Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got Cheated And Left For Another Guy..im Pissed!

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
i really need your help here guys. i came to this place to get some advice on what to do anyway....

I been dating this chic for 9 months, when we first met i asked how how her last relationship ended and she said she cheated on the guy she with for 4 years for a year. at the time she did a good job making me believe that it was all i mistake and she has changed..so we started dating we became pretty serious and exclusive. she would always come over to my house everyday to see me and sleep with me and i would so the same. we did everything together and we even went on a trip together. we were tight and i was really falling for her hard but i have a little of a jealous streak and insecurity due to her past, she had a wild past with threesomes and all that stuff so it made me a lil insecure whenever she get call s from guys from her work or other guys from her past. so anyway fat forward to out 7th month being together...she started acting all distant and less affectionate towards me , and she said that maybe we should see each other less and have more time with our friends, so i refused and asked why , its because i got so used to being with her everyday and it was hard to adjust. so she started acting ll distant and **** and would make up lies how she can't meet me cause shes going to a faimly dinner and stuff so she would see me the next day instead. then out of nowhere she told me i need space. so i agreed and i stopped contact for 1 week then she finally contacted me a week later saying she misses me and she wants to work it out so i agreed. things are good and **** for a week then she become distant again and would see me less cause she said she wants to take things slow and build trust to have a better relationship this time. so anyway one night she was sleeping over my house and i noticed she was getting a call ffrom a number ..so i decided to take the number down and call this person the next day. i called the person and talk to this dude who apparently has beeing datign my gf for 2 months now and he even told me how she wanted to be with him and she was single. my gf even blew this guy while we were on a break so i was pissed and i confronted her so she told me how she met this guy they got along started having feelings for him so she decided she wante space to see what can happen between him and her. but she realized that she loved me and wanted to be with me. i was pissed and told her that her just work it out witth your new guy and good luck. so 3 days later she calls me and told me that she was with this dude now and really hurt me why she would call me tell me this **** for....she has been calling me trying to be friends with me and ****......i was thinking maybe i should just try to get back with her and use her a sex buddy or just completely move on...i still tink abotu her and i miss her....any advice? how do i get revenge and make her realized shes wrong?

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sucks what happend. But, just completely cut her off. Don't ever talk to her again and don't even become FB's. Why did she do it? Who knows but, it could of been from seeing each other too much. For your next relationship don't see the girl as much.

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
I.A.F.Y.B. said:
That sucks what happend. But, just completely cut her off. Don't ever talk to her again and don't even become FB's. Why did she do it? Who knows but, it could of been from seeing each other too much. For your next relationship don't see the girl as much.

she said she did cause i wasn't there for her emotionally which is bull****....i was with her everyday and tried to communicate wit her...i tried breaking it off with her when she was actign distant but then begged and cried for me to try to work it out.at the same time she was dating this dude and me ...****...and this guy is ugly...no car no job and wears and eye patch..i feel so insulted

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
She's a ***** and you deserve better. Never talk to her again and move on.

im trying to move on but its hard...i spent 8 months together with this chic and i feel betrayed but she still calls me and try to be my friend

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lexx said:
...she did a good job making me believe that it was all i mistake and she has changed..

NO!!! YOU DID A STUPID JOB CONVINCING YOURSELF THAT WHAT EVER BS SHE FED YOU WAS TRUE... She is a ho but more importantly you failed to notice that time had run out on your relationship .. you should have dumped her first with no explanation at the first sign of her distancing..

Oh and that guy is not the only other guy she has been seeing but thats his problem now...

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
NO!!! YOU DID A STUPID JOB CONVINCING YOURSELF THAT WHAT EVER BS SHE FED YOU WAS TRUE... She is a ho but more importantly you failed to notice that time had run out on your relationship .. you should have dumped her first with no explanation at the first sign of her distancing..

Oh and that guy is not the only other guy she has been seeing but thats his problem now...

you're right she is a *****...but i failed to see that cause i was falling for her..and she just called me lastnight saying i still wanna see u but i dont want my bf to know...wtf

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
lexx said:
you're right she is a *****...but i failed to see that cause i was falling for her..and she just called me lastnight saying i still wanna see u but i dont want my bf to know...wtf
Well if she is a good F, keep fing her... treat her like the ho she is and she will start really loving you...LOL

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Well if she is a good F, keep fing her... treat her like the ho she is and she will start really loving you...LOL

lol i tried doing it lastnight saying how we should keep our relationship a secret with ur new man but turns around saying she feels guilty.....my ass....she loves attention

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Keep talking to a minimum... just go for the CAT.

dude it hurts that she chose to be with this dude over me but at the same time...i wanna keep her a booty call...but it will make my healing slower cause i have feelings for her.......what should i do?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should cut her off completely.

