Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Gunman kills 21 on Virginia Tech campus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Might there be people like this on this site:Yes,there is.Sorry to say but i'd bet good money he came on a site just like this looking for attention.

I've always said most problems guys here have are deep-seeded social and emotional issues they need proffesional help with.

And them crying here online only makes guys with "not so bad" issues worse because it makes them open up old wounds..

About the Jackie-Chan dude going ballistic:Well,something (more likley somebody....cough..chics..cough) pushed him over the edge.

What can I say?Stay away from weirdos.

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Anyone have the full note?

I heard it also "railed against "rich kids," "debauchery" and "deceitful charlatans" on campus."

In other words, the same basic grievances as the Columbine AFCs. Let's face it, feminism has made it tough for ALL men today...and omega males teetering on the fringe can get pushed over the edge when they feel they're stuck at the bottom for life...

I have a feeling these incidents occur more in the more feminized countries where beta/omega males can suffer very harsh marginalization, isolation and depression. And the reason why these shooters target random victims is because they are using them as a proxy for the society they feel wrongs them. It's basically micro class warfare.

It's too bad these betas didn't come here and learn some self-improvement to improve their lot in life instead of just giving up and going whacko.

Not true cuz then they would target women, specifically older women.

Why them?

Cuz they aren't attracted to them and vice-versa.As well as viewing them as authority figures.

If that was the case:being pissed of at women he would have raped a chic or slapped around his girlfreind/sister..

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How did this ass fuk not only get into this country, but get into college in this country? Immigration is as lose as a wh0res vagina imo and guns need to be made illegal asap. That or go with the Chris Rock theory and charge a redicilious amount for one bullet.

Rudra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
You aren't actually using your head to think, you are using it to argue. Don't let your emotions cloud your logic.

You only had one logical argument, but it was weak: psychologically damaged soldiers.

Well, think it through. You'd give that group permits to carry because they have the most firearm training and would be the safest.

If they were psychologically affected, they'd be more likely to get a gun and shoot up the place anyway, regardless if it was legal to carry a weapon: Yes? No? Perhaps they wouldn't want to ever see a gun again? Did you think of that? Also, for every one PTSD soldier (most not even carrying weapons), there would be many that wouldn't be, like hundreds many. You omitted the fact that not every trained soldier sees combat, and those that do don't always become psychologically harmed. Essentially, the police force would multiply 10-15 fold.
They have the most firearms training, that is correct. But why would they be the safest? What makes you think that soldiers morally are more stable than the average population? I highly doubt this; they are basically trained to kill and not a small percentage of them has seen war, and this IMHO makes them the last people in society that should carry guns in public. If you are so bent on arming groups of citizens, why not chose mothers of at least three? Psychoanalists? Priests? Midwifes? Prostitutes? They all would be preferable to soldiers, when it comes to the esteem of human life you can expect from them.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine and A-Unit have a point, this all seems a little too pro to just have been some pissed off teenager. 3 shots a body? What kind of crazed killer does that? Most of those ****in psychos just want the recognition of walking into a classroom with a gun, and instantly being seen as "the alpha male". But 3 shots a body is just cold-blooded murder.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
Please rephrase that statement. Its not registering.
Sorry, I was in philosophy mode. I've been in discussions about this guy all day. :rolleyes:

It was his choice to allow his relationship situation (be it good or bad) define his character and his actions. If he was brainwashed by feminism, it was because he allowed himself to be.

To me it seems that this generation of young people are not authentic. They define themselves by how they are treated and perceived by others. Any jab at their fragile egos merits extreme retribution, so it seems.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call_Me_Daddy said:
In a way they did. Brainwashed him into thinking that he has no responsibility or control over his actions. That everything is society's fault.

Thank you for that, feminism.

Yes I would have to agree. If this guy had some quality role models and understood what it means to be a man this would not of happened.

I bet that he comes from a family that is broken. Most men today grow up in families that are divorced and pass through an education system that is full of females who implant feminist thoughts in their heads. They have no clue what it means to be a man.

