haven't got there yet...i mean i just got done f*cking last night so i'm just trying to help out the guys who aren't because itz such a beautiful thing..lolz haha:whistle:

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
An Alpha Male is one who can be entrusted with governing, protecting, and finding solutions to problems.
Thus, the true Alpha male is one who solves problems, NOT creates more.
The Apha Male only fights to protect, really to defend territory, and that could be his mate, family, children, and land.
An Alpha male is the one others turn to for leaderships. They look to him for guidance and answers.
Why?
Because he is the one with the cool,level headedness that is needed for the situation at had. Be it rasiing children, disiplining, solving quarrels, and yes, even fighting.
An Alpha male is dominant because of the traits,and skills he possesses.
These mainly are:
LOVER
PROVIDER
HUNTER
WARRIOR
Granted, he must also be confident, be able to find solutions to problems, be authoritative, and lead others to a solution.
He gains respect by his demeanor, and the traits that he possesses.
People defer to him because he deserves it.
NOT becasue he is a greater and more aggressive a$$hole.
It's not abou tbeing an a$$hole.
It's about not backing down.
It's about facing fear, death, trial, tribulations, and challenges head on.
The Alpha Male does not run away.
He doesn't need to.
He hones huis skills to perfection, and the expertise he possesses exhudes from him.
Alpha MALES have Presence.
It is known.
It is seen.
And it is felt by the others.

He is not aggressive unless he needs to be. He is assertive at all times. He knows how to compromise, because as a leader, he must find some level of compromise that can lead to a Win/Win situation.
He would be considered the tribal or village Elder/Leader.
He would also be able to organize the males for a fighting/raiding, and hunting party.
They would follow him, because they know he knows what he's doing.
He knows where he's going in life. He knows how to maintain discipline. And he is always ready.

Think about those things.
"only fools rush in"... a lot of times you don't have to fight. I can stand and laugh at a person and be more alpha than a person who was just insulted by a "dirty look".

Good lines though, you must've felt real good writing that.

Bonez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So back to the question....!!!!!

Has anybody BECOME an ALPHA MALE?

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what kind of advice do you guys have?
Here's some recommended material and advice:

-Take control over your body language, this is the thing you can apply immediately and practice. Watch alpha males and use their body language. Don't go overboard. Just be cool
-David Shade - Foundations (best stuff on sex and sexuality I've found, this helped me get rid of all limiting BS concerning women)
-Pook's Book (especially the topics about sexuality)
-Watch some good movies, like Fight Club, Top Gun, Don Juan Demarco.
-Get into some kind of physical activity that requires risk-taking/manhood/etc. (Skateboarding and weight-lifting work for me)
-Do not give a fuuck
-David Deangelo's work
-Enjoy your life, make sure you focus on the humor of it all. You'll get there if you just keep making the effort. If you commit to doing that you'll be just fine.

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick's mostly right, I think. The lower in the animal kingdom you go, the more that raw strength and fearlessness is responsible for the "dominance" that defines the alpha; it's the one all the rest back down from.

Thing is, humans build such complex social interrelationships that fearlessness and raw strength alone usually aren't enough to achieve dominance. Domineering personalities (ie "alphas") probably do possess those traits to a greater degree than other people, but they also bring other qualities to the table, especially as you move up the pyramid of social leadership.

How much of this can be developed by those who don't normally possess such traits? Probably the level of general fearlessness characteristic of an alpha is something you're born with and can't really be altered too much. But fear in certain contexts is very open to change. Once you've learnt to deal effectively in one context, there's just no reason to feel fear in that context any more. It's like once you've realised that approaching a strange chick is no big deal, there's no reason to feel afraid of it anymore; typically, guys no longer do. But in new situations, the level of general fear/fearlessness plays a greater role; the more fearful person will have to "train" himself to a greater degree to cope with repeat runs of the new situtation than would the less fearful "alpha" type.

There are a huge number of "contexts" in modern life, but nobody lives a life that throws him into all of them. So most of us, with some application, can probably learn to be more effective in the situations we regularly face, and adapt what we learn to situations similar to those. My point, in case it's unclear, is that, for humans, a significant amount of "alpha" type stuff can be developed.

Just a quick example. Nick went on about fighting. This one's obvious. Just because an alpha might not fear fighting doesn't necessarily mean he's good at it. I think it's pretty clear that most people can greatly improve their strength and fighting ability, and even if they are total pyssies and shyt themeslves at the thougth of getting into a fight, after a couple fights they can realize that with their "new powers" they can kick some serious azz. Clearly that's an example of a learned alpha trait. And even if a natural alpha also began training, it's not necessarily teh case that he would resume his advantage over a non-natural alpha, because if they are both equally trained, and both equally fearless (in the context of fighting, anyway), then other natural traits will be decisive (eg height, weight, speed, reflexes, etc), and I don't think there's any particular reason to suppose that the natural alpha will be necessarily endowed with an advantage in any of those. (Of course, fighting ability, though often important, is hardly decisive, or even the most important element, when it comes to human dominance relationships; I just used it as an example.)

In my own case, how much have I developed? I wouldn't say I'm a "constant alpha". I just can't be bothered with trying to "dominate" every group situation I find myself in. I don't particularly mind it if some other guy takes charge in a classic alpha way, but it totally depends on how he goes about it. I have very little tolerance for domineering wankers, so if it's like that, I make it pretty clear that *I'm* not gonna be putting up with any carp; how he deals with the rest of the group isn't much of a concern to me, unless he's being too unfair or obnoxious, in which case, yeah i will step in. I guess "leading from the background" is one way to look at it. I really don't care that this isn't "real" or "classic" alpha; it's not, and I couldn't give a fkk.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonez said:
So back to the question....!!!!!

Has anybody BECOME an ALPHA MALE?

I guess I can't say I've become[/I (looking back on my life, I've always been masculine, athletic, had confidence and leadership....) ], more that I've realized that side of myself completely now.
Once I got rid of the programming, and unhooked from the Matrix, I can definitely say I am an Alpha Male.

You know, I am really, really trying to help here.
But I just don't know if themessage is getting through.

I posted a reply, and there is a massive amount of subliminal data in that short reply. And I don't think anyone's gotten to the deep psychological layers of what it is to BE an "Alpha Male".

The four MAIN "Core" traits are the Primal traits.
Follow those and you will realize your potential.
There's a lifetime of information to ponder on just those four qualities.

MrStabAHo

Don Juan
Reaction score
NickBe said:
If I am walking down the street with you next to me and a group of guys walk up to us wanting to start a fight. You would probably be scared and try to back out or freeze up or run. I would take control and do what I can to take those guys down, I would probably go as far as killing them if I had too. That is just me, I am not saying its the right thing or even a smart thing to do but it is what I would do. That is what an alpha is the guy that is dominant not the guy that backs down. You can not teach yourself not to fear, it is controlled by your brain in my brain that part is not active in most peoples it is.

And this guy calls Americans stupid... :rolleyes:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the stoneage the alpha male used to be the strongest guy in a group, who could intimidate everyone and manipulate them in order to get his will.

In todays society the alpha male does the same. However he doesn't use physical power, but he uses verbal power which means it's the guy that has the best conversation skills and is able to manipulate people because he can verbally outsmart everyone in the group.

Style or mystery for example are alpha males in todays society because they perfected the art of communication. If someone tried to intimidate them on the street, would they run away? They prolly would. Alpha male doesn't mean being fearless or being a bada$$. It just means being able to manipulate the group you are in, in your favor.

Have I become an alpha male?

depends on the group I'm in.