Greg from the Real World

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The true DJ on that show is Will.

The guy is focused on improving himself, his career and his life. He doesn't seem to care much about attracting women, but all of them seem to like him more than any of the other guys on the show. He isn't insecure or arrogant, rather he is just a confident and laid-back guy, and the girls pick up on that.

Greg is a guy who is using arrogance to mask his insecurities, and Joey is a textbook AFC. The other guy (forgot his name) has some game, but he isn't a DJ.

Joey is the kind of dude who hits the gym and lifts weights hard because he has poor self-esteem. He is using weight lifting to look good, not feel good.

All you guys can come on this thread and dog on us for watching Real World, but it is actually kind of an interesting show when you watch it from this perspective.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you kidding me Yikes ?!!?!?!?!?!? Will is a TOTAL TOOL !! he is one of the most AFC characters in the house ! Everything he does is meant to please or cater to women. He's a huge wussy and lies about the worst stuff.

Greg played a prank on Will by putting rocks in his bed so to get back at him Will gets a blowjob from gregs associate. Not to mention he pulled a knife on greg and insulted his dead father to provoke him into a fight. Will did all that backstabbing and deceit because he was trying to impress Sarah !

You gotta watch the real world dailies clips to see the truth about what really goes on in the house.

Will is one of the worst people in the house.

Greg is DEFINITELY NOT insecure he's the only one that manages to think things through rationally, and he never loses his temper which drives all the other roomates crazy !! He's also really focused on his career and does everything he can to improve himself. Greg and Will are both really motivated guys but, Will sux and greg doesn't.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ You really think that? Greg is insecure and has no verbal skills (have you ever understood two of his sentences in a row?). On top of that and probably most importantly, he has never gotten ass in that house.

All the girls like Will. Yeah, telling that Sarah chick he had a crush on her was kind of an amateur move, but it worked for him because she responded and said she liked him back. In all, Will has managed to attract three girls that the camera has shown. Briana, Sarah and that girl who was Greg's associate.

Sorry man, but Will is a DJ and the dude has game. He is a confident, good-looking guy, and all the girls seem to come to him.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
are you kidding me Yikes ?!!?!?!?!?!? Will is a TOTAL TOOL !! he is one of the most AFC characters in the house ! Everything he does is meant to please or cater to women. He's a huge wussy and lies about the worst stuff.

Greg played a prank on Will by putting rocks in his bed so to get back at him Will gets a blowjob from gregs associate. Not to mention he pulled a knife on greg and insulted his dead father to provoke him into a fight. Will did all that backstabbing and deceit because he was trying to impress Sarah !

You gotta watch the real world dailies clips to see the truth about what really goes on in the house.

Will is one of the worst people in the house.

Greg is DEFINITELY NOT insecure he's the only one that manages to think things through rationally, and he never loses his temper which drives all the other roomates crazy !! He's also really focused on his career and does everything he can to improve himself. Greg and Will are both really motivated guys but, Will sux and greg doesn't.
I agree with you 100%, Will is a lying afc snake, whereas greg is alpha and in control of his life.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greg is a chump. His woman is ugly. He's deceptive and untrustworthy. These are not traits of confidence, but traits of stupidity. He's ****y, not confident. Not at all!

Don't confuse ****iness with confidence.

Will is a chump. He has no game, and appeases women.

Dave is the only thing close to being a DJ.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Will is about to hook up with Jannelle from Key West.

That is now the fourth or fifth girl who has wanted to jump Will's bones. In fact, Kimberly is the only girl on the show who hasn't expressed some sort of attraction for him.

Are you guys still trying to say Greg and Dave are the two DJs?

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Will is the biggest POS on that show...everything he does to Greg is just to get closer to getting in Sarah's pants and impress her. A real sucker. Not a real man at all. Real men dont **** over other guys to get *****. Him punching the walls/tree/punching bag while he knew he was being taped, sealed the deal on how much of a pathetic attention loving fag he his.

Greg is the coolest guy on the show...he even helps dave and joey get some pus5y in the first couple of episodes and ****..a real bro. The only reason he did those pranks in the beginning were cause everyone didnt like his ****y attitude and made fun of him...i dont blame him.

Joey is the most unconfident, low self-esteemed person ive ever seen. He tries to give off this "badass buff guy" image but has no heart at all.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tear Gas said:
Will is the biggest POS on that show...everything he does to Greg is just to get closer to getting in Sarah's pants and impress her. A real sucker. Not a real man at all. Real men dont **** over other guys to get *****.
Where do you get that from? Will was the only one on that show who got along with Greg. Everyone else hated him. Will was pissed because Greg had been straight up lying to him for weeks, then Will took his chick just to fvck with him.

Greg did not get a single girl on that show, and he more or less admitted to it. He is an example of a DJ who only understand half of the game. He has a good look and understands what is stylish, but he is not confident. He is arrogant, and arrogance = insecurity. He is a DJ from a physical standpoint, but he is anything but from a mental standpoint.

Greg is the coolest guy on the show...he even helps dave and joey get some pus5y in the first couple of episodes and ****..a real bro. The only reason he did those pranks in the beginning were cause everyone didnt like his ****y attitude and made fun of him...i dont blame him.
I agree that Greg was fvcking hilarious though.

martinM.

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he's "alpha". He tries his really hard to get a reaction/ attention from people and when they get upset (the reaction he was hoping for in most cases) he takes the "moral highground" by saying i handled myself without getting angry. And in some cases takes the victims role.

Essentially he tries to bring out the worst in people and by contrast makes himself appear better than others.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
anybody else see when bri was like "greg you're gonna catch herpes!" and he cut her off with "you won't LET me catch it bri!!!"? lol that made my evening. i cracked up laughing.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
Well, Will is about to hook up with Jannelle from Key West.

That is now the fourth or fifth girl who has wanted to jump Will's bones. In fact, Kimberly is the only girl on the show who hasn't expressed some sort of attraction for him.
Are you serious? Will plays the b*tch role and kisses the girls asses so he can try to get some. Like someone said, he appeasess women to get into their pants. Will is b*tch made, and for they, he is a punk. He wont hook up with janelle cause shes waaay too much for his punk ass ways.

Top Bottom