If you take a look at his pic and look at the pic of his girlfriend I doubt very much that she like him. He most likely had onetis over this chick and she wouldn't **** him.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BBX said:
guns need to be made illegal asap.
It will never happen. The day they start discussing outlawing firearms is the day all the stores in the US run out of ammunition. Civil war will break out when they try to ammend the Constitution to take that right away. And guess what - it will be a slaughter because all those that are anti-gun won't shoot back. Ooops and Duh and the lawmaker part.

See, the problem is with people who have never shot a gun before and don't own guns. Those people's exposure to firearms is what they see in movies and hear about through media. They honestly believe that the only thing guns do is kill people, so why have them around? Right? These people are terrified of guns because everyone can have them, and they only used for killing people.

The truth is, millions of rounds are shot every year at targets, not even at living things. I don't know exact numbers, but, I can estimate that for every one bullet that kills something (animals, mainly), about 1000 are fired at a target. Like dart, pool, and bowling leagues, there are also Trap, skeet, sporting clay, and pistol leagues. Then factor in law enforcement training and military training and the number of rounds fired per death (animals, mainly) jumps to about 5000:1.

It's the people who haven't shot, or had guns, shooters, and shooting in the family that get hysterical about guns. "I'm scared of guns!" they cry. Their opinions should be ignored, because their opinions are formed through ignorance and biased by a lack of exposure. They should be scared of bullets, or a person holding a gun instead of the gun itself.

The bottom line of this "33 killed" is that it's legal for police to carry, but didn't get there to shoot the guy. Why? It's not the guns fault. Where was the law enforcement? It's illegal to murder people, so where was the law enforcement? Certainly not on campus, because guns were outlawed. And this is how the anti-gun hysteria only makes things worse. Ignorance breeds ignorance in this case, and people got hurt, get hurt, and will continue to get hurt until things are changed.

Did this kid have a felony? I doubt it. Did this kid wait out the 3 day "cool down" period? Sure, probably long before he got "heated up". So, how are you going to make gun ownership tougher? Only females can own guns? An age limit? Licenses? Taxes?

None of that will work. Why? Because if killing 33 people is an option for somebody, than so will be paying $10 a bullet. You are only creating problems for innocent, upstanding people.

This story is plastered all over the world in media. That kid probably saw Columbine in the news and thought: "Now there's an idea! I bet I could do 'better' than those llamas!" See what I'm getting at? It doesn't help that these occurances are hyped up and glorified, almost to a point where they are "celebrated"... (Today, mourners gathered to mark the one year anniversary of such and such. Such and such was because of blah blah blah by so and so: 1325325 were killed.) Perhaps instead of blaming guns you should blame media for making these killing sprees "hot amoung the youth crowd". You'll censor video games, but you don't sensor the news? You'll put a "mature" rating on something make-believe, but glorify REAL violence?

This kid will be famous for years to come now rather than being ignored for being a fuxup.:mad:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My neighbor about 3 houses down woke up with a cougar in his bedroom last summer. Now he's a hick and they were sleeping in the heat of the summer with their doors open (!!!) but that doesn't mean they deserve to be eaten.

Same cougar has been seen weekly walking through the property.

People all over here have guns. I have guns. None of my guns ever killed anyone. They have dispatched lots of targets and a few rural pests. Guns have legitimate and wrong uses the same as baseball bats, knives and any number of other potentially harmful objects have legitimate and wrong uses.

