Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy with low self esteem approching girls Video

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I'm surprised none of you provided any detailed critiques of my daygame video approaches the OP put up.

You dudes are slippin.

At least I'm out in the streets doin big things. I think those girls all liked me even though I didn't get numbers I did manage to take pictures with them and cop a few email addresses.

Dkal

Reaction score
Hahah you're funny.

I would say he needs to fix the distance between the girls, talk slower, and use and stick to a more genuine opener. Biggest flaws IMO.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He should really get in shape first, then approach women. I think that looks don't matter as much when you have a good game but still you can't look completely hideous. The genetic looks usually don't matter as much but if you are out of shape, don't take care of yourself you are going to get rejected much much more.

I know that when I used to be younger I didn't use to take care of myself, I had greasy skin, messed up hair, dressed sloppy, and I was a maybe just an L4 for girls, but now as I began to take care of myself I'm easily an L7 or L8. Of course it also depends on a womans preference but still.

So take care of your body, not because of women but because of you! Feeling strong and in shape is the best thing you can experience. I know how miserable I feel if I don't do anything physical during the day, I have to do at least short exercise.