Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy with low self esteem approching girls Video

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That was painful to watch. It seemed like he was screwing up his chances on purpose...

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that guy needs to hit the gym like his life depends on it, its the only way to reverse the damage he has done to his body from the years of abuse and neglect. even if he had awesome game, his appearance would be a big obstacle.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
The dude in the video is me. Naughty Ninja. I appreciate the constructive criticism and I've really been working hard at my daygame approaches.

Any other advice you guys could offer a fellow DJ? Let's keep it PG and within respectable boundaries or I'll be forced to take vicious retaliatory keyboard actions.

Thanks and I appreciate all your help.

P.S. Please give me more green rep as at least I had the stones to go out and do videos to show you how it's done.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Naughty Ninja: I didn't put this Video to have fun on this guy , actually he made the second girl interested in him , she played with her hair ,ask him what is his job and finally directed her body to him as indication she want to continue , but he just lose her because he couldn't know how to get it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls will also play with their hair when they feel nervous or threatened. It gives them comfort, like a pacifier. I think that's what was going on there.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That video made me cringe. Awkward as hell.

It also looks like he's trying to pick-up girls that just got released from middle school.

-Scars

Mr. Bond

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't listen to the dialogue, but I will say this. It looks like you were trying to talk to girls walking on their way somewhere. Hitting a moving target is a lot harder than a girl who is stationary.

Judging by the comments here, things didn't go well. No big deal. Props for going out and having the balls to take some action.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how many of you would have any interest in a 250 pound woman whose t*ts sag down to her knees, smokes cigars, and lathers her face with mascara? Physical attractiveness matters and I'm sorry to say the guy in the video has serious work ahead of him if he wants to get a girl. So hit the gym and take care of yourself. It is fact that losing that kind of weight is doable -- it's a matter of desire.

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
So how many of you would have any interest in a 250 pound woman whose t*ts sag down to her knees, smokes cigars, and lathers her face with mascara? Physical attractiveness matters and I'm sorry to say the guy in the video has serious work ahead of him if he wants to get a girl. So hit the gym and take care of yourself. It is fact that losing that kind of weight is doable -- it's a matter of desire.
You also have to factor in the loose skin as well. He may need surgery if he loses weight which may leave scars.

Stay in shape folks!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The dude is big fat and ugly, plus he sucks...

I don't see how this goes well for him...

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It always baffles me on how some people have such horrible social and conversational skills. A lot of people doing approach videos sound so fake. Not natural at all. Its like they dont know how to talk like a normal person, and Im not referring to the fake charm and wit players use. Thats usually smooth, and natural-sounding (which makes them so difficult to spot). This is just straight up bad, and very awkward to watch. "Like like and I was like but like hey so what oh really so do you oh Im sorry that wasnt right hey but". Its "like", come on...

I dont know how this happens, but I see it a LOT on these vidoes. But I dont see it in real life. I think people try too hard to be something theyre not, and up becoming completely fake - but not in a good way. They try to appear confident, out-going, sarcastic, interesting, and witty, but just come off as very awkward... Like its all forced. A lot of PUAs, like that Mystery clown, are this way, as well (although not nearly as bad). Its spreading around like crazy, but still sounds like ****.

I think too many people are trying to jump right into "player / alpha" mode - as a result of PUAs and the like - without actually developing themselves first. IE, basic social skills. They figure, all you need is X and Y, and theyre good to go. But they just come off as complete dumbasses who dont know what theyre doing - and it shows. Then you add in the lies about looks being unimportant, and things of that nature (which people foolishly lap up), and you have a complete travesty... As shown here. But even when its not THIS awful - its still bad. A lot of approach videos are pure ****.

People who are genuinely successful with others arent like those shown in approach videos at all. They actually know how to conversate, be interesting, funny, sexual, etc. Its natural. And it works much better.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
and girls are allowed to have low self-esteem, be insecure
To an extent. But theyre still social, engaging, out-going, etc. The in-demand ones are, at least. They may also be shallow and completely retarded - but the conversational skills are still present. IE, theyre more STUPID than they are awkward and inexperienced in the art of communication. They just dont know anything about anything.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
To an extent. But theyre still social, engaging, out-going, etc. The in-demand ones are, at least. They may also be shallow and completely retarded - but the conversational skills are still present. IE, theyre more STUPID than they are awkward and inexperienced in the art of communication. They just dont know anything about anything.
thats why i like to think it is easier for women, they don't need to have as much qualifications, traits, as men do in order to be dating/relationship material, they don't need to have goals, they don't need to have a purpose in life, they don't need confidence, they don't need to be comfortable and content, secure with themselves, they don't need "Game", they don't need as good social-skills, conversation-skills as men do, etc.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
The dude in the video is me. Naughty Ninja. I appreciate the constructive criticism and I've really been working hard at my daygame approaches.

Any other advice you guys could offer a fellow DJ? Let's keep it PG and within respectable boundaries or I'll be forced to take vicious retaliatory keyboard actions.

Thanks and I appreciate all your help.

P.S. Please give me more green rep as at least I had the stones to go out and do videos to show you how it's done.
Wait is the guy in the video really you? I remember you post on Bodybuilding.com.