Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Halloween Party - Costumes to Stand Out?

SamMalone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to a halloween party on friday and am looking for costumes that will help me stand out from everyone else. Anyone have an ideas? I was thinking about going as a tampon but I couldn't figure out how to make the costume.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Halloween Party - Costumes to Stand Out?

Originally posted by Egoist
:crackup: :crackup: :D
r u kiding me!!!

Axe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ordered a NINJA outfit and tabi boots off a martial arts website. I'm going to sneak my way into all the ladies pants or flip out and kill everybody, one or the other.

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimp. All tha way. Complete with cane, and gold teeth.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Kid Rock, Ric Flair, or the ever popular man in uniform...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think its as important to be something really unique, as it is to make sure your costume looks really good!!! Make sure it brings out your best qualities and get all the details down. That's my experience with Halloween costumes, girls notice the guys who look good just like any other day, its just that on this night you can role play too...:D

PIMP

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm either going to be a Wallaby or Daisy Duke for halloween. Both of them are probably going to be 'peacocky'.

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear a trash bag and then put a box over your head that says "Massengill" on it. When people ask what you are, tell them you're a douchebag. Enjoy. :D

SlyD4rK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Axe
I ordered a NINJA outfit and tabi boots off a martial arts website. I'm going to sneak my way into all the ladies pants or flip out and kill everybody, one or the other.
lol....awesome. im doing the same but with a pirate costume..getting authentic quality stuff and all.

you mentioned that i thought to myself.....hmm...ninjas...pirates are better; lol their is a pirate/ninja war every year around halloween at my highschool..last year i was a ninja...now im a pirate...its ridiculous how out of control this little feud gets. about 10 peope were suspended last year...one arrested

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People tell me I look just like Alex in "Clockwork Orange," but I may not have enough time to put it together this year. Been so hella busy it's beyond belief....

That is one amazing costume, Bible Belt!

A friend of mine had the best I've heard of. She teamed up with a guy who dressed as a waiter, and she was a severed head he carried around on a plate. A bit strenuous, but amazing.

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dress shirt, tie, spiky hair and glasses, with a gym bag with toy guns: Michael Douglas in "Falling Down".