It's immensely unpopular in some groups, but Grossmans books "On Killing" and "Stop Teaching Our Kids to Kill" are interesting reads if you have an open mind. I found "On Killing" a particularly chilling read.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
What people don't realize that gun is a personal freedom, for sane normal citizens it's good. It allows you to protect you and other citizens from criminals. Think back to the Civil War the only reason America won was because the civil population had their own guns. I think people who buy guns and want to carry it has to take a test then go through special courses. Of course at these courses they'll learn responsibility and they'll get a psychological check to make sure they aren't psychopaths. Making guns illegal will make things worse, criminals will have ways to get it cheap and use it, while the civil population are unarmed and can't do anything. The bottom line is the police and school board messed up big time, they didn't warn the students enough after the first shooting. If ppl watch the interviews on CNN you would hear from many students that they didn't even hear about the first shooting. Once they heard the news many of the students why they were even attending class. I don't get people who support the decision, WHY WOULD YOU SEND KIDS TO CLASS IF YOU HAVEN'T FOUND THE SHOOTER FROM THE FIRST SHOOTING? HE COULD BE ANYWHERE, YOU KNOW HE'S F*CKED UP SINCE HE ALREADY KILLED TWO PEOPLE. Seriously there's no evidence to support that the killer will leave campus after killing 2 people. People are so f*cking dumb.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire said:
This is such a sad tragedy. There are indications that this had something to do with a girl. I read online from a news source that they have a preliminary identity of the shooter...a young Chinese man in the US on a VISA, but the reporters didn't know if he was a student or not. I'm expecting that he was an Engineering student and that this was motivated by jealousy, anger and bitterness over a girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. It's possible that the girl lived in that dorm and that she was either the roommate of the girl that was killed at the dorm or that she had some involvement with the guy who was killed there. I think the girl he was looking for was in a class in that building where all the students were killed. He probably killed people randomly until he found her and then shot her and then himself. I think the other "person of interest" is probably the boyfriend of the girl who was killed, which likely only was shot because she either shared a room with the girl who was the real target or because she was with the guy who was shot.

Fighting over women is stupid and holding onto jealousy, anger and bitterness can drive you insane...it's not healthy.

This whole thing is just horribly tragic.
So he did all this over a b!tch? Man people get more pathetic as the days go by.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudra said:
They have the most firearms training, that is correct. But why would they be the safest?
Uh, because they have the most firearms training?

Busted.

Do you own a gun?
Have you ever shot a gun?
Are you a victim of a gun crime?
Have you commited a gun crime?

St. Petersburg, Russia?
Arguing whether or not Americans should carry guns?
Not quite arguing but rather "flameguing"?
Member since February?
27 posts?

Welcome, I have a special VIP* list for you.

*Very Ignored Person

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Think back to the Civil War the only reason America won was because the civil population had their own guns.
:crackup:

Guess what everybody! America won the civil war!

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
:crackup:

Guess what everybody! America won the civil war!
What's so funny about that? You wouldn't be here, if your ancestors didn't use guns to kill the brits. That's the reason gun right was included in the constitution, it preserves the balance of power between the government, army and the civil population. If noone had guns the government would easily take over.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
What's so funny about that? You wouldn't be here, if your ancestors didn't use guns to kill the brits. That's the reason gun right was included in the constitution, it preserves the balance of power between the government, army and the civil population. If noone had guns the government would easily take over.
What's so funny is that you think Americans killed "brits" during the Civil War. Actually, it's kind of sad.

Here's a hint: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Civil_War

The rest, not funny, I agree.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Think back to the Civil War the only reason America won was ......
This is just priceless. I will treasure it always.

Vulpine said:
What's so funny is that you think Americans killed "brits" during the Civil War. Actually, it's kind of sad.
"They could be UFOs, I mean, 'Underwater Flying Objects', that works too, yeah?"
"Hippie, stay off my side"

- The Abyss

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

He didn't do this over a woman.

College campuses are the weakest security installation in America. Hundreds and thousands of un-trained, untrained, immature, somewhat illucid, incoherent, co-eds gathered under the ruse of protection. Campus security is difficult for a freshman transfering booze, but lame for anyone who wants to pull off criminal acts. Even if something goes down, the PS at most colleges is LAX at best. They're rungs below true cops. I know, I went to 3 campuses. They cover up more crime than imaginable so people continue to flood their numbers and boosters keep dropping dollars for them. There's no TRUE security fence surrounding the premises. If anyone wants to get into a part of the building, it doesn't take much effort. Cameras, if functionable, only call up the PS goon squad anyways.

