Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys solve this situation for me

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is incredibly retarded.

If she is nothing but a friend, then you don't need to take a break from her becuase theres nothing there. Friends don't need to "take breaks".

Second of all, if she is your friend, why the fvck are you trying to hurt her ego? Your a pretty crummy friend.

Third of all, I think you have more feelings for her than she does for you. She was well within her rights to feel screwed over. If any of my buds or gal friends pulled this **** on me, I would feel like kicking them in the teeth.

Fourth, I think your full of sh1t. I think you want to get with this girl, so your pulling all this stuff (as well as telling us and getting reaffirmation) for trying to get her again.

Bottom line: Your a retard who doesn't know what a friend is.

If you have the hots for a girl, don't be friends with her. And if you do make friends with her, don't treat her like garbage.

Pancho

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, the really hot girls get pissed when you reject them because they are used to having all the power and when they lose it, it really frustrates them sometimes to the point of insanity like your girl.

Some girls react differently however. The last girl I cut all contact with for the same reason basically cut her phone line and never gave me her new number. It was her way of coping with the rejection.

In your case, I agree this girl is nuts.

Pancho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take it personally man. I don't think your a retard. I just think you need to look at what is really going on here. You hurt your friend's feelings. There nothing cool about that.

If you can't be friends with a girl, then maybe its all for the best. But if you accept her as a friend, don't treat her like sh!t.

Pancho

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it more as taking control. Who here actually wants to be "just friends" with a hot chick? Nobody unless you are gay. And all of us here are surely not gay. I figure I will walk and lets see what her reaction is. So far the reaction has been nothing less than pure havoc. I don't think any guy has walked on her before even if they were just friends. I am far too good looking to be considered just a friend and I have other girls very interested so lets see how she reacts. So far her reaction has been very perplexing. I think I hit a nerve.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by violator
Yes, the really hot girls get pissed when you reject them because they are used to having all the power and when they lose it, it really frustrates them sometimes to the point of insanity like your girl.

In your case, I agree this girl is nuts.

Thanks violater. I just read this and I agree. I took away her control and she has gone psycho. Its really interesting. I hit a nerve.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wanna thank you guys for helping me figure out this situation. Just posting here has cleared up a lot of questions I had. Kinda like thinkin things through. Now here is a big question I have.

I feel like have taken control by walking and she is in mental turmoil. I can see that in her face. Now lets say I stay away for a few months (date my steady girl and maybe a couple others) and then make another attempt to see this psycho again. How do I do this without giving her back her precious control that she loves so much?

violator

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With these types of girls you really can't. Otherwise, if you submit to her, she will start with the same games and you will be where you started from.

Sometimes you have to learn how to move on no matter how much it hurts.

Or better yet, let her pursue you. That is the real test if she is genuinely interested in you. If she is not into games she will gladly give you what you want (which is sex).

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, but she has told me on many occasions that she will never go after a guy, any guy ( She has a huge ego). My feeling right now is that if I stay away for a while and then come back like nothing happened and start the friendship all over again she may look at me with more respect since I was willing to walk. She also may hate me. But who really cares. I could always walk again. I think I must stay away for months though. Once I didnt talk to a chick for over a year and I came back and banged her within 2 weeks time. But that chick admitted later that she always wanted to bang me. Who Knows. Interesting to think this out.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. Ran into the chick again today. She now is coughing constantly, her face looks like a volcano erupted, and her clothes were even disgusting (some old shabby sweater that was 3 sizes too big). This chick was so hot a month ago, now she looks like a freakin train wreck. I would characterize her as ugly at this time.

Am I wrong to believe that me walking out of this friendship has had some kind of serious psychological and physical effect on this girl? I honestly believe now that this chick has some very hidden feelings and that she is terribly hurt.

Opinions?

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way I am glad I hurt her ego and happy that she looks like a wreck now. The reaction I am seeing feeds my big ego.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUSCLEMONSTER
Hey guys. Ran into the chick again today. She now is coughing constantly, her face looks like a volcano erupted, and her clothes were even disgusting (some old shabby sweater that was 3 sizes too big). This chick was so hot a month ago, now she looks like a freakin train wreck. I would characterize her as ugly at this time.

Am I wrong to believe that me walking out of this friendship has had some kind of serious psychological and physical effect on this girl? I honestly believe now that this chick has some very hidden feelings and that she is terribly hurt.

Opinions?
who gives a sh1t, it seems that you like this girl... or else why would you be posting every move she makes every F'in day

IF YOU LIKE HER MAKE A MOVE ON HER OR FORGET ABOUT HER

DAM YOU MAKE ME SICK

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Guys its been awhile. Just to keep you updated on how walking away is working. I ran into the chick this past weekend. I have been keeping my distance and dating a lot. The chick starts throwing compliments my way out of nowhere. "Oh you look so good, nice threads etc." I never heard this chick ever compliment anyone but herself before. I am continuing to stay away. I can feel the power shift. When I do start the friendship over, and I will in a month or 2, I have to figure out a way not to lose that power that I took from her. Any advice on how to handle it? I figure I will start the friendship over and not even acknowledge that I ever walked out on the friendship. The fact that I walked may help me. I can always walk again.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search on goodle for narcissist.. that should provide you with all the information on what to do next. IMHO.... don't do anything forever...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, just improve on your weaknesses. When you chase something, it usually runs away. If you're all that and the bag of chips, she will come find you. In the meantime, forget about her.

j_kat_251

Don Juan
Reaction score
The biatch busts out in damn hives 'cuz you said "Let's not see each other anymore"? Believe me when I say you don't want to remake friends with this psycho. Your car will be keyed and any pets you may have will end up boiled in a pot. For a start you told us she looks like a steaming pile of faeces now... why hang with skanks? Just keep living it up and laughing in her face. To really mess with her head pretend you and some friends have a clever injoke about her - look in her direction and laugh. Eventually she will either commit suicide or propose marriage.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by j_kat_251
The biatch busts out in damn hives 'cuz you said "Let's not see each other anymore"? Believe me when I say you don't want to remake friends with this psycho. Your car will be keyed and any pets you may have will end up boiled in a pot. For a start you told us she looks like a steaming pile of faeces now... why hang with skanks? Just keep living it up and laughing in her face. To really mess with her head pretend you and some friends have a clever injoke about her - look in her direction and laugh. Eventually she will either commit suicide or propose marriage.
:D Funny. Yep her face still looks like a pizza exploded in the oven. Chick used to be real hot. Not anymore. I still miss her friendship. We were pretty good friends, but I'm a guy just like any of you guys. Bangin is what life is all about.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Guys I need your help again. I have been dating consistently and have even run into this chick once while on a date with another hot chick. The situation seems right for me to start seeing her again. I am in the drivers seat right now. But I need to know how to approach this situation without giving up all control again. Tell me how to go about this. What should I say to her to start seeing her again casually? Its been months since I told her lets take a break from this. Remember this is nothing more than a friend.