Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got into big fight with the wife.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was traveling with a colleague to another city on business. Before checking in online, I called her up (the colleague) and told her that we should book our seats at the same time so we could sit together.

Well, my wife overheard the conversation and LOST IT ON ME. I have no history with this girl. She's attractive, probably a 7.5 to an 8, and my wife had met her before; they seemed amicable.

Was I wrong to make that arrangement? It was a long flight, and I figured I'd rather sit with a friend than a stranger.

---------------

Spoiler: this is my ex-wife and I just remembered this incident. I'm curious what other people think. In retrospect, I would've told her to suck it up and sort out her jealousy issues. In further retrospect, I never would have married her.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
I was traveling with a colleague to another city on business. Before checking in online, I called her up (the colleague) and told her that we should book our seats at the same time so we could sit together.

Well, my wife overheard the conversation and LOST IT ON ME. I have no history with this girl. She's attractive, probably a 7.5 to an 8, and my wife had met her before; they seemed amicable.

Was I wrong to make that arrangement? It was a long flight, and I figured I'd rather sit with a friend than a stranger.

---------------

Spoiler: this is my ex-wife and I just remembered this incident. I'm curious what other people think. In retrospect, I would've told her to suck it up and sort out her jealousy issues. In further retrospect, I never would have married her.
I like playing Devil's advocate. With that said; would you appreciate it if wifey did the same with some buff a$$/ model looking fellow????

Not saying you were wrong or right and what your true intentions are, but think about what I asked you. Trust plays a big part here too. On one hand you think that Mrs. Leftyloosey does not trust you if she is angry, then on the other hand it pisses you off.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
SoldMySoul said:
I like playing Devil's advocate. With that said; would you appreciate it if wifey did the same with some buff a$$/ model looking fellow????

Not saying you were wrong or right and what your true intentions are, but thibk about what I asked you.
If the roles were reversed, I wouldn't have said a word. Nothing good could have come from acting like a jealous beta. If my marriage was so tenuous that I had to worry about getting cheated on whenever my wife was away, then there would have been deeper issues to deal with.

That being said, it's just another reason why marrying a "career-woman" is not recommended.

Modern reality is just not conducive to marriage.

SoldMySoul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
If the roles were reversed, I wouldn't have said a word. Nothing good could have come from acting like a jealous beta. If my marriage was so tenuous that I had to worry about getting cheated on whenever my wife was away, then there would have been deeper issues to deal with.

That being said, it's just another reason why marrying a "career-woman" is not recommended.

Modern reality is just not conducive to marriage.
I am satisfied with that answer! Bottom line if there is no trust, then there is no relationship or a crappy one albeit. There must a deeper issue cleared up as you pointed out: Why is the wife pitching a Bytch about it?

When I was married, I did not let thing like this get at me either UNLESS there was a pattern. Why let it control you??? I was once told this: A scared man can't bet; A jealous man can't work. That saying has all ways stuck!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
put yourself in her shoes. how would you feel?
Two different things. A wife cheating is a bigger deal than a man cheating, with cuckolding and the matter that women don't have a drive to have sex with others for its sake but to branch swing. Also any male coworker is ready and willing to fuk your wife, but a female coworker is not so likely interested in fukking a male coworker.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:

Let's back up a bit. How come you wanted to make the *extra effort* to sit next to your colleague on a plane? While there is no impropriety, there is certainly some abnormal behavior there.

That thought would have never even crossed my mind.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
Two different things. A wife cheating is a bigger deal than a man cheating, with cuckolding and the matter that women don't have a drive to have sex with others for its sake but to branch swing. Also any male coworker is ready and willing to fuk your wife, but a female coworker is not so likely interested in fukking a male coworker.
I understand exactly what you are saying, but the fact of the matter is that a man cheating is a much bigger deal than a girl cheating.

The reason why is because a girl looks up to her man, and when the man she reveres does something so low and crass, it breaks the spell he has on her.

And we all know, if a girl cannot respect you, she will never love you.

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...

She lost it on you. No woman should go off on you. That was major disrespect.

And the advice these other guys are giving you? A man cheating is a much bigger deal than a woman cheating?

I just barfed in my mouth...

You were not wrong to switch seats. If you want to sit next to someone you know, then that is YOUR CHOICE. Not hers. How dare you let your woman rule you like that?

What is happening to mankind...

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
LeftyLoosey said:
What was the point in making this thread ??

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
maqnetik said:
put yourself in her shoes. how would you feel?
I'd tell her to get over herself.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
Let's back up a bit. How come you wanted to make the *extra effort* to sit next to your colleague on a plane? While there is no impropriety, there is certainly some abnormal behavior there.

That thought would have never even crossed my mind.
I already explained. Why would I sit next to a stranger when I have the opportunity to sit next to someone I know?

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
I understand exactly what you are saying, but the fact of the matter is that a man cheating is a much bigger deal than a girl cheating.

The reason why is because a girl looks up to her man, and when the man she reveres does something so low and crass, it breaks the spell he has on her.

And we all know, if a girl cannot respect you, she will never love you.
What the hell is this crap???

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
What was the point in making this thread ??
I'm fishing for betas to denigrate and/or teach.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
I already explained. Why would I sit next to a stranger when I have the opportunity to sit next to someone I know?

Admit it man, you were in a crappy marriage and you wanted to rail that hot co worker and your wife knew it.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
It's called reality, something you and feminists seem to want to avoid.

You are more like the feminists than you would like to give on

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
Admit it man, you were in a crappy marriage and you wanted to rail that hot co worker and your wife knew it.
Everyone wants to nail their hot coworker. It doesn't really matter unless you do it.

If your wife turns into the thought police, it's time to straighten her out.

LeftyLoosey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
It's called reality, something you and feminists seem to want to avoid.

You are more like the feminists than you would like to give on
Are you not the feminist, yourself? You're the one preaching that an adulterous wife should be held to greater esteem than a husband who commits same.

Regardless, I do not believe that anyone should be allowed to cheat in a marriage. Is sitting next to a colleague of the opposite sex on an airplane, the new cheating?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bluntmaster said:
LeftyLoosey said:
Everyone wants to nail their hot coworker. It doesn't really matter unless you do it.

If your wife turns into the thought police, it's time to straighten her out.
To the OP, considering that you have a failed marriage on your resume, a little humility is in order from you

Chromeo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LeftyLoosey said:
Agreed, what IS this crap?

Women cheat on feelings, they even emotionally cheat without sex. Men place much less feelings in sex.

I guess I cant really say which one is worse. Its all relative. But in the old school premiss of the man being the provider I would think its much more acceptable for a man to cheat than a woman. Hence the term cuckhold... is there a term for a woman who stays with a cheating man? I dont know, I think they are still just called wives or girlfriends.