Guys solve this situation for me

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl is a friend, nothing more. Made a move a few months ago. Turned down. See her regularly and decided since I am serious with someone else this girl is wasting my time so I told her lets take a break from seeing each other. Now she is furious at me. Think nobody has actually ever told this chick Im outta here. What should I do in this situation. Its not liked I dumped her. We are just friends. She is acting like I dumped her though. Can't figure this one out at all.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MUSCLEMONSTER
Girl is a friend, nothing more. Made a move a few months ago. Turned down. See her regularly and decided since I am serious with someone else this girl is wasting my time so I told her lets take a break from seeing each other. Now she is furious at me. Think nobody has actually ever told this chick Im outta here. What should I do in this situation. Its not liked I dumped her. We are just friends. She is acting like I dumped her though. Can't figure this one out at all.
You DID dump her (in her mind) since you told her that you should break from seeing her. How many 'friends' have you told that to other than girlfriends? Why would you say something like that to someone who is only a friend?

Most women are somewhat confused anyway, don't make it more difficult for them.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. She'll get over it. Why worry too much about how she's gonna feel. It won't change her opinion of you. Let her taste her own medicine. Women have no trouble rejecting men they have no interest in.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed, if she wasn't interested at all in you, then she wouldn't have gotten so twisted up about you "dumping" her. You bumped her off the pedestal and her ego can't handle it. The ball's in her court, so just keep walking and watch to see if she comes begging at your doorstep.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl is pretty damn hot, but figured if I can't get anywhere and there are others interested in me so I should take a break. I meant to hurt her ego (she has a huge one) but figured since she had no interest she would probably just smile and walk. She is furious. Said to me what I did to her makes her have troble even looking me in the face again? Why? I really didn't consider it that big a deal. All we ever did was talk about our other relationships which we were both heavily involved in.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems to me you've made it clear that you only want her for her p*ssy, and if you're not getting that, you've no reason to hang around her. It may be true, but she's not going to like hearing it.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Don't try to figure chicks out. Just keep doing what you're doing. If she wants to be "just friends" and that's not what you want out of the relationship, then hell with her. :)

Sometimes it's tough to give up a plaything.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rejection... It sux...

I had a female friend not want to be friends with me. Said she felt she was cheating on her boyfriend when we hung together.

I didn't think it was a big deal. My Gf didn't care...

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys Had a short convo with her today with others around. The girl positively looked green and her face totally broke out. What did I do to this girl??? It was scary just to look at her expressions today. Its freakin me out. Is she like nuts or something? I honestly thought this was gonna be no big deal. She is looking at me like Im a freakin criminal.

I am freakin now. What the hell did I do???

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MM,

the same thing happened to me, I COMPLETELY NEXTED a girl, who LJBF me. We were friends for TWO years.

I got sick of her mind games, and just cut her off completely. No emails, no phone calls, not even a simple hello.

SHe became FURIOUS at me, and stopped all contact with me.

She knows I cut out people out of my life that are negative, lame and flakey. We always have this conversation.

So she figured , since I cut her off, it was a MAJOR disservice to her ego, MAJOR rejection, and I probably made her feel worthless and intolerable.

after a while she would bad mouth me to my friends, call me names , and just plain HATED me.

I lost all contact with her, and I do miss her friendship, but I wont tolerate flakyness or disrespect.

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what I am starting to think guys. I think I may have hit a nerve and this girl may have some hidden feelings for me. A girl with no interest would not freak out like she is doing. I never saw a girl's face turn green before today. It scared the hell out of me.

If I am right what is my next move? Play it cool?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another way to look at it is that youwere fronting like you were friends then when she wouldn't bang you you ditched her.

I'm not saying you did I'm just saying she might have seen it that way.

Pap

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done the same thing...and the girl continued to chase me in order to revalidate herself and make her feel that she still had a sense of validation...no matter what you are on the upper hand, and you are free to see other girls and still hookup with your ex-LTR as she will chase you.

Cheers,

Papa
nkho50@yahoo.com

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't fall for it. You DID NOT screw her up.

Really hot chicks always pull this move when then have been rejected and when they don't get what they really want.

She is trying to punish you and guilt-trip you. She wants you to think that you have to make the first move in making up.

She thinks it will work because really hot chicks have always got their way with this trick (including her.) The AFC comes crawling back begging for forgiveness or, if he actually likes her, asking for another chance.

She, of course, gets to swat you down again and boost her ego back up.

In terms of your original question, Yes, you were wasting your time. No play after a couple of months is a total waste of your valuable time and effort.

In fact, any time you ask yourself this question, "Am I wasting my time?" By the time you ask the question, your answer is already Yes.

Last edited:

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK Guys Get this now. Today I ran into her and she is super nice and happy to see me. Yesterday she turned green in the face, today she is happy???? Is this girl insane or is there some sort of method to this madness? Yesterday she hates me today she digs me? I have a headache.

Will somebody please explain to me the total switch???

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and one other note, even though she is smiling and happy today her face has turned into a total mess. It looks to me like she had a major break out on her face caused by emotional havoc. I have never seen her look so horrendous. I mean this girls face looked like a pizza today.

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can see where youd be puzzled by this... but the problem lies in you as well...

i think that you both were friends, then you just said "lets just stop haning out" (basically) and if she really thought of you as a friend she probably felt really hurt by you... big shot to her ego (i thought we were friends/he like talking to me... maybe he was fake this whole time, maybe im not cool to hang with, etc)

BUT WHY DO YOU CARE WHAT SHE DOES OR THINKS? YOU DONT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH HER AND NOW SHES MAD AND DOESNT WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU EITHER?
YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY, ITS THE SITUATION YOU WANTED!!

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She could just be one of those many attention *****s or pyscho biatches.

Whatever the case she aint worth it bro.

f.

Nice shoes. Wanna F%$K ?

MUSCLEMONSTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
I decided to take a break and revisit the situation in a couple of months to see how I feel. I think she may hate me for this but I am going with how I feel and don't really care what she thinks. I have suspicions that she may be a psycho nutcase. The face says a lot to me.