Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hang Out W/girls ALONE?

aelux

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was in a similar situation recently. Met a girl at a party got her number and played phone tag for two weeks. We finally end up in the same area on a weekend and I go to the bar solo only to miss that she is sitting with her friends at the bar.

Got frustrated with the phone tag and figured I might be losing her interest so I asked her to the moooooviiiiies tommorow.. mainly cuz Borat and sex would be a great night.

Guys go solo all the time. Wingmen make it better, either having them or being one but going out alone is a definate sign of interest on your part so the main idea is to mitigate the "oh i could get him easily, i'd rather JBF" reflex that she will have.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually printed out an excellent post close to 2 years ago, I'll retype the part that applies here. You can go with it or not, but I like it.

When setting up a first meeting, the girl refuses to go meet you for coffee (or whatever you wanted to go) and counters with an activity that involves being in a group (usually her friends):
• Well I’m going there, you’re welcome to join, if not call me when you’re free.
I'm pretty adament about first dates being one on one. The group date is cool once you've gone out with her a couple time.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hanging out with a girl ALONE!? :eek:

YOU BETTER F'IN BELIEVE IT! :yes:

One-on-one time is the ONLY way to build an intimate relationship. Forget her friends, forget yours. You two you should be doing no less than finding whatever excuse you can to spend time alone together (unless, like somebody else said, you're into group sex). Until you figure out how to get girls alone with you, you're not going to get anywhere. People may not like movie dates, but that's 100x better than going out with her and her friends as the tag-along. If she offers a group activity, turn it down. It's you and her or nothing.