Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Habit is All

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wonderful post. Simple and straight to the point.

Oh man, i think the biggest pitfal is the realization that we have to sacrifice a lot of time/energy in order to get in the habit of doing something and sticking to it... this is where 98% of the people stop and go back. I myself WANT to get 4.0 but thinking about the sacrifices i will need to do (like going to the library every day to study) is scaring me... Who wants to be my study partner?!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After giving it more thought, im jumping on this and going to challenge myself. I am going to Make myself even more social and ask more girls out by the beginning of school year. I figured talking to 10 girls and asking out 2 girls a week is something doable, so ill start there.

Remember going through the DJ bootcamp? It was all about HABIT. The week where guys had to ask girls out is where 99% of the guys failed.. becuase they looked at short term (this girl) instead of long term (i need to ask 20 girls.)

As long as we are on the topic of good habits, lets come up with a list of habits that all of us should incorporate into our life.

Ill start:

Working out. Essential. Im going to say 3 times a week, but it is up to you as long as you are consistant.

Eating habbits. No pop, very little alcohol, no saturated fats if you can help it. EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Reading something about finances/investing/REI/news/money in general. By reading something useful EVERY DAY you will be smarter and more knowledgable.

Brushing your teeth and showering - ;) :) just kidding.

Add to this list, it is time to make ourselves successful!