I personally believe there's "more" to this event than the unfortunate and sad events of 33 dead and 20 more wounded. But that's just me. It smells. There's ALOT the mainstream media doesn't say, or won't say, or is misinformed, so we're all just SPECULATING based on that information and then filtering that through our realities and beliefs. In a way, that's good, since the diversity of opinions will result in eye opening, and perhaps shocking results. I'm also one who doesn't believe 9-11 happened the way the mainstream media portrayed. There's too much of an element of "chaos" here. Unless we say God is working in mystery ways to realign our perspective on him and belief of him at this time.

-You're telling me this 23 year old kid, here since 8 years old, knew NO one? Even dorks know someone. Did he live on campus? Did he live in an apartment? What do his professors say? Classmates?

-Vulpine: Could you target, with experience, as well as he did? Maybe not humans, but as a person trained and still practicing? 33 people, most of them tapped head and chest. Handguns no less? Why in Colombine did the teachers bum rush the *2* students brandishing automatics and bombs, but the ONE student (allegedly) was scott free to light the place up? I don't get it. Out of the 150, heroes admitted they barred the doors, but proclaimed he looked "like a professional."

- Was the first killing a diversion for the major plan? How do you finger a forelorn lover in this way? No person who's doing this out of rage over an XGF can methodically plan so well. I've read reports from X cops who suggest the response time was appropriate given the size of the campus. I have a "different" take on it. If an incident that is "dangerous" in nature occurs on campus, the first line of Communication is Public Safety/Security and the Resident Assistants. From there, RA's communicate with their respective residents. The time line was what...1.5-2 hours from first incident to second? Even if students didn't spread word, the campus has a DUTY to state emphatically, a killer is on the LOOSE, find him, identify him, or LOCK yourself up. Without fail. That is or should be protocol. There's immense liability if someone found 2 people shot and the campus wasn't taken care of properly.

- Ballistics experts/reports are discovering bullets are NOT matching. More to come on this front.

- Does anyone believe that videos game or some unplanned, unrehersed event could be executed so ruthlessly and in such a devastating manner? I don't.

Gun protection laws and gun laws that would train citizens FAILED this day. If anything, it was an event that will be used to BEEF up security on campuses ACROSS the nation, and used as an example for ALL parents at interviews to ask the big important questions as their 18 year old virgin daughter attends campus.

I really would "buy" it that it was this kid, acting alone, as some loner who writes creepy stories, if there weren't 33 dead and 20 more wounded with near perfect shooting. I would. But I can't. It avoids logic to think some kid, even if it was planned months in advance could STILL act upon such a plan and get that many people. That's way too big for a 23 year old student from VA tech. However, there's lot of people with creepy stories, books, movies, porn, and pictures who DO NOT do this. 140 bullets, 2 hands, and the unfortunate killing of many people does not add up. I don't know what it is, all I know is...this fuxup ruin lives. For what?

The convocation was a nice touch to a terrible event. Hopefully va tech recovers soon. The attitude and spirit to keep the colors was positive.

A-Unit

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
CCKazi007 said:
Holysh*t it does seem kinda f*cked up that one kid with TWO hand guns could injure and kill 50 people by himself in 2 hours. He obviously had good or perfect aim cuz most people can't carry more than 20 clips with them... Maybe he is a f*cking spy that the north koreans sent, they probably trained him and send him under cover to blend in, he probably killed himself so that noone could find out his real motives.
The guns he had could fire very quickly...and he most likely had several clips. The students who escaped said he reloaded very quickly...pre-ready clips I would guess.

I just got back from class and did a quick search on this story and the first thing I found was a play written by the guy. He submitted it online for a contest. Here is the link:

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/0417071vtech1.html

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CCKazi007
Think back to the Civil War the only reason America won was because the civil population had their own guns.
bigjohnson said:
This is just priceless. I will treasure it always.
:yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.