Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Greg from the Real World

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For those of you that watch the Real World Hollywood, what do you make of Greg.

For those of you that don't watch it, nobody needs to hear your opinions of how sh3tty the show is, b/c we're all well aware of it.

Anyway, Greg portrays himself as this co#cky and confident dude. Makes it seem like he has an ego, and is better than everyone else. He talks about his women as 'associates' and all.

But last episode, you see the other member of the house steal his chick (the chick is actually pretty ugly, while greg is a good looking dude). He's very upset by it. She even cheats on him in the house w/ Will, the other roommate, and then she goes on to deny it. She is no doubt a slut and a piece of sh#t but thats besides the point.

The point is Greg portrays himself as this dominant alpha male, but is clearly showing true colors when this chick no longer wants him.

ANy thoughts from those that watch ?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, realize that you can't really use the "real world" as a case study, for it's not all realistic. Sometimes things are done in the show just to add more drama. Second of all, I've seen a lot of women take the low road with their dominant partners and spite them by cheating on them. It happens all the time, it's just how women are.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More matrix bullsh!t you are all sucked into....

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl in school told me that I reminded her of that guy Greg.

Alphamale1821

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea i was kinda shocked how greg got all offensive with that ugly ass chick. Greg has alpha traits but his weakness is he is way to Egotisical. ****iness can be an ego killer if over used. No doubt Greg has game but his ego really does fuuck up his relationship with others and i can tell he some time puts on a front with his ego. His ego is his defensive mechanism.

When he feels disrespected he simply uses his ego to justify himself for being the "higher male" or in a leaue of his own. Such as when he called his room mates "peasants" and when he says shiit like he is the "chosen one" lol. Gotta give him credit for being original tho.

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
he's definitely not an alpha male. i think the only game he has is that he's a good looking big black dude who's on the real world. it was classic afc when he was talking to the chick that cheated on him just 5 min. previous. he's like "i'm sorry if im paranoid, i know you guys were just talkin." are u fkn kidding me. that scene reminded me about this site. it was such a great example of how some women are such blatant liars.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen that show and saw that episode because I was watching jackass and it just came on, but the girl cheating I thought they didnt do anything because they were just sitting down werent they?

I love that other guy though...will is his name the guy with teh dreads, he is a super AFC! In that episode will defends a women he is getting no play from and makes a huge ass scene just to get attention...the guy is a fvcukng moron and if anyone is an afc it's him. I feel sorry for greg though since everyone thinks he's a loser even though he doesnt care about the women in the hose hahahah, but other then that episode I dont watch the show so I couldnt critique more in depth then this.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
j0n024 said:
I've seen that show and saw that episode because I was watching jackass and it just came on, but the girl cheating I thought they didnt do anything because they were just sitting down werent they?

I love that other guy though...will is his name the guy with teh dreads, he is a super AFC! In that episode will defends a women he is getting no play from and makes a huge ass scene just to get attention...the guy is a fvcukng moron and if anyone is an afc it's him. I feel sorry for greg though since everyone thinks he's a loser even though he doesnt care about the women in the hose hahahah, but other then that episode I dont watch the show so I couldnt critique more in depth then this.
You are quite correct sir ! Will is by far the biggest AFC in the house. He is weak-willed and gets way too emotional and clearly has no game. I feel sorry for him, but am willing to bet he will have success in the music industry now that he is on Real World and in Hollywood. So he will have no problem getting girls b/c he will have fame and money. U can be a total AFC, but fame and money will be all u need.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not an alpha male.

Sounds more like a narcissist to me.

Its easy to mistake the two.

Narcissistic confidence is not confidence at all but delusional grandiosity mixed with arrogance. They can be hurt very easily when someone does something to them that makes them question their view of themselves.

A DJ alpha male filled with true confidence would of reacted to that piece of trash cheating on and leaving him with a roll of the eyes and a "whatever" if he felt the need to make any reaction at all.

And if you are looking for good portrayels of AFC's and DJ's in the media here are two examples to study:

George Clooney- DJ alpha male, doesn't give a sh!t what people think about him, won't ever be trapped in a marriage, has confidence through the roof.

Owen Wilson- Suicidal AFC stricken with oneitis, probably listens to James Blunt CD's.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real World is not the real world, it's entertainment. It's a highly edited show of attention wh0res knowingly doing things on camera. It's not a reflection of real life.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will is an AFC.

Greg is a dumbass...seriously who the fvck talks like this:

"She is a woman with whom I associate with."

Fvcking idiot hahahaha.

Calls the short white dude a peasant and does stupid little pranks. It's sad watching his dumbass do stupid sh1t. Everyone this season is fvcking retarded, except for the hot blonde white girl. The Christian b1tch is a dumbass too.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shut da hell up you haters !!!!!! Greg is effing' awesome and the only reason to watch this season !!

He's way more intelligent than of the other knuckle heads in the house and he's got charisma !!

chicks don't recognize mens qualities, they only recognize what they can get away with. Greg was NOT upset because of some weak slut, he was upset because he wanted to be good friends with Will but found out Will is fake, AFC and easily manipulated.

also keep in mind everyone is YOUNG and immature there all in there early 20's, so AFC stuff and silliness is expected but Greg grasps the concept of what a DJ is at the young age of 20. He even tells Will once you place your trust in a female " YOUR DONE !!"

you can learn alot more about greg and all the other cast from the real world dailies which is unedited footage of some of the stuff that really went down.

Bonafide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What I find funny is that everytime Greg does the weird funny **** and the other guys get pissed...the AFC in em just comes out. And I noticed that they just keep sending threats to Greg but they are all just mouth. They just keep saying this and that WILL happen, or I WILL...but they still haven't.

Young Anikan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greg is the truth,I mean He never really lost his temper and he's the only reason to watch this season.And you guys cant front,when he calls the others in the house peasants that **** is hella funny.Oh and JONO24 that girl was giving Will head in the confession room.I really cant stand Will,he's a major AFC.He got way too much B**ch A**ness in him lolz.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think Greg is truly alpha. At least he is not portrayed as alpha in the show. He seems to talk a big game, but he folds like a lawn chair if sh*t starts.

How about that dude which flew in to visit his gf. He is such a little afc *****.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, I didn't get the party invitation here. Did you guys braid each others hair before gossiping about TRW: Hollywood, or was it supposed to be after the pillow fight??

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:
I don't think Greg is truly alpha. At least he is not portrayed as alpha in the show. He seems to talk a big game, but he folds like a lawn chair if sh*t starts.

How about that dude which flew in to visit his gf. He is such a little afc *****.
yeah that bf of the christian b1tch right? he's a goddam AFC let greg walk all over his ass and his gf's ass haahahah.

if greg started fvcking his GF he's probably just stand there and watch ahahahah

connor32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paintballguy said:

he's an afc that's dating a 9.