You don't realize it at the moment but by staying in her life in any capacity which she wants you to do now helps her emotionally heal from the loss of you as her primary boyfriend.

Then once her feelings around you are completely settled she gets to shut you down again and in effect break up with you twice.

Once as a girlfriend and once as a fvck buddy.

You will then have egg and pie all over your face for letting this wh0re have her cake and eat it too.

Go no contact forever or until she starts saying what you want to hear again which would be beggings to be your girlfriend again most likely.

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
KontrollerX said:
You should cut her off completely.

You don't realize it at the moment but by staying in her life in any capacity which she wants you to do now helps her emotionally heal from the loss of you as her primary boyfriend.

Then once her feelings around you are completely settled she gets to shut you down again and in effect break up with you twice.

Once as a girlfriend and once as a fvck buddy.

You will then have egg and pie all over your face for letting this wh0re have her cake and eat it too.

Go no contact forever or until she starts saying what you want to hear again which would be beggings to be your girlfriend again most likely.

you know what dude i shoudl have known she was always a ho from the begenning but she has her way of making guys feel sorry for her including me. and now shes with this dude just like that and dropped me like a piece of garbage..ouch

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victim act huh?

Do a forum search for Borderline Personality Disorder and have a read of the threads you find on it.

Might as well rule it out or verify that is what she is as many guys who come to this forum have been dealing with one and never knew it.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i was in a similar situation. I was with her for 2 years. Fvckin bs all day everyday. Saying i need space out of the blue for no reason then come back then go. THen saying lets just be friends. Yah ha. So I would just say its all or nothing. YOu want me in your life then its us working it out i aint gong to be just you friend. She would b1tch and complain. THen i would say its pointless for us to talk cause we want different things with our relationship so have a nice life. Cut her off then she would come begging. Besides that if you can mentally handle her bs then by all means go for it. but from the way you sound you are hurt and cant handle it. sh1t aint really gong to change with her. shes going to do the same sh1t over and over until she finally grows up which can be a while. I dont know dude i would say fvck her for now and work on yourself cause you sound weak and need to gain more confidence and act like you dont care. if you want her back off. When she calls answer and say hey im busy let me call you back in 5 minutes. Call her in back in 2 hours. Stil dont know why you want a ch1ck like that but whatever floats your boat.

lexx

Don Juan
Reaction score
MKS82 said:
dude i was in a similar situation. I was with her for 2 years. Fvckin bs all day everyday. Saying i need space out of the blue for no reason then come back then go. THen saying lets just be friends. Yah ha. So I would just say its all or nothing. YOu want me in your life then its us working it out i aint gong to be just you friend. She would b1tch and complain. THen i would say its pointless for us to talk cause we want different things with our relationship so have a nice life. Cut her off then she would come begging. Besides that if you can mentally handle her bs then by all means go for it. but from the way you sound you are hurt and cant handle it. sh1t aint really gong to change with her. shes going to do the same sh1t over and over until she finally grows up which can be a while. I dont know dude i would say fvck her for now and work on yourself cause you sound weak and need to gain more confidence and act like you dont care. if you want her back off. When she calls answer and say hey im busy let me call you back in 5 minutes. Call her in back in 2 hours. Stil dont know why you want a ch1ck like that but whatever floats your boat.

i am hurt cause i actually liked this girl...but for her to choose the other guy over me instead is ****ty....how do i make her into a booty call even though she has this guy now?

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys on crack? Hell no he shouldn't keep her around for a booty call.

He should call her up and tell her he cheated on her a few times and he doesn't feel bad about it, and the only reason he was with her was for the sex. Then laugh really loud and hang up the phone.

Never pick it up again.

WhitePimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason she's probably with this other dude is because she liked the thrill of cheating on you and being all secretive. If you jsut disappear from her life now she doesnt have the excitement of being a cheater and she'll probably wind up cheating on this dude. Don't let her enjoy being a cheater, this girl seems to like doing sh!t behind other people's backs. Run away, don't worry about nailing her for revenge, etc...just fvcking disappear!!! :cool:

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
She's a ***** and you deserve better. Never talk to her again and move on.
i agree, you deserve much better.