Hang Out W/girls ALONE?

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Friday I met a girl at my college walking back from the bar. I have been talking to her on facebook, and I plan to ask her to get lunch on Thursday. She asked me what I am doing this weekend, so she is most likely going to want to hang out with me this weekend.

Here's the catch... All of my best friends can't hang out this weekend because they won't be in town. I don't have a problem getting someone to go with me, but I am not sure if they will just end up ruining it for me.

I just met her and I haven't hung out with her yet. She seems like she likes going out to the bars with her friends, and probably that is what she wants to do this weekend. What should I do?

1- Tell her that I am busy this weekend.

2- Ask her to see a movie saturday night and take her out 1-1. (is this too romantic for a 1st hangout?)

3- Go to the club with her and her friends BY MYSELF and tell her that all of my friends are out of town. (will i look like a loser if i go by myself? i mean, i have no problem with it cuz i talk to everyone and would make all new friends if i went)

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the club or bar with her flirt with all her friends make them all laugh. And believe this chick will be all over you. Just dont hook up with her friends and if worse comes to worse youll have some social proof at the bar. Dont forget to get them to drink.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, but should i meet up with them by myself? i mean usually i would bring my friends with me... i never went by myself before

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look i use to go out with a group of chicks and usually rolled with them. No biggie just make sure you dont become one of the girls. Wat I do is drop alot of sexual inuendo. But not enough to sound perverted. Also if she wants to just chill with you then handle it. Maybe shes trying to show off to her friends.

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked my friend and she said its not a good idea because then i'll have to be up the girls ass the whole night...opinions?

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah but there is a downside to this.... I did this once... well sort of. I went into it with it just being her, then shortly thereafter her friends showed up...

It was sketchy after that because these girls completely destroyed the fun vibe we had going... We were having a great time, flirting, teasing... then they showed up and it was like 'Whats on TV' and then the other girls were NOT into talking at all lol. Something happened on the TV Show and I was like 'Oh that totally reminds me of a funny story that.... (DHV Story).' and the one girl was like 'Tell it on Commercial this is our favourite show...

I was like... Whoa... and I tried to extract my target, but ti didn't go over.

So if you are there with all of them, you better be able to entertain, or isolate easily without making the others feel weird.

(BTW, next time she came to my place and got the full monty haha).

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i asked my friend and she said its not a good idea because then i'll have to be up the girls ass the whole night...opinions?
Who says you can't leave them and mingle ?? She's assuming you're a loser lol

Tell it on Commercial this is our favourite show...
Lol, classic

--
IMO, your job is to entertain her friends. You are on a job interview with her friends as the employer and you my friend as the lowly potential employee. You have to impress the friends, plain and simple. Look for the quietest one and get her laughing, basically ignore your target all night... Take the friends out on the dance floor and leave the target by herself, she'll get so possessive... **cod3r remembers his old times** .....

-Cod3r

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
  1. Don't ever take a girl to the movies on the first date. That would scream, "Hi, I'm lame! I'm just like every other guy." The exception to this rule would be, say, the premier of some blockbuster film in Hollywood with celebrities in attendance.
  2. Don't ever hang out with the girl and her friends unless you want to be judged and perhaps deemed inappropriate material for the girl. The exception to this rule would involve you being the "right man" and ensuring that her friends agree. You need to be suave to pull this off, especially if she's a classy girl with classy friends.
  3. Always lead. That means taking the girl out, showing her a good time, and demonstrating that you are different. I always work alone. I'm an action hero.
There are, of course, other exceptions.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever hang out with the girl and her friends unless you want to be judged and perhaps deemed inappropriate material for the girl. The exception to this rule would involve you being the "right man" and ensuring that her friends agree. You need to be suave to pull this off, especially if she's a classy girl with classy friends.
Risk vs Reward bro...

Risk = You're deemed inappropriate and all hope is lost
Reward = You're fvcking first possible chance

I always say go, the reward is too great. If the friends approve and even find you sexy and you can get subtle jealousy and possessiveness going, man you just saved yourself alot of trouble... its a 'get in the sack' free card...

Lol, yea I got owned on that one Coder.
Understatement of the year...

I bet you just kinda acted like she didn't say anything and looked around to see if anyone else heard that... haha, as soon as i read that i pictured myself in that situation and wow, I just felt owned... lol funny stuff

-Cod3r

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cod3r said:
Understatement of the year...

I bet you just kinda acted like she didn't say anything and looked around to see if anyone else heard that... haha, as soon as i read that i pictured myself in that situation and wow, I just felt owned... lol funny stuff

-Cod3r
No everyone heard it, she definietly said it loud enough. As soon as she said it, I had the same expression that some of the girls I've backhand complimented had. A :eek: with a bit of a laugh of realization that she just took me to the cleaners.

But I brushed it off, and teased her about it at commercial when she asked what the story was. Told her she lost her opportunity.

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look you gotta to get comfortable in group settings. I aint telling you to isolate but mingle make them laugh be upbeat. Youre there to have a good time not take a chick home. U aint going to f@ck every chick on the first night.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TONYMONTANA523 said:
Look you gotta to get comfortable in group settings. I aint telling you to isolate but mingle make them laugh be upbeat. Youre there to have a good time not take a chick home. U aint going to f@ck every chick on the first night.
The problem is though, and I faced this... is that if you're in a group situation, you've lost all your tools to convey interest and kino. Its a tough situation... I'd honestly try to get her by herself first... get to know her, do some kino, get it to a point where she's comfortable with your hand on her lap or something... then when you go and meet her friends, it won't be weird trying to backtrack to that kino because its already occured, and if you look natural, and she's comfortable, then the girls won't comment on it, or do anything to **** it up.

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel what youre saying but ive realized that an easy way to get interest level up is to play females against each other. You dont even have to be flirting but if another girl is giving you attention most girls will try to get your attention. Kinda like an Alpha Female or some sh*t like that.

And in group settings as long you go with the flow are a little friendly youll be alright. Just dont try to hard. And if the chicks are acting all stuck up is this the kind of chicks you want to hang out with??

CORVETTE06

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so none of you think i'd be a loser if i go by myself and don't bring my friends?

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are a loser because you need your friends to hang out with a girl. Be a man not a boy

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so none of you think i'd be a loser if i go by myself and don't bring my friends?
Well you're definitely a loser, but that dosen't mean you can't capitalize by going by yourself and winning over the friends ;)

-Cod3r

Miyagui

Reaction score
Why care about your friends? If they are not around, make new ones.