guys here over 3 years

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as computers are around I'll always be at sosuave.com. It's my favorite site. A lot of guys here need to read the Bible before they start asking questions though, because that alone will answer a lot of their questions.

I'm not sure how long I've been on the site but I agree that it is a long and maybe never ending process, because there are days where you're dealt with different challenges and you just don't know exactly how to handle them. That's when I come here and ask people who have been there for advice, which I do every few months or so.

Lurker. Don't ever think you know it all or else you will never surpass your potential. Yes my goal is not to reach my potential but to go pass it. How else are you going to grow when you think you already know it all? Just keep learning. I'm sure and I will put my money where my mouth is, unless you have dementia or something that you will be coming back here 3 years from now. Hopefully by then you won't be asking the same questions over and over again.

Just think of sosuave.com as your bestfriend.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been here five years and I still come back to visit. I don't read tips anymore and every once and a great while will post some ideas or advice to some of the newbies. I've taken ALOT from this site and now I just give back.

I usually go on this site two or three days a week, the rest of the time I am too busy to go on it or not capable of it.

And, I'm not a KBJ, I just recently posted two LR's for everyone to read. I figured that LR's and FR's are more helpful then tips are. I was never that good at writing tips either. That is why I don't write them very often unless my inner muse comes out.

I haven't even looked at the DJ Bible in months or years. Kinda funny like that :p (I think that I might go read Pook's womeneeze posts for my enjoyment) :D

I've got to the point, where I consider myself to be on the path to being a DJ. Not quite there, but then again. I probably won't ever be the DJ, but I am considered a manwh0re by some of my friends.

- comic_relief

Nygard

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, let set this straight. I've been on this "game" for 3 years, and yes, i'm a professional Armchair Quarterback. Most of the time spent on "self-help" or "Self-actualization" or best known here as "path to DJ nirvana" is spent going in circles. Most of the people who get to this site wont live up to their potential, game-wise, for several reasons. In my case, it's the extreme negativity, cowardice, zero frustration tolerance , anger bursts and who knows what else that will keep me from reaching full potential. I pretty much don't care about this "path" anymore and could care less if I stay alone at this point, but I keep coming back to read some stuff because I'm a junkie for information and random stuff to read, go figure.Maybe I just like to read the angst-ridden outbursts of frustrated people.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll always stop in from time to time. In life you always want to be connected to people who are trying to achive the same tings you are. It doesn't matter at what stage of the game your are.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right in the sense that someone who has been at this hardcore for 3 years should be good at it by now, but like in my case, I haven't really been on the boards the entire time and haven't been at this hardcore the entire time.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
I've got to the point, where I consider myself to be on the path to being a DJ. Not quite there, but then again. I probably won't ever be the DJ, but I am considered a manwh0re by some of my friends.

- comic_relief
Oh hahaha. Sometimes you just have to cut your loses and roll with it I guess. :D

I feel I could be a lot further down the path to DJ dominance if I would have worked harder at this. I naturally love to intellectualize and philosophize everything in life, so it's a fun lifestyle for me to try and learn as much about the relationship dynamic as I can. It is the undercurrent of almost everything in life. I understand politics a lot more now, for example then I ever did before. It's helped my mental health also. It's starting to become a passion in my life at this point, which will drive me to take more risks and seek more opportunities. At this point, it's like McDonalds, I'm loving it.

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got into seduction/getting girls, a long time ago.

Back in 2001, I was ordering pheremones from the internet, lol, suppose to make you into a stud. It was silly.

You need to work on your game and who you are. The girls will come.

-Real question is, do you even want a girl? Would you be ready for a girl if she appeared at your door right now? The answer for many guys I think is no.

Either scared of sexual escalation.
Scared of looking dumb or inexperienced.
Other insecurities
Or they dont really want a girl. Better to fantasize and work on "issues", and keep improving your "game" than to sit across from a 6 or 7. Or maybe you dont know your type. Maybe you're bored with the girls you meet.

Or working on other things, you dont always have to be trying to get girls. Most guys here are putting way too much pressure on themselves to always be on, always have to pick up a girl, always have to look perfect. Or trying to come up with some magic nirvana. Be comfortable with yourself, even without the magic nirvana potion coming.

I try to post things that I've learned. The danger with the internet and KBJ'ing is that it distorts your sense of time. You're on the internet for "only" a year or two. But instead of philsophizing, people in the real world are doing something. Easy to lose ground in the real race in life by constant intellectualizing and philosophizing.