Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

guys here over 3 years

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont you think guys who have been here over 3 years are kbj's. i mean within 3 years you should have grasped everything, i now the learning process is conmtinuious but if you really applied what you learnt here to the real world you wouldnt have to be here this long. personally i think guys here that long are kbj's and liars who dont do anything but log on every day till they'll die.
dont give me the crap about how you guy's log on to help newguys cos that a lie. you all dont apply anything you have lernt here to real life. and are still waiting for some new magical post's to solve your problems.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm...so little do you know....maybe we should consider that everyone that's been here for over a year is a KBDJ as well.

People come here out of leisure, or desire, you come here for knowledge, I come here to kill off a few minutes, and some people just come here to talk.

This is a attention grab thread, nothing more.
Go read some more.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice inductive reasoning...too bad you couldnt be more wrong. Ive been here for four years and i dont really read any tips or post sh*t. I look at post in anything else and try to help people cause i know what im talking about. Theres another forum i go to (nothing to do with this kinda stuff) as well, its really not that big of a deal. But i guess in your eyes i just sit here all day cause im a kbj.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
If experienced posters didn't come here you would be left with the blind leading the blind.

From what I can make out in my 6 months here is that a lot of guys are constantly looking to improve themselves. Even if they don't need tips on women, there's a lot of info and motivational posts to help guys improve themselves as human beings.

WhAcKeD!

Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
dont you think guys who have been here over 3 years are kbj's. i mean within 3 years you should have grasped everything, i now the learning process is conmtinuious but if you really applied what you learnt here to the real world you wouldnt have to be here this long. personally i think guys here that long are kbj's and liars who dont do anything but log on every day till they'll die.
dont give me the crap about how you guy's log on to help newguys cos that a lie. you all dont apply anything you have lernt here to real life. and are still waiting for some new magical post's to solve your problems.
:crackup: :down:

GTFO. kthnxbye.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I've had this screen name for 2 years, but I lurked here when the site was first started. I'm ole skool byatch! Anyway I have always believe that you can learn all you need to learn from this forum within one week, but then it is up to you to hit the streets and start using what you have learned. The thing that takes the longest time for most guys is deprogramming themselves. It takes a while to become a new man and unlearn all of your 'stinkin' thinkin.' I like the exchange of ideas and seeing people improve. Personally I feel that I have learned enough out in the streets that I no longer need tips or whatever, but I'm still working on truly becoming the "gift**," but that transcends seduction and this forum.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Some "thoughts" on your post.

[1] Nothing in life is a quick fix. Never will there be a point where you're "Perfect Women." The quicker guys know this, the more clam they will become in their approach, and the greater success they will have.

[2] This isn't a quick fix site. It's constant growth and mastery. Even when you Understand the game behind the game, you'll still get blown out by UG and HBs alike.

[3] Would you prefer oldies but goodies check in and add wisdom, or would you rather newbies respond to newbie posts with their wisdom seriously deficient?

[4] mASF is known as a community. As such, people never really leave, they become elders. The elders offer their advanced wisdom in all areas.

[5] Once you've dealt with women long enough, you realize it IS NOT about women. What do I mean?

Of the various relationships and women I've dated, both long and short-term, EVERY situation is unique. The bible just gets you in the game; it's by no means COMPLETE in the sense it solves all problems. And when you internalize that this is ALL about you, you realize, you never had to come here, and you don't have to ever leave.

The issues, positives, and negatives present in current relationships, are different than the ones I had in the past at 18, 19, 20, 21, etc. The girl matters little. It's a matter of whether you're going to play her games or not, whether you call her bluffs or not.

------------------

I could go on about this line of thinking, but it serves ME no purpose. I've been here 2-3 years, and have been completely happy with my life. But then again, there are guys yet to experience what other's have, and feel like failures until they do so. Throw that mentality OUT. It will come. Enjoy life, where you are RIGHT now. Enjoy living, and breathing, and do what you can to make THIS MOMENT the best possible. Do your best. Do you always do your best? It will all come.

A-Unit

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
im just saying in two years time.. i hope i wouldnt be here
We're hoping that you aren't here in the next two days!!!! :crackup:

My bad. Stick around for a while, you may learn something...

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been here a while. But not posted in tips or the discussion forum for a long long time.

I only quickly scan the everything else forum (mostly on sporting threads), and the health and fitness, every so often.

I beleive I have learnt everything there is to learn (well close enough), and have given loads of advice along the way. Only time I come back now, is to rarely, as in once every six months or so, to ask a question regarding a long term relationship I am in.

But definately, after 3 years if you have not mastered the ways of pick up, and hopefully for most of you the hardest part, maintaining a long term relationship, then you dont have much chance of mastering it ever.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sosuave.com, because you don't have sh*t to do.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Alpha sharpens his knife when he is not using it, to kill unsuspecting prey. The Alpha is BEYOND time, and never ages. The ALPHA is IMMORTAL.

Gus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:moon:

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your mom goes to college.

How YOU would know what I do in my daily life, I'll never know... But hey, you can put all experienced posters on ignore, I'm sure that'll give you QUALITY information to read :p

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....because everyone uses this forum for the exact same purpose as you, and live by your exact same standards? :confused:

Actually this might be the wrong forum to ask because a lot of people only post in 'Anything Else'.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it took me about 2 weeks when I first got here to understand what to do.

however, it took me about 2 YEARS to GET IT if that makes any sense.

I don't come for advice. Iknow everything I need to know.. at times I don't apply it, but I damn well know it.

But yeah, I like to help people out, plus at times I need a little pick me up, at times I need to blow some steem, etc.

ThePrize

Don Juan
Reaction score
lurker said:
:whistle: He's here now for like 5 years or so, hahaha, I love it, that I stumbled upon this post. :rock:

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im here to help. yes i guess there's a law that says a man cannot be reborn, so within that time i havent matured? i dont take tips from here anymore. maybe you have something against me, you are dumb lol.

each time someone posts anything anti so souave or anti-money making. sosuave formulates a way to dumb ppl down. be warned this is from sosuave. they hate me because they know i know what they do here is a ripoff

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is an idiot. Pretty much what everyone else has been saying + YOU'RE ALWAYS LEARNING.