Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Halloween Party - Costumes to Stand Out?

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said Zorro had an awesome idea.

Last haloween I went as death. Just a black hoody, skelly mask and a sickle will do.

Or... I've always wanted to go as superman. No, not the full costume. Just wear a nice set of pants and matching jacket, under that a white dress shirt with more than half the buttons open - showing a cool superman logo t-shirt underneath. Don't forget the glasses and black hair, with the single lock on your forehead. ;-)

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going with a more classic flair.

Think Frank Sinatra, Humphrey Bogart, etc.

Then I can roleplay with that calm, cool, gruff gangster style.

Hopefully I'll find a sexy flapper girl that I can roleplay with and bring back to my...pad...

~Vibe~

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, this should cover 2 bases:
1. You need a good costume.
2. You gotta hit on some chicks and go somewhere with it.

Well, dress up as a police officer...
Why you ask? Well, bring a pair of hand-cuffs, leave the keys at home, and cuff yourself to the hottest girl there :D Anyone can turn this into something good haha!

DJHoolahoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout a Chippendale outfit, that'll turn heads. Just make sure you have a good bod or else you'll be turning heads... the other way.

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I went as a wise guy last night and three girls asked me if I was supposed to be Don Juan.:crackup: I thought that was hilarious.

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FBI agent here. Complete with earpeice, black shades, handcuffs and an airsoft gun for show.

Im just gonna walk around like Im about to make a bust.

Monty

Reaction score
I'm going to a costume party tonight - as a pimp. Fur coat, purple hat, big cane and some bling-bling - it'll definitely stand out. I've worn it before, hehe.

Funny how someone suggested it too ;)

C00L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Monty
I'm going to a costume party tonight - as a pimp. Fur coat, purple hat, big cane and some bling-bling - it'll definitely stand out. I've worn it before, hehe.

Funny how someone suggested it too ;)
how original

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to dress up like a lumberjack. Flannel, fake paunch, suspenders, beard, axe, boots. Best of all, I will have a female counterpart dressed as a slutty lumberjack. If that's not the hottest thing you gentlemen have heard in a long time you might need to step back and reevaluate your lives.

seanchai

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJHoolahoop
How bout a Chippendale outfit, that'll turn heads. Just make sure you have a good bod or else you'll be turning heads... the other way.
My brother was a Chippendale's dancer one year. He's a white ass dork but it was very popular. I'm currently dressed as a rockstar with chains and rings and a tank top and leather pants and silver boots and a tie. My hair is about 4" high.

Sh!t, I'm actually dressed as my brother :(

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This year I plan to be an IRS auditor.

Unlike ghosts, goblins, and poitergeists IRS auditors are real.

I think it's pretty scary if one day you're told that you're going to get a mega audit and you need to turn up the past seven years of records. Then they uncover all your indiscretions and make you pay, pay, and PAY.

At least it's original, and chances are no one else is going to do it.

I suppose another idea is to be the CEO of Enron, because he stole retirement money from many people.

For either all you need is a suit, a fedora (if you're the type to wear hats, otherwise don't worry about it), and the ability to dress well when being formal.